Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Why Does She Ignore My Calls Even After We Had A Nice Time. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does She Ignore My Calls Even After We Had A Nice Time. (5456 Views)

He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home / My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls / My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does She Ignore My Calls Even After We Had A Nice Time. by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 11, 2018
joff2:
Are you really asking for what you did wrong?

You had sex...

On the first date...

If she was looking for someone focused, you're out of the question...
I thought they have said it here several times that sex on the first date doesn't equal to a cheap girl.
Re: Why Does She Ignore My Calls Even After We Had A Nice Time. by fageya: 8:24am On Sep 11, 2018
Stop asking
Re: Why Does She Ignore My Calls Even After We Had A Nice Time. by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 11, 2018
Colourich:
Its obvious you didn't satisfy her. I told you people that women also use and dump guys.
Comon she was the one who begged me to stop.
She even called on that evening applauding me for my sexual prowess and said she would want to get down with me again soonest.
Re: Why Does She Ignore My Calls Even After We Had A Nice Time. by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 11, 2018
Re: Why Does She Ignore My Calls Even After We Had A Nice Time. by royalair(m): 9:25am On Sep 11, 2018
shebi you have collected your own share. why disturbing yourself and everybody. mtchew
Re: Why Does She Ignore My Calls Even After We Had A Nice Time. by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 11, 2018
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Move on

1 Like

Re: Why Does She Ignore My Calls Even After We Had A Nice Time. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:51am On Sep 11, 2018
N0favors:
Ipob girls too rude

I'm not IPOB
Re: Why Does She Ignore My Calls Even After We Had A Nice Time. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:53am On Sep 11, 2018
Ighoga898:

U look too cool for a harsh girl

I'm very mean.
Re: Why Does She Ignore My Calls Even After We Had A Nice Time. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:54am On Sep 11, 2018
Ighoga898:

Your matter tire me

No vex
Re: Why Does She Ignore My Calls Even After We Had A Nice Time. by IamPlato(m): 10:00am On Sep 11, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

I'm very mean.

For Where? You Wey SOFT Like Agege bread
Re: Why Does She Ignore My Calls Even After We Had A Nice Time. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:05am On Sep 11, 2018
Bluezy13:

Hehehe...

They are normal girls like you na.

And I have told you before, relax when typing. Oya go back and correct yourself cheesy

sad
Re: Why Does She Ignore My Calls Even After We Had A Nice Time. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:05am On Sep 11, 2018
IamPlato:

For Where? You Wey SOFT Like Agege bread

sad. have you ever felt me?
Re: Why Does She Ignore My Calls Even After We Had A Nice Time. by Offpoint: 10:08am On Sep 11, 2018
Bluezy13:

Never be the first to call a girl after having sex with her.

Forget her, when she eventually calls, apologize for not calling and continue your relationship.
UyaiIncomparabl:

Bluezy13:

Never be the first to call a girl after having sex with her.

Forget her, when she eventually calls, apologize for not calling and continue your relationship.

I know sey na this kind thread I go find 2 of Una...

make una no do go marrygrin

1 Like

Re: Why Does She Ignore My Calls Even After We Had A Nice Time. by 99foxxy(f): 10:09am On Sep 11, 2018
The last time I checked some one said he has weak erection during penetration. Who knows if you disappointed her at the end with out you knowing.
Re: Why Does She Ignore My Calls Even After We Had A Nice Time. by aywhy93(m): 10:18am On Sep 11, 2018
Ighoga898:

I have ignored her for about 2 weeks b4.
She wrote me on whatsapp ''no call? Then I told her I couldn't call her since she's taking me for granted. She pleaded with me that she was busy bla bla bla.

B4 u could know it we started chatting like b4.. Only for her to revert to her usual indifferent way in no less than 1 week.

Yes, exactly with this girl I'm talking about.

The fact that she wrote you no call? means she felt that 2 weeks too. Now, you lock up and free your mind from it but before then call or chat her for a day, then lock up... The next time she sends you no call? Or something similar just ignore. She'll call you herself when she notice you don't send her again.

1 Like

Re: Why Does She Ignore My Calls Even After We Had A Nice Time. by Martin0(m): 10:26am On Sep 11, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Move on

come oo why you dey write that kin thing for ur wall! abeg na people u dey drive oo
Re: Why Does She Ignore My Calls Even After We Had A Nice Time. by IamPlato(m): 10:27am On Sep 11, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

I Don Feel You For Dream
Re: Why Does She Ignore My Calls Even After We Had A Nice Time. by N0favors: 11:10am On Sep 11, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

I'm not IPOB
If that makes you sleep well
Re: Why Does She Ignore My Calls Even After We Had A Nice Time. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 11, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

No vex
I hear you
Re: Why Does She Ignore My Calls Even After We Had A Nice Time. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 11, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

I'm very mean.
Yeah I can see that it's written all over u

1 Like

Re: Why Does She Ignore My Calls Even After We Had A Nice Time. by ekanDamie: 12:16pm On Sep 11, 2018
aywhy93:

Lol.. of course, your moniker rang a bell. I see some of your posts here often and I read that particular post back then cuz I was picturing everything as I read. I was always imagining how irresistibly hot she was that made you want to resign back then. cheesy
Hehehe. Ogbeni, u can store info for Africa o.
But I was relieved of that job sha.
And that was the end of the relationship.
It was wat I needed sex was good, communication
Was burnt so to me there was nothing tangible to hold on to.
Re: Why Does She Ignore My Calls Even After We Had A Nice Time. by ekanDamie: 12:19pm On Sep 11, 2018
Ighoga898:

I had feelings cos she also told me she had feelings for me and begged not to dump her. All these took place after our first round of sex.

You can see why I'm totally confused and curious.
Oga, never believe wat a Hot woman says during sex o.
Based on how their puss puss is feeling at the time
They are willing to agree to anything sex messes with their head
But after that. Oga for those who are not addicted immaturely they revert on their promises

1 Like

Re: Why Does She Ignore My Calls Even After We Had A Nice Time. by Maxcollins042(m): 1:11pm On Sep 11, 2018
Ighoga898:
We met once and I collected her number and We started chatting on whatsapp. After about one month of our first meeting I wooed her online.

Though she was skeptical of the genuineness of my feelings for her, consequently she was reluctant to date me.

But early last month she agreed on a rendezvous with me only if the venue was her place (she stays alone).
Fast forward to that very day, I was at her place, she cooked and bought drink for me. Then one thing led to another we cuddled up and had sex.

I'm curious now as to what I did wrong that makes her currently ignores my calls and whatsapp messages. We had a really nice day that day to the extent that she even called me that evening to rescheduled another day for meeting again at her place that she couldn't get enough of me.

What did I do wrong or was she just pretending to feel any vibe with me?

Oga this is a no-brainer na. She wants a no-strings-attached sort of relationship. She wants just sex from you.

1 Like

Re: Why Does She Ignore My Calls Even After We Had A Nice Time. by Maxcollins042(m): 1:11pm On Sep 11, 2018
Ighoga898:
We met once and I collected her number and We started chatting on whatsapp. After about one month of our first meeting I wooed her online.

Though she was skeptical of the genuineness of my feelings for her, consequently she was reluctant to date me.

But early last month she agreed on a rendezvous with me only if the venue was her place (she stays alone).
Fast forward to that very day, I was at her place, she cooked and bought drink for me. Then one thing led to another we cuddled up and had sex.

I'm curious now as to what I did wrong that makes her currently ignores my calls and whatsapp messages. We had a really nice day that day to the extent that she even called me that evening to rescheduled another day for meeting again at her place that she couldn't get enough of me.

What did I do wrong or was she just pretending to feel any vibe with me?
Re: Why Does She Ignore My Calls Even After We Had A Nice Time. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 11, 2018
99foxxy:
The last time I checked some one said he has weak erection during penetration. Who knows if you disappointed her at the end with out you knowing.
Though I created that topic but the problem wasn't mine.
I just use myself as a reference to draw nairalanders attentions.
Re: Why Does She Ignore My Calls Even After We Had A Nice Time. by romenna: 3:02pm On Sep 11, 2018
girls r very unstable emotionally.
u have to be firm emotionally wen dealing with a woman.
dnt be weak, if u give and u dnt get back, stop giving until issues r trashed. dnt continue to wallow in misery
learn to be flexible with ur emotions,
give wen they r ready to rciv, hold bak wen she is unavailable
Re: Why Does She Ignore My Calls Even After We Had A Nice Time. by eddyghali(m): 4:18pm On Sep 11, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

I don't mind. I just have a problem reading hazy lines. In other words, be coherent. No offense, bro. smiley
Uyai abadie...nte mmekeme ndi send fi asanga-asanga ekom? lolzz
Re: Why Does She Ignore My Calls Even After We Had A Nice Time. by Bluezy13(m): 5:13pm On Sep 11, 2018
Offpoint:

I know sey na this kind thread I go find 2 of Una...
make una no do go marrygrin

She'll set my house on fire cheesy
Re: Why Does She Ignore My Calls Even After We Had A Nice Time. by 99foxxy(f): 6:11pm On Sep 11, 2018
Ighoga898:

Though I created that topic but the problem wasn't mine.
I just use myself as a reference to draw nairalanders attentions.
Sorry for misunderstanding you.
Re: Why Does She Ignore My Calls Even After We Had A Nice Time. by joff2(m): 11:32pm On Sep 11, 2018
Ighoga898:

I thought they have said it here several times that sex on the first date doesn't equal to a cheap girl.

I'm not implying that she's cheap. I'm saying she would have respected you a lot of you didn't touch her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Go Ahead To Marry A Single Mom With Two Kids? / Man Planned Surprised Party Of Girlfriend But Got Her Cheating At The Same Hotel / I Was Offered A Whooping Sum Of Amount To Leave My Current Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.