Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,353 members, 7,829,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House (45375 Views)

Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News / El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment / El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by sandra50(f): 11:49pm On Sep 10, 2018
But you had millions you used to pay your killer brothers?say make Ogun kill you there if you don't have billions in your account.white lie..you are learning from your Oga onto.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by biggie73(m): 11:59pm On Sep 10, 2018
They never stop to deceive gullible Nigerians. "I don't have money to buy forms" is now the in-thing in Nigeria now.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by deebrain(m): 12:02am On Sep 11, 2018
Even Satan will be intimidated by the type of lies our generation is dishing out.
Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 11, 2018
And Kaduna people will use their hand and vote this fraud

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 11, 2018
This lie dey work wonder for North grin grin grin

Almanjiris dem go dey shout "yowa" dey pity dem slave masters Buhari and El Rufai. Smh

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by agabaI23(m): 12:15am On Sep 11, 2018
With his 90 bn asset 3 years ago?
You should sell one of your 40 houses not just house

https://www.nairaland.com/2421224/el-rufai-declares-n90bn-assets-owns

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by win2kwire: 12:36am On Sep 11, 2018
LIAR

The house he bought for his son, bello with stolen money in Bowie, MD is enought for several dozen forms.

The lands he stole as Abuja minister are over 8, each is worth hundreds of millions.

He helped Atiku steal privatized Government properties at the BPE, he got millions of dollars (not Naira).

Ole!!!

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by Default01: 12:38am On Sep 11, 2018
Lol and I don't have a tooth brush, politicians Sha
Support us by participating in this website.
http://liveforum.info
Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by Vickram: 12:43am On Sep 11, 2018
God will purnish d generation of the he goat for spitting lie to Nigeria citizens
Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by BininKingdom: 12:45am On Sep 11, 2018
APC HAVE BROUGH ANOTHER SYSTEM OF TELLING LIE, NIGERIAN NOW BUY FORMS FOR CORRUPT POLITICIANS

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by Chiboto414: 12:58am On Sep 11, 2018
I just hate this idiot people like elrufai sha

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by bush112(m): 1:00am On Sep 11, 2018
Mgbadike80:
the moderators would never ban these BMC crew members that are promoting tribalism and insults here but are quick to ban you when you give them a well deserved hard tackle. Nairaland moderators are degrading the website.
true talk bro though am from west but I don't support this kind thing, some guys don't have sense

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by sirRufai: 1:14am On Sep 11, 2018
olufalaye:
God until when will our politicians capitalize on the poor gullible Nigerians till?

Pls I had to narrate my pains here. 2 months ago I was involved in a bike accident, it was severe I couldn't go to my part time work, hereby loosing the job.

The pain behind all this is that I need to pay my tuition fee in less than a week. I do not have parents since a tender age, so am all I've got for myself.

Am. Currently in my final year, just some months to finish.
pls good people of this forum help me out, any amount donated is something. The total fee is 80.300 and I have proof of all this to confirm
Pls I also need a part time job around Abeokuta axis. I have nothing to move on right now.
My account details is on my profile for any assistance
call this number 08068105310
Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by moshino(m): 1:20am On Sep 11, 2018
sholatech:
You don't have 20m Naira to buy form but the 160m Pastor Bakare borrowed you for last election you were able to repay him within few months of resuming as Governor?

Did Pastor Bakare lend him money, or borrow money from him?
Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by freeze001(f): 1:26am On Sep 11, 2018
I am surprised no one has remembered that this same lying midget n accursed bastard declared over 90bn as his worth in 2015.
https://www.nairaland.com/2421224/el-rufai-declares-n90bn-assets-owns

Now he says he doesn't have 20m.. but I don't blame them. I blame the idiots that supported and still support these evil men in APC.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by Burgerlomo: 1:28am On Sep 11, 2018
grin

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by freeze001(f): 1:31am On Sep 11, 2018
moshino:

Did Pastor Bakare lend him money, or borrow money from him?

Sometimes u should just take a little pain and make the effort to find out some things for yourself instead of asking obvious questions like this. So many posts have made reference to money El rufai borrowed from Pastor Bakare, they can't all be wrong but if you're in doubt still then check for yourself.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.herald.ng/i-gave-el-rufai-n160m-to-contest-for-kaduna-governor-in-2015-tunde-bakare/amp/

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by moshino(m): 1:37am On Sep 11, 2018
freeze001:

Sometimes u should just take a little pain and make the effort to find out some things for yourself instead of asking obvious questions like this. So many posts have made reference to money El rufai borrowed from Pastor Bakare, they can't all be wrong but if you're in doubt still then check for yourself.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.herald.ng/i-gave-el-rufai-n160m-to-contest-for-kaduna-governor-in-2015-tunde-bakare/amp/

Obviously you lack the capacity to understand my post you rushed to respond to.
Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by middlebelter(m): 2:00am On Sep 11, 2018
surgical:
Because they are in position they think other Nigerians are fool, can he answer to this your poser,no way

He probably sold some properties in Abuja and Kaduna. The same guy that is good at demolishing opponents houses. El-Rufai , power is transient.
Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by tbliss22(m): 2:16am On Sep 11, 2018
What sort of fuckery is this?

Some days ago Mr. President said the same thin[/b]g, now [b]El-rufai is spewing same thrash. I just don't know what to say exactly, who are these criminals deceiving?

Where on earth did Yahaya Bello got the millions he used in purchasing Mr. Presidents nomination form?

Even Oshiomole knows the blatant truth.

They concluded in using this "format" to make us believe they dont have such urge amount of money buried somewhere in their apartment.

God is watching.....

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by goslowgoslow(m): 2:19am On Sep 11, 2018
Mgbadike80:
the moderators would never ban these BMC crew members that are promoting tribalism and insults here but are quick to ban you when you give them a well deserved hard tackle. Nairaland moderators are degrading the website.
My brother true talk I completely agree with you, especially that one called CHRIS BEKS . His second name is MR BAN they don't adhere to Nairaland rules, they are full of double standards and they are moderators. What a shame!

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by TheMan3: 2:27am On Sep 11, 2018
LibertyRep:
Politicians sha.

Where will he now get money to run campaign proper?

We know it's not true sha but continue.
he will take a loan from the bank lol
Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by jossy4joseph(m): 2:36am On Sep 11, 2018
Hell Roofa is as lifeless as his brother in aso rock

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by godliman: 2:38am On Sep 11, 2018
buharitill2023:
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist did not even believe buhari not to talk of thief el-rufai,
Every time you come here" jobless idiotic youths of biafra" why are you so foul mouthed? Pls give us a break and lets have some fresh air. Understand that life is not all about quarrels and fights. Can we have some resemblance of peace and sanity. I am not a biafran and will never be one but pls say something sensible or relent.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by MENTORCH(m): 2:42am On Sep 11, 2018
This politicians think Nigerians are stupid or what.
Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by exlinkleads(f): 2:51am On Sep 11, 2018
ha

this people fa

taken Nigerians as fools
oda

God dey

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by JaphNice(m): 3:25am On Sep 11, 2018
No soo elru-fai don't hv a common 20m that he usually offer to do happy weekend to those agarachas he gave house in Abuja but was able to pay back 200m or therabout he borrowed from pastor Bakare.to him Buhari said something like so let me do dsame afterall they believes everything that comes out from our mouths.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by luckyogor(m): 4:09am On Sep 11, 2018
I keep on saying it,only insane people can support this party called APC,this party is the party of devils.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by cardoctor(m): 4:11am On Sep 11, 2018
I hear.
Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by Ilebode(m): 4:31am On Sep 11, 2018
can they just stop deceiveing this knowledgable squads of nigeria. All this fake bringup on electoral issue buhari and his junior bro are unleashing they think it even sweet 2 hear. All ur political propaganda wil end soon.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by Ikpongiton: 4:32am On Sep 11, 2018
a criminal will always be a criminal

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) / Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria / EFCC Raids Ambode's Residence [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.