Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,005 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House (45354 Views)

Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News / El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment / El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by mumureloaded(m): 5:36am On Sep 11, 2018
****don't want to know where my comment falls in*****"

with politician like el-rufai and co, all them cynic pols tryna eschew reality outta of in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by Abimbola198212: 5:40am On Sep 11, 2018
Pls where is the location of the house and how much,how many bedroom mansion?Revert back asap on 08025374243.Thanks
Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by Soulsymbol99: 5:42am On Sep 11, 2018
adeoladrg:
Your security votes is 250m

That's to show you they take us (nigerians) as fools angry

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by emperorblog(m): 5:42am On Sep 11, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
True talk. Hell Roofai is integrity personified. APC goons are Already Prepared Criminals.

dry should just behead all of demt

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by legba1(m): 5:48am On Sep 11, 2018
why are these folks treating us like this.......seriously.....are we m.o.r.o.n.s

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by Adeolajude(m): 5:53am On Sep 11, 2018
my hatred for Nigerian polithifian from the president to the smallest knows no bound. Go and meet your pastor again now.. the last 160million from seeds still there.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by gladisa7: 6:00am On Sep 11, 2018
then allow people that have 20 million to buy the form and contest.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by Nobody: 6:00am On Sep 11, 2018
stupid story for your fellow dumbskulls!... next!

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by cohug: 6:04am On Sep 11, 2018
what kind of visible lie is this

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by okokobioko1: 6:05am On Sep 11, 2018
Way back 2 decades ago El rufai has more than that in his account let alone now. The question we should ask them for this new STUNT they are selling is where will it end.i study same profession with Rufai, I am getting disappointed in the system called Nigeria. self DECEIT and propaganda is the worst crime a man can commit against himself

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by Ryott: 6:09am On Sep 11, 2018
What a bloody liar!!

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by silasely(m): 6:09am On Sep 11, 2018
second hand government

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by okokobioko1: 6:10am On Sep 11, 2018
Elrufai is a liar liar liar, coz I know him we are in the same profession.20years ago he can boast of 20m let alone now that he is a Governor.this STUNT they created where will it take them? Self DECEIT and propaganda is the worst crime a man can commit against himself.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by fortune1894(m): 6:23am On Sep 11, 2018
U NO GET NA ME GET AM SO COME N COLLECT

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by HeartOfGold(m): 6:27am On Sep 11, 2018
Rubbish, who do you think you are deceiving?

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by Genniez(f): 6:28am On Sep 11, 2018
The fact is after this heavy unforgivable lies gullible/pitiful people would vote him in ...hmmm forget this small body ooo if he sales one of his properties, it would buy and sandfill bar beach...onirooshi...

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by Sgwin: 6:45am On Sep 11, 2018
We look like mumu in una eyes that's why you people keep on deceiving urself think ur deceiving us

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 11, 2018
The Lies Getting Worse & Bold.The Midget Guvnor & His Loud Mouth.We Need Professional Liquidators To Dispatch Lyin Motherfvckas

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by Smarkie: 6:58am On Sep 11, 2018
akuko uwa

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by darqly(m): 7:14am On Sep 11, 2018
Lying thieves, God really ought to punish these fools.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by Arthurity1(m): 7:14am On Sep 11, 2018
Curry30:
I respect PDP. They never for once presented themselves as saints. At least they were honest in their corruption

These APC bastaards are unbelievably irritating. Besides propaganda, treasury looting and lying to Nigerians these idiots constantly act like saints. They've never stolen a dime. Everything wrong with Nigeria is PDPs fault.

Disgusting bunch of character bereft politicians!
the devil that you know is better than the angel you don't know

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by sammirano: 7:15am On Sep 11, 2018
itiswellandwell:
Only a very very foolish fool will believe this. He could have put it this way, "it's not that I don't have the 20m but it's meant for something else "

Cheap s6 edge plus. Check my signature.

You are wise.
Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by awoluyi(m): 7:16am On Sep 11, 2018
I believe El-Rufai may not have cash of N20m in his Gtb account but I doubt his claim of having only one house. I believe he meant to say "I can raise N20m if I sell ONE of my HOUSES."
Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by blytons(m): 7:19am On Sep 11, 2018
He must think we are so gullible

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by asiga(m): 7:20am On Sep 11, 2018
sholatech:
You don't have 20m Naira to buy form but the 160m Pastor Bakare borrowed you for last election you were able to repay him within few months of resuming as Governor?

People paid for him. � � �
Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by asiga(m): 7:24am On Sep 11, 2018
obi4eze:
Liar.

How did did you repay the 160 million naira loan you took from Pastor Tunde Bakare?

He will tell you people paid for him too.
Lies everywhere you go in this country

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by encryptjay(m): 7:33am On Sep 11, 2018
This lie move me mehn.
Look how these guys have turned this country into a joke.
All these groups buying forms for aspirates without trying to help citizens struggling to meet up with daily needs should continue.
Money will come out, forget all these tales.
These guys are money launderers.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by blackmercyvelli(m): 7:33am On Sep 11, 2018
You don't have 20m but you get 100billions ( who is fooling who ) grade1 lie lie leaders LLL

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by NotAZombie: 7:33am On Sep 11, 2018
Mgbadike80:
the moderators would never ban these BMC crew members that are promoting tribalism and insults here but are quick to ban you when you give them a well deserved hard tackle. Nairaland moderators are degrading the website.
Sey that foolish moderator that comes to mind my business.
Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by omoelerin1: 7:34am On Sep 11, 2018
But you had #160 million to refund Pastor Tunde Bakare, immediately you assumed office.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by Doctus(m): 7:37am On Sep 11, 2018
who do this politifians think they are deceiving?

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by akinwun(m): 7:37am On Sep 11, 2018
You must have been sponsoring fulani jihadist with your looted funds.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Wade Into Case Of Head Of Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini / Oshiomhole Replies Saliu Lukman, "Says I Won’t Fight With A Pig" / Michael Jonathan Asemota And Abike Dabiri Meet After He Returned N150m In Qatar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.