Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers (66541 Views)

Binta Diallo Diamond: I have a new man & he is the only one I open my legs for / Binta Diallo Shares Baby Bump Photo As Their Son Is Set To Turn 3 / Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:58am On Sep 11, 2018
LuciferKristi:

Sweetness... Where hast thou been all these days?

I never was controversial - just say things the way they are without giving a Bleep how people feel.

I've been everywhere, gathering daily bread. How've you been too?
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by LuciferKristi: 10:00am On Sep 11, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

I've been everywhere, gathering daily bread. How've you been too?

Bored.

Roaming the earth, seeking for where to maim, kill & destroy.
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by octus2008(m): 10:01am On Sep 11, 2018
pls share this video with wizkid if he love him life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BX_xrtUxmVU
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Bitterleafsoup: 10:13am On Sep 11, 2018
kramer:

Is she not supposed to be working too? The 2k only covers his part, if she works herself and earns 2k as well that will be enough to cover all costs plus savings
yes that is the only way to live in US proper, gasoline for your car is like 100k a month, African food stuffs is quadruple, imagine 1 orange for like N500
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by ClassicMG(m): 10:15am On Sep 11, 2018
UncleJudax:

The child is not a bastard but born out of wedlock. The Papa and Mama de around.
any child born out of wedlock is a bastard
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by TheKing4040(m): 10:55am On Sep 11, 2018
9japrof:
Stupid foolish ladies everywhere...

Wizkid in this case know this lady is a leach and the more reason he is not giving her the attention this desperate LovePeddler is desiring.

All these useless girls spreads legs for celebrity thinking that bearing kids gives them unfettered access to their estate, well sorry young lady fustration go kill you, Wizzy aint giving you shit, carry your lazy ass and go work for the bills.

It is not always rosy, at least let the younger folks keep learning from this
shut the Bleep up,we are talking about the kids here not the babymamas,he should man up for his kids

1 Like

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Amberon: 10:57am On Sep 11, 2018
You must be insane. So Chris Brown,
50 cent etc are all married to their babymamas or moreso married to them at the time of conceiving the said kids?

Wale Adenuga's son who pays child support in Nigeria to his ex-gf was he also married to her? Foolish ignorant people thinking they have an opinion on legal issues.

Child support has absolutely no correlation with marriage. Long as someone has your baby, you will be mandated to pay child support.
Hanseel1:

Ignorant fellow.. Child support only comes to the equation when you go for registry marriage.

I hope you won't tell me those 2 and 3k low customary and magistrate courts order people who did traditional marriage and wedding to pay is child support.

1 Like

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Amberon: 10:57am On Sep 11, 2018
Get lost, and mention me when you have something reasonable to say.
Hanseel1:

Whoever is behind this account whether man or female.. Are you crazy? You go about insulting everyone who doesn't say what you want. I refuse to believe that you're a female, ladies aren't this stupid.
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Ladyamina2(f): 11:02am On Sep 11, 2018
LuciferKristi:
This baby mama business is really lucrative o.

Just spread your legs, go down on all fours, choke on a deepthroat etc

Voila! Money rains down from heaven... grin
....shut up have given birth before ,Do you know the type of pain women feel on the day of delivery and after sleepless nights and stress of taking care of the child.

2 Likes

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Ugosample(m): 11:05am On Sep 11, 2018
Amberon:
Stop feeling so confident and arrogant saying what you don't know. Wiz khalifa pays $15,000 child support and Chris Brown pleaded to pay $10,000 even though his babymama requested $18,000.

compared to their incomes, it's a fair deal

$120k per annum for your kid when you have millions uo in millions of $$$ is not a bad idea

It's only for 18 years grin grin

After that, you are a free man cheesy
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Ugosample(m): 11:05am On Sep 11, 2018
Ladyamina2:
....shut up have given birth before ,Do you know the type of pain women feel on the day of delivery and after sleepless nights and stress of taking care of the child.

what is this one saying? ?
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by UncleJudax(m): 11:28am On Sep 11, 2018
ClassicMG:
any child born out of wedlock is a bastard
Technically, yes. But the babymama industry has kinda tweaked it a bit...in the sense that the kid's paternity is not in question.

But yea...you are right
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Amberon: 11:56am On Sep 11, 2018
Not a lady that knows her rights. Adenuga's son pays child support to his Nigerian babymama right here in Nigeria.
jaxxy:

Only married couples, even sm married couples get away with it. Nobody bothers anybody in naija
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by QuantAnalyst: 12:02pm On Sep 11, 2018
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by jaxxy(m): 12:09pm On Sep 11, 2018
Amberon:
Not a lady that knows her rights. Adenuga's son pays child support to his Nigerian babymama right here in Nigeria.

It was a mutual agreement nobody was forced.

1 Like

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Catastrophe1: 12:35pm On Sep 11, 2018
The ediot called Wizkid is very lucky $2000 a month is nothing. P Diddy pay close to $53000
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Catastrophe1: 12:47pm On Sep 11, 2018
bigpicture001:
...u are an idiot..du u know Hw much it takes to train a growing child..? or is it cuz u read $..? the up kip will also be in dollors,so don't start converting...2 k per month is the cheapest av ever seen. they hv the ryt to sue star boy but chose not to, so as not to distrupt,his life...if they do, he will b arrested upon entering London nd the US nd that will b f beginning of his downfall

if ur his fan,warn him now, b4 u rush down here to cry hoe,hoe......nobody ask him not to use a condom,if he doesn't want pregnancy
Let's em pray it doesn't get to that because of the girl sues Wizkid he is finished. grin grin they think it's Nigeria.
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Celerita: 1:56pm On Sep 11, 2018
my dear leave matter illuminati dey no dey like spend money ooooo
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 11, 2018
Amberon:
You must be insane. So Chris Brown,
50 cent etc are all married to their babymamas or moreso married to them at the time of conceiving the said kids?

Wale Adenuga's son who pays child support in Nigeria to his ex-gf was he also married to her? Foolish ignorant people thinking they have an opinion on legal issues.

Child support has absolutely no correlation with marriage. Long as someone has your baby, you will be mandated to pay child support.

Chris Brown isn't living in Nigeria.

Your stupidity is so overwhelming. Jobless clown, 95% of your comments on this platform are insults.
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 11, 2018
bigpicture001:
...u are an idiot..du u know Hw much it takes to train a growing child..? or is it cuz u read $..? the up kip will also be in dollors,so don't start converting...2 k per month is the cheapest av ever seen. they hv the ryt to sue star boy but chose not to, so as not to distrupt,his life...if they do, he will b arrested upon entering London nd the US nd that will b f beginning of his downfall

if ur his fan,warn him now, b4 u rush down here to cry hoe,hoe......nobody ask him not to use a condom,if he doesn't want pregnancy

Arrested in London? Is Binta diamond staying in UK or USA? Fool. The kid is the responsibility of both parents not just Wizkid.

This is how women would turn you into ATM
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Timi1990(m): 2:37pm On Sep 11, 2018
Amberon:
That's what people with zero knowledge of immigration would say. That girl has the power to stop wizkid from entering America. She is a US citizen. If she proceeds to court and wizkid disobeys US court orders by not paying the said amount monthly then he will never be allowed to step feet into America again nor even hold concerts there.

Don't think America is Nigeria where parents can choose not to cater to kids.

So if wizkid doesn’t hold concert in the USA again, does that mean he can’t hold concerts in other countries again ? Oga forget that thing ; it’s not that wizkid can’t afford it , but the fact that as a Lagos boy wey Ehn be and seeing one girl trying to take advantage of him o boy e no fit work . And child support is very difficult to enforce particularly when one of the parent isn’t a USA citizen & to make matter worse wizkid is from a country where even the Govt don’t have a record of all the citizens in the country. So forget that thing bro that girl go bring the pikin come Lagos last last ni .
#starboy grin

1 Like

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by bigpicture001: 2:43pm On Sep 11, 2018
Hanseel1:

Arrested in London? Is Binta diamond staying in UK or USA? Fool. The kid is the responsibility of both parents not just Wizkid.

This is how women would turn you into ATM
...it is not my biz to follow entertainers. like u..ur jobless. I just explained wot is obtainable
ur fooling around on nairaland doesn't need to b exposed as u just did..
grow up kid..get a life nd liv wizkid nd co. alone
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 11, 2018
bigpicture001:
...it is not my biz to follow entertainers. like u..ur jobless. I just explained wot is obtainable
ur fooling around on nairaland doesn't need to b exposed as u just did..
grow up kid..get a life nd liv wizkid nd co. alone

How did you know I'm following them? If not for nairaland posting these nonsense here who gives a fvck about Wizkid and his babymamas?

Adults don't throw around insults and the word "kid" around anyhow. You just showed how childish you are.

Defending stuffs on nairaland won't add to your life poor fool.
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Timi1990(m): 2:54pm On Sep 11, 2018
Netanyahu1:
He should just kiss U.S. goodbye, cause if this girl wants to fall him , he would be down.

The girl go bring the pikin come naija last last . To raise pikin alone for yankee no be beans . grin even married parents wey Dey together Dey struggle financially talk less of single mum .
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by bigpicture001: 2:58pm On Sep 11, 2018
Hanseel1:

How did you know I'm following them? If not for nairaland posting these nonsense here who gives a fvck about Wizkid and his babymamas?

Adults don't throw around insults and the word "kid" around anyhow. You just showed how childish you are.

Defending stuffs on nairaland won't add to your life poor fool.
...u crammed her name to d extent of knowing her surname..and u say u don't know them..?
u talk with a lot of ignorance about child care in a court case in Europe and America and u said u went to skl.
for sur, I know nairaland is the only platform which allows u to display such stupidity dt runs in ur family....
ur father gave birth to u out if wedding hence ur support for broken home..eeyah..! poor u,uv nvr known Wots uts like to be with parents...
idiot celebrity ass kicking kids...
it's Monday already and such has resumed where y can go talk about ur fantasy...I am very sure that wizkid, davidi,tonto dikeh are all having a large portrait in ur estranged mothers second husband's home,thepoor guy who squat silly abandoned children like u....
grow up kid and try to up ur grade in skl this term....
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by okwabayi(m): 2:58pm On Sep 11, 2018
This is a good example of when your preek chooses to destroy your destiny.
It's a sad case but the most toxic females are always the easiest and best lays. It's after dropping the child her true colours show, sometimes even before. The sex was good so overlooking the character is easy till she does her worst.
I don't pity Wizkid, the guy has gbenshed more girls in both quantity and attractiveness than I have in dreams and real life. It was obvious he will come across this type now or in the near future.

2 Likes

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 11, 2018
bigpicture001:
...u crammed her name to d extent of knowing her surname..and u say u don't know them..?
u talk with a lot of ignorance about child care in a court case in Europe and America and u said u went to skl.
for sur, I know nairaland is the only platform which allows u to display such stupidity dt runs in ur family....
ur father gave birth to u out if wedding hence ur support for broken home..eeyah..! poor u,uv nvr known Wots uts like to be with parents...
idiot celebrity ass kicking kids...
it's Monday already and such has resumed where y can go talk about ur fantasy...I am very sure that wizkid, davidi,tonto dikeh are all having a large portrait in ur estranged mothers second husband's home,thepoor guy who squat silly abandoned children like u....
grow up kid and try to up ur grade in skl this term....

Lol... I'll have a reply for you when you learn to stop typing like an illiterate.
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Badgers14: 3:26pm On Sep 11, 2018
jaxxy:

And is Wizkid a us citizen or does he live in the us?

Do u know how many foreign absentee dads we have in the us and uk who only got to relate with their kids much later in life without doing anything for them? The gal is purely on her own unless Wizkid just wants to.

It doesn't matter whether Wizkid is a citizen or not. He is the father of the baby and thus required by law to cater for his boy and that's why he is required to pay child support.
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by AgbajeRichyBaba(m): 3:49pm On Sep 11, 2018
DX gal don mad ooh $2,000 #720k a month
Haha how much Wiz dey collect per show sef....

U wan rek wiz
Ya Toto na ya shop
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 11, 2018
Timi1990:

The girl go bring the pikin come naija last last . To raise pikin alone for yankee no be beans . grin even married parents wey Dey together Dey struggle financially talk less of single mum .
Which law would protect her in Nigeria? She would be stupid to that. If she remains in the USA wizkids money would be accumulating on till him waka finish come back.
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Timi1990(m): 4:59pm On Sep 11, 2018
Netanyahu1:
Which law would protect her in Nigeria? She would be stupid to that. If she remains in the USA wizkids money would be accumulating on till him waka finish come back.

wizkid money go accumulate, only when he keeps all his assets and property in the usa and the usa govt can use court order to seize his property. but if he decide to move all his investmet away from the US, the govt cant do shit with his assets in Nigeria.
FYI , Eduardo saverin renounced his citizenship in 2011 and lives in singapore right now ;and yet the US no fit threaten am again . grin grin grin
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 11, 2018
Timi1990:

wizkid money go accumulate, only when he keeps all his assets and property in the usa and the usa govt can use court order to seize his property. but if he decide to move all his investmet away from the US, the govt cant do shit with his assets in Nigeria.
FYI , Eduardo saverin renounced his citizenship in 2011 and lives in singapore right now ;and yet the US no fit threaten am again . grin grin grin
You are damn right if he decides to kiss U.S. good bye for life. That's what I would do.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chacha Eke Gets Drunk At A Family House Party In Lagos, Poses With Denrele / Photos Of Adesua Etomi, Banky W's Fiancee / Burna Boy Arrested By Police Over Mr 2Kay Robbery, To Be Charged To Court (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.