Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers (66475 Views)

Binta Diallo Diamond: I have a new man & he is the only one I open my legs for / Binta Diallo Shares Baby Bump Photo As Their Son Is Set To Turn 3 / Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by jaxxy(m): 8:12am On Sep 11, 2018
Badgers14:

American law . The baby was born in U.S and the baby mama is a U.S. citizen and lives in the U.S

And is Wizkid a us citizen or does he live in the us?

Do u know how many foreign absentee dads we have in the us and uk who only got to relate with their kids much later in life without doing anything for them? The gal is purely on her own unless Wizkid just wants to.
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Olukat(m): 8:17am On Sep 11, 2018
engrelvis:
ls high because u r multipling it with Nigeria naira.

Is not easy to make $2000 after paying bills as a public servant in the US shocked
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Amberon: 8:19am On Sep 11, 2018
No law works that way. Ask around. Now some deadbeat dads are also required to pay child support in Nigeria.
jaxxy:

Which law are u talking about? Naija law or American?
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by nokatakata: 8:19am On Sep 11, 2018
Donjazzy12:

Another idiot! Does he buy Gucci packet every month? You are a very big fool.

Myndd44 ban this guy with immediate effect. You guys can't be banning me for same rubbish others do. I didn't type anything close to this and was banned for one year.

Now let me reply you. He buys Gucci every month. If possible every week. If he makes so much money as he claims 730k shouldn't be a problem for him every month. He can spend millions on clothes every month but can't spend it on his child every month. I wonder if he'll be able to pay school fees...abi na ojuelegba primary school him pickin go attend?

2 Likes

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by kramer: 8:19am On Sep 11, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
I said he is just paying for a 2 bedroom apartment in her city. Not private school, not food, not even a snack.

Is she not supposed to be working too? The 2k only covers his part, if she works herself and earns 2k as well that will be enough to cover all costs plus savings
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Amberon: 8:21am On Sep 11, 2018
You don't even know yet you claim to know. Listen if the case is taken to court and wizkid fails to ibey court orders by paying the agreed amount monthly, he will be denied entry into US or arrested upon stepping feet in the US.
jaxxy:

Do u know how many foreign absentee dads we have in the us and uk who only got to relate with their kids much later in life without doing anything for them? The gal is purely on her own unless Wizkid just wants to.
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by nokatakata: 8:31am On Sep 11, 2018
kramer:

Is she not supposed to be working too? The 2k only covers his part, if she works herself and earns 2k as well that will be enough to cover all costs plus savings

Whether the girl is working or not, wizkid must still pay child support. Amber rose makes cool money and very ok financially but whiz kalifah still pays child support. It's a responsibility just to ensure that the child is well taken care of. That's people who value human life and children not your yeye naija where every and anything goes

3 Likes

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 11, 2018
jaxxy:

He will barred from ever performing in the US though so at what price
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by vindisick: 8:39am On Sep 11, 2018
grandstar:

$2,000 a month is nothing in the United States.
Let her also find a job. The USA economy is bomming with lot of jobs thanks to Donald Trump. If she works and takes good care of her children, wiz kid may respect her and can even end up following in love with her. Thereby providing her needs even without her asking. Whether you like it or not, Men respect industrious women
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by dacool1(m): 8:39am On Sep 11, 2018
grandstar:

$2,000 a month is nothing in the United States.
say only what u r sure of when the minimum wage is around 15000 per year, if he sends 2k per month it's well above the minimum wage in us
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by jaxxy(m): 8:42am On Sep 11, 2018
Amberon:
No law works that way. Ask around. Now some deadbeat dads are also required to pay child support in Nigeria.

Only married couples, even sm married couples get away with it. Nobody bothers anybody in naija

1 Like

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by grandstar(m): 8:45am On Sep 11, 2018
vindisick:

Let her also find a job. The USA economy is bomming with lot of jobs thanks to Donald Trump. If she works and takes good care of her children, wiz kid may respect her and can even end up following in love with her thereby providing her needs even without her asking. Whether you like it or not, Men respect industrious women

It is a parent's duty to take care of his or a child. (1 Timothy 5:cool.
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by vindisick: 9:01am On Sep 11, 2018
grandstar:

It is a parent's duty to take care of his or a child. (1 Timothy 5:cool.

She's also a parent. From the verse you cited, it means she also has an obligation to fulfill.

1 Like

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by LuciferKristi: 9:02am On Sep 11, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Why've you stopped being controversial? Depression? Backlash?

Sweetness... Where hast thou been all these days?

I never was controversial - just say things the way they are without giving a Bleep how people feel.
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Modarun(m): 9:02am On Sep 11, 2018
This is exactly what Kanye West sang about in hit monster hit Golddigger.
“18 years, 18 years She got one of your kids, got you for 18 years I know somebody paying child support for one of his kids His baby mamma car and crib is bigger than his You will see him on TV any given Sunday Win the Superbowl and drive off in a Hyundai She was supposed to buy your shorty TYCO with your money She went to the doctor got lipo with your money She walking around looking like Michael with your money Should've got that insured got GEICO for your money, money, money If you ain't no punk holla we want prenup WE WANT PRENUP! Yeah It's something that you need to have 'Cause when she leave yo ass she gon' leave with half 18 years, 18 years And on her 18th birthday he found out it wasn't his”

3 Likes

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 11, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
2000$ for child support? The lady is a thief. If Wizkid takes the custody of the child, can she afford to pay him 2,000$?. Useless gold digger. If Wizkid is not careful he will go broke.

If you wan do baby mama things, stay within Naija. Our ladies are easy and cheap to manage. Having a baby mama can ruin you in the West.

"" 2000$ for child support? The lady is a thief.""

So u think our constitution works wit ur wishes??

Ask ur self, Do carpenters or civil servants pay 2k USD monthly as child support?
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 11, 2018
Jafar1:
do u really believe wizkid can't pay his children's school fees?

Same Wizkid that couldn't pay house rent n the land Lord evicted him

He even claimed he bought the house sef n in a few months he couldn't pay up grin
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 11, 2018
why drag your issues publicly. Go through history, you can count the number of male celebrities or artiste that stuck to one woman and was responsible for the kids.... the movie why do fools fall in love tells it. If you are not a ''made'' woman and if the celebrity you are in love with doesn't have the common sense and empathy, then be ready to take bullshits. Next time, let your sense guide you before you open your legs.
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 11, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Wizkid for the sake of your kids, just send them money! And stop being a KID!! you're rich na. Smh

Nigerian musicians aren't as rich as u people think.

Same applies for musicians worldwide.
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 11, 2018
FOWOSHERE01:
She no wan work again for the rest of her life because her baby daddy is Wizkid.

No.

Has nothing to do with her.

Has everything to do with Wizkid.

Allow the Law to do its job.
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 11, 2018
Amberon:
Stop feeling so confident and arrogant saying what you don't know. Wiz khalifa pays $15,000 child support and Chris Brown pleaded to pay $10,000 even though his babymama requested $18,000.

Whoever is behind this account whether man or female.. Are you crazy? You go about insulting everyone who doesn't say what you want. I refuse to believe that you're a female, ladies aren't this stupid.
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 11, 2018
Modarun:
This is exactly what Kanye West sang about in hit monster hit Golddigger.

“18 years, 18 years
She got one of your kids, got you for 18 years
I know somebody paying child support for one of his kids
His baby mamma car and crib is bigger than his
You will see him on TV any given Sunday
Win the Superbowl and drive off in a Hyundai
She was supposed to buy your shorty TYCO with your money
She went to the doctor got lipo with your money
She walking around looking like Michael with your money
Should've got that insured got GEICO for your money, money, money
If you ain't no punk holla we want prenup
WE WANT PRENUP! Yeah
It's something that you need to have
'Cause when she leave yo ass she gon' leave with half
18 years, 18 years
And on her 18th birthday he found out it wasn't his”

I've been looking for a way to download the song but all the websites carrying it are just online streaming.

Could you refer a link for me?
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 11, 2018
Amberon:

Ignorant fellow.. Child support only comes to the equation when you go for registry marriage.

I hope you won't tell me those 2 and 3k low customary and magistrate courts order people who did traditional marriage and wedding to pay is child support.

1 Like

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by adegeye38(m): 9:15am On Sep 11, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
2000$ for child support? The lady is a thief. If Wizkid takes the custody of the child, can she afford to pay him 2,000$?. Useless gold digger. If Wizkid is not careful he will go broke.

If you wan do baby mama things, stay within Naija. Our ladies are easy and cheap to manage. Having a baby mama can ruin you in the West.
his mates in d entertainment industry pay up to, 100,000 $ per month
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by NairaMaster1(m): 9:21am On Sep 11, 2018
FOWOSHERE01:
She no wan work again for the rest of her life because her baby daddy is Wizkid.

At least those of us supporting marriage are vindicated.
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by engrelvis(m): 9:27am On Sep 11, 2018
Olukat:

Is not easy to make $2000 after paying bills as a public servant in the US shocked
Agreed.But I don't think wizkid so called baby mama is living abroad.
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Modarun(m): 9:30am On Sep 11, 2018
Hanseel1:

I've been looking for a way to download the song but all the websites carrying it are just online streaming.

Could you refer a link for me?

http://mp3.pm/song/15554775/Kanye_West_feat._Jamie_Foxx_-_Gold_Digger_remix/

1 Like

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by ADRIAN88(m): 9:32am On Sep 11, 2018
Metuh:

What happened to using condom

The funniest thing is that if this girl should sue Wizkid, he is gonna face immigration problems first, all his foreign endorsements will go down the drain and dude will be broke.

I had a rethink, and I was wrong with my initial comment, you have a very solid point, and if he truly gave consent to the said agreement, then he needs to honour it by law, or at best seek to re-negotiate its terms amicably, because as it seems, he has a lot at stake here.

1 Like

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 11, 2018
Tamarapetty:
If he does, they won't be ranting.

This 7 tooths Numbskull againgrin grin grin
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by anigbajumo(m): 9:42am On Sep 11, 2018
nduchucks:
$2000 is way too low to support the child of a super star such as Wizkid in the USA.

He shouldn't have to involve lawyers before investing that much money on his child. Here's a man who spends more than that on Alcohol and possibly weed on a weekly basis, not to talk of money spent on groupies.

Wizkid needs to step up his game before he ends up in jail. The girl needs to tear up the agreement, initiate a paternity lawsuit ASAP and have Wizkid served the next time he steps in the USA.

Nansense.

Sadist
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by mandate12: 9:54am On Sep 11, 2018
Jafar1:
do u really believe wizkid can't pay his children's school fees?

It's not a matter of belief. Let him pay!
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Rhozabeth(m): 9:54am On Sep 11, 2018
This guy has started on a very wrong footing! All these baby mama crap is just to milk u dry! In d and they will leave u when there is no more money to give and hook on to the next nigga! Its always good to plan ur life, rich men become poor!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Toyin Aimaku’s Fan Commented On The Exposure Of Private Part In New Photo / Korra Obidi Dances On The Street Of California With Nude Baby Bump / Laycon's Oversized Sneakers To The Headies Award Sparked Reactions Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.