Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers (66545 Views)

Binta Diallo Diamond: I have a new man & he is the only one I open my legs for / Binta Diallo Shares Baby Bump Photo As Their Son Is Set To Turn 3 / Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by kramer: 5:52pm On Sep 11, 2018
nokatakata:

Whether the girl is working or not, wizkid must still pay child support. Amber rose makes cool money and very ok financially but whiz kalifah still pays child support. It's a responsibility just to ensure that the child is well taken care of. That's people who value human life and children not your yeye naija where every and anything goes

I'm not saying he shouldn't pay child support. I was simply responding to the point that the 2k was too small. As I said, the 2k is only his side of his obligations, the baby mama must also provide her own share and not rely solely on Wizzys money. The guy coould die tomorrow morning and then what next?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Daint: 6:33pm On Sep 11, 2018
otherway:

More than enough. For many in the states,That is one month salary after tax.
Tell me how you'll pay for apartment in the region of 1100 dollars monthly without utility bills, feeding, transportation and miscellaneous. As a conservative you can manage 2k dollars monthly but don't make it seem like the babe will never work again in her life for a miserly 2k dollars. Earning for a family annually 24k is in the region of the poor or low class residents of the U.S if you don't make extra income
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Deji63: 7:08pm On Sep 11, 2018
God catch am
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Deji63: 7:18pm On Sep 11, 2018
Netanyahu1:
You are damn right if he decides to kiss U.S. good bye for life. That's what I would do.

Na wa o Timi1990 you go be original baby daddy o. I know say you go want make dem give your pikin Belle abandon so that you can give your deadbeat runaway son in law advice on how no one can do poo to him even if he kills your daughter and grandson. You get heart so? Just see as your analysis of the matter dey evil. Shuoo.

1 Like

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 11, 2018
Netanyahu1:
You are damn right if he decides to kiss U.S. good bye for life. That's what I would do.

What will you do?
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Timi1990(m): 7:34pm On Sep 11, 2018
Netanyahu1:

In my own point of view it’s stupid to pay the woman , those girls just want to take advantage of their celebrity status . Why can’t dey get belle for their drug addicts wey Dey roam around the street ? Most of their own men Dey give woman belle and run away na only people like us dem fit Dey threaten with court grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Timi1990(m): 7:38pm On Sep 11, 2018
Deji63:

Na wa o Timi1990 you go be original baby daddy o. I know say you go want make dem give your pikin Belle abandon so that you can give her your deadbeat runaway son in law advice on how no one can do poo to him even if he kills your daughter and grandson. You get heart so? Just see as your analysis of the matter dey evil. Shuoo.

If my pikin can’t close her legs and let man give am belle without getting married na she know . To be sincere you and I know that those girls want to take advantage . Wizkid is just lucky he’s not a USA citizen , lot of celebrities are broke today because of baby mama wahala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Timi1990(m): 7:39pm On Sep 11, 2018
Hanseel1:

What will you do?

Sell all my asset in the USA and kiss the USA good bye . We need all his asset in Nigeria to grow our economy.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Timi1990(m): 7:46pm On Sep 11, 2018
kramer:

I'm not saying he shouldn't pay child support. I was simply responding to the point that the 2k was too small. As I said, the 2k is only his side of his obligations, the baby mama must also provide her own share and not rely solely on Wizzys money. The guy coould die tomorrow morning and then what next?

grin which 2k is too small . In 4 years from now wizkid will probably be paying double the amount he’s paying right now . And who says the baby mama will provide her own share ? Big lie . The girl won’t do jack ; na house she go Dey sit and enjoy the monthly money . Out of greed she go carry wizkid go court say the money no reach because she’s not working . Wizkid responsibility stops when the child is 18 years, the child dies or the child is given up for adoption .
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Deji63: 7:57pm On Sep 11, 2018
Timi1990:

If my pikin can’t close her legs and let man give am belle without getting married na she know . To be sincere you and I know that those girls want to take advantage . Wizkid is just lucky he’s not a USA citizen , lot of celebrities are broke today because of baby mama wahala

Wizkid could have saved his neck with 50 Naira condom. Blame him not the girls. He is the one bearing the brunt more than the girls

1 Like

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Amberon: 9:40am On Sep 13, 2018
Not only will he not be able to hold concerts there, he will not be allowed to step feet there too. No one is saying he won't be allowed to perform in other countries.

Bring the child to Lagos? Lmao! You wizkid fans just support him blindly.
Timi1990:

So if wizkid doesn’t hold concert in the USA again, does that mean he can’t hold concerts in other countries again ? Oga forget that thing ; it’s not that wizkid can’t afford it , but the fact that as a Lagos boy wey Ehn be and seeing one girl trying to take advantage of him o boy e no fit work . And child support is very difficult to enforce particularly when one of the parent isn’t a USA citizen & to make matter worse wizkid is from a country where even the Govt don’t have a record of all the citizens in the country. So forget that thing bro that girl go bring the pikin come Lagos last last ni .
#starboy grin
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Amberon: 9:41am On Sep 13, 2018
Thrash! No one is more jobless on this platform than you. Supporting nonsense is your watch word.

How is Chris Brown not living in Nigeria relevant to the topic of discussion?
Hanseel1:

Chris Brown isn't living in Nigeria.

Your stupidity is so overwhelming. Jobless clown, 95% of your comments on this platform are insults.
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Amberon: 9:43am On Sep 13, 2018
And wizkid's signed agreement with Binta wasn't mutual? You also do know that the Adenuga case was a court order, right?
jaxxy:

It was a mutual agreement nobody was forced.
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by jaxxy(m): 9:54am On Sep 13, 2018
Amberon:
And wizkid's signed agreement with Binta wasn't mutual? You also do know that the Adenuga case was a court order, right?

Yh it was mutual after the paternity test bt doesn’t mean shud should do all this when he defaults, her existence because she has a kid shudnt depend on Wizkid. The guy can later realize himself and act rite because people have already been talking about it on social media bt her show these docs and talking trash is not cool.

Adenuga was a court order cos of the custody after the mutual agreement.
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Amberon: 1:29pm On Sep 13, 2018
Her existence doesn't depend on wizkid and if you're thinking $2,000 can foot her and her son's bills for a month then you're clearly wrong.
jaxxy:

Yh it was mutual after the paternity test bt doesn’t mean shud should do all this when he defaults, her existence because she has a kid shudnt depend on Wizkid. The guy can later realize himself and act rite because people have already been talking about it on social media bt her show these docs and talking trash is not cool.

Adenuga was a court order cos of the custody after the mutual agreement.

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Timi1990(m): 4:18pm On Sep 13, 2018
Amberon:
Not only will he not be able to hold concerts there, he will not be allowed to step feet there too. No one is saying he won't be allowed to perform in other countries.

Bring the child to Lagos? Lmao! You wizkid fans just support him blindly.

If he doesn’t step foot on USA soil again , the world no go end na grin . But it’s foolish for anyone to keep paying a baby mama for 18 years when you have an alternative to boycott the payment and enjoy a free life. We’re not encouraging his act , we’re just saying it will be so foolish of him to agree paying such money with the fact that the money will keep increasing as the child get older. Mike Tyson, 50 cent, micheal Jackson, DMX, NAS, Bow Wow etc could not survive when their divorce wahala and child support came , they all filed for bankruptcy.
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Amberon: 4:24pm On Sep 13, 2018
No one is saying the world would end.
I was just stating the consequences.
Timi1990:

If he doesn’t step foot on USA soil again , the world no go end na grin . But it’s foolish for anyone to keep paying a baby mama for 18 years when you have an alternative to boycott the payment and enjoy a free life. We’re not encouraging his act , we’re just saying it will be so foolish of him to agree paying such money with the fact that the money will keep increasing as the child get older. Mike Tyson, 50 cent, micheal Jackson, DMX, NAS, Bow Wow etc could not survive when their divorce wahala and child support came , they all filed for bankruptcy.
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Timi1990(m): 4:40pm On Sep 13, 2018
Amberon:
No one is saying the world would end.
I was just stating the consequences.

There’s no consequence if he act smart . In few years time he might not be so famous as he is now, that’s when you’ll see the truth about celebrity life .
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Amberon: 7:58am On Sep 14, 2018
Act smart against American legal system?
Lmao!
Timi1990:

There’s no consequence if he act smart . In few years time he might not be so famous as he is now, that’s when you’ll see the truth about celebrity life .
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Timi1990(m): 3:25pm On Sep 14, 2018
Amberon:
Act smart against American legal system?
Lmao!

You people just think the American legal system is supreme and almighty; bro people boycott legal system in America too . It depends on how you play your cards wink
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Amberon: 4:19pm On Sep 14, 2018
Keep massaging your ego...Lmao. beat the legal system, lol.
Timi1990:

You people just think the American legal system is supreme and almighty; bro people boycott legal system in America too . It depends on how you play your cards wink
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by JoyNgofaa1(f): 6:54pm On Sep 14, 2018
Good evening dear.
I have news for you.
So my beauty for purpose video is ready.. Check it out through this link.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bnpw2UThdrk/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=tibb8pcd8zmk

Please leave a comment.. Thanks �
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by shizzle1: 8:16am On Sep 18, 2018
walosky:
All these Lazy shameless yoloba girls

Keep opening ur tooth pick legs with big hips and be expectung money to come

Baby mama ale olorin buruku

grin onye ara grin

But I think the girl is originally from Senegal or Guinea, not too sure

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by shizzle1: 8:21am On Sep 18, 2018
Daeylar:
Misogynists and complete fools everywhere on this thread,

If the idiot wizkid. knew he didn't want to pay child support or take care of a child, he should have wrapped it up, if you refuse to take responsibility for your actions by wrapping it up or having a vasectomy, no mercy for you at all. You deserve whatever and more you get from your baby mama especially when it is court approved

Next time people won't be so stupid and wicked to bring children into the world that they know they don't
plan care for.

Instead of people to be outraged that a fool brought. A child into this world that he has no plans to care for and his baby mamas have to call out his irresponsible behavior. They are busy arguing about money, and turning this into a man vs woman fight.

How can some idiots say she should take care of the child 100% on her own, Did she create the child 100% on her own? misogyny will make people type the most stupid ignorant trash.

Wizkid better start paying up,
To raise a child requires far more than money, it also requires physical and emotional care,

Now just to bring money, has turned into war.

Stupid selfish men, so stupid and so selfish to even kids they brought into this world.
Sensible comment cool

....but please next time use 'some men', cos not all men think like idiots. Just like some girls here blaming Binta but I can't because of that say girls are stupid, selfish, idiots, wicked etc Cos I know Daeylar doesn't think like them.

Tankiu don menshun' smiley
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Daeylar(f): 9:53am On Sep 18, 2018
shizzle1:
Sensible comment cool
....but please next time use 'some men', cos not all men think like idiots. Just like some girls here blaming Binta but I can't because of that say girls are stupid, selfish, idiots, wicked etc Cos I know Daeylar doesn't think like them.

Tankiu don menshun' smiley

Thanks, wink
I don't understand your point. I should use "some men" where?
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by shizzle1: 10:34am On Sep 18, 2018
Daeylar:

Thanks, wink
I don't understand your point. I should use "some men" where?
Ooh! Sorry..

Misogynists already clarifies that (since you mentioned it) cos not all men are misogynists, so you actually correct....My bad smiley
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Daeylar(f): 8:58pm On Sep 18, 2018
shizzle1:
Ooh! Sorry..

Misogynists already clarifies that (since you mentioned it) cos not all men are misogynists, so you actually correct....My bad smiley

It's all good smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chacha Eke Gets Drunk At A Family House Party In Lagos, Poses With Denrele / Photos Of Adesua Etomi, Banky W's Fiancee / Burna Boy Arrested By Police Over Mr 2Kay Robbery, To Be Charged To Court (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.