Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,845 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student (60031 Views)

Corper Uses Dancing As A Form Of Punishment For Her Student / A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Female Corper Nicknamed "Aunty Ass" Flogs Student Who Asked Her Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 11, 2018
Oh poor boy, i can relate, once sent something like that to my Govt teacher back then, after hitting the send button I wished I never did that,,, I was preparing to be called up and flogged in front of everyone, to my surprise the teacher kept it cool, didn't even tell anybody... She acted as if nothing happened, omo I had to drop every feeling I think I had for her then due to fear of turning into something else... She's now married with 4 kids.. Anytime I bump into her we will joke over the stuff God bless Aunty Florence.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by Born2Breed(f): 8:50am On Sep 11, 2018
Colourich:
Are what? what could you possibly say?

Ignore him, some men thinks every woman is like their mother.
Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by Eyewonda: 8:53am On Sep 11, 2018
Many a male corper do stuff with their female students but when it is the other way it becomes an issue. Could someone explain why this is so?
Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by Alonicus05: 8:54am On Sep 11, 2018
michlins:
Sincerely I had to think well before typing this

Should this be true then it's obvious some parents have failed in the most fundamental aspect of parenting. There's a significant increase in the number of paedophiles and incest sex and believe me it's not funny and this student will grow up into something worse if nothing is done urgently to rewire his thinking. A teacher is like a parent and which child would be sexually attracted to his parents.

Good morning nairaland
oga boss don't u think u r overreacting on this? I had lots of teachers I innocently crushed on and today, after many years I just look back and smile. and I must add that I can say I didn't turn out badly.

2 Likes

Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by izombie(m): 8:57am On Sep 11, 2018
Anyone else wonder how the kid got her number in the first place? Anyway, the part where he wrote "benjamin ss1a" is funny though.

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by geosegun(m): 8:58am On Sep 11, 2018
HeWrites:
A beautiful corps member is trending on Twitter after she shared a screenshot of a text she got from one of her students.

In the text, the S.S. 1 student named Benjamin told her he misses her and hasn't seen her for a long time and also mentioned that he hopes to see her soon.

See the text below;

https://www.torimill.co/viral/9733/lady-cant-wait-for-nysc-to-end-after-she-receives-love-text-from-her-student.html

What is wrong in this text?

An innocent use of words by an ss1 student probably enjoying the way she teaches them in class? I have a girl crushing even more on me, during my NYSC days in Akwa Ibom, what I did was to guide her in the right direction rather than take advantage of her innocence and emotions. She'll do, just anything for me, as she adores me a lot. What I did was to encourage her to achieve good education, She further her education, went on to do the same course that I did in the Uni and graduated with a 2:1

The lady that shared this text is obviously a kiddo and as failed in her first national assignment in life. What is wrong a your student missing the way she teaches with a smile on her face? compare to other teachers who probably frowns, all the time and hence making learning uninteresting? For him to summon courage to send her a text, appreciating her efforts, should be highly appreciated and not seen from a negative perspective.

This lady is lonely and suffering from self aggrandizement. There are many kids in this forum with all the comments have read above. Very immerture reactions.

She has failed as an NYSC corps facilitator and mentor.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by Elliot2(m): 8:59am On Sep 11, 2018
93Miles:
I won't be surprise if the student bleeps her. Nigerian ladies are ..........
...are nuns!
Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by ayojosh2k(m): 9:00am On Sep 11, 2018
The lady looks like Genevive.. Or is it my eyes?
Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by dingbang(m): 9:02am On Sep 11, 2018
its obvious the student crushes on her

Meanwhile esteemed first bank customers, y'all can now perform amazing transactions on the first mobile app. Click the link on my signature for steps to register and bank your way.

You first
Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by mathy2p2: 9:06am On Sep 11, 2018
Delete this post

Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by gevans(m): 9:08am On Sep 11, 2018
michlins:
Sincerely I had to think well before typing this

Should this be true then it's obvious some parents have failed in the most fundamental aspect of parenting. There's a significant increase in the number of paedophiles and incest sex and believe me it's not funny and this student will grow up into something worse if nothing is done urgently to rewire his thinking. A teacher is like a parent and which child would be sexually attracted to his parents.

Good morning nairaland

It's true, I know what it cost me to resist the advancement of female students of my PPA. the story long....

God bless Nigeria
Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by Flickzvill(m): 9:10am On Sep 11, 2018
How did he get you number explain first

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by wealth9988: 9:18am On Sep 11, 2018
there is nothing bad in the text.... haaba.. reason y she share the text on line .... no make any sense

2 Likes

Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by PRINCEVICKEY: 9:20am On Sep 11, 2018
is ur phone number part of the school curriculum
Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by Francopol(m): 9:20am On Sep 11, 2018
Nigerians and their way of reasoning sef! Always having bad thoughts. There is nothing wrong with the student missing his teacher.. I think de corper is understanding it in another way. De student might not be sexually attracted on the Corper... Wat if de corper has been seducing her students?

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by Rindo69: 9:23am On Sep 11, 2018
93Miles:

It is not me that said it. Please argue with lil wayne

Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 11, 2018
93Miles:

So ur mum bleeps 15 year old boys abi grin
Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by 93Miles: 9:30am On Sep 11, 2018
Rindo69:

It is not me that said it. Please argue with lil wayne
Lil Wayne Is Right
Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by 9japarrot: 9:31am On Sep 11, 2018
undecided

Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by Jman06(m): 9:32am On Sep 11, 2018
It's a normal thing for boys at that age to crush on pretty ladies. I know because I did crush on some of my hot teachers then. I remember my economics teacher Victoria that time.

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by blackgold2018(m): 9:34am On Sep 11, 2018
Something tells me she liked the message and she might call upon the boy to confirm his boldness.

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by Psoul(m): 9:42am On Sep 11, 2018
She may even be blushing and feeling sexy over the msg.
If the boy keep pressing without relenting, the lady may give in.
Girls love daring guys.

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by 93Miles: 9:49am On Sep 11, 2018
emeijeh:

Don't you know him?
He was frustrated by 1 or 2 ladies in life, since then, he has become more confused and scattered than Spaghetti junction in Birmingham.

go get a life son.

And stop asslicking NL ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 11, 2018
What is wrong with it? We all had still having that teacher we always wants to teach us as long as it takes. Nigerians mentalities are worst than government control terrorist in uniforms.

As this young lady is serving the zoo corrupt institution, tomorrow one dull witted politician will steal our oil money under his/her watch to forge certicate.

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by SirLakes: 9:52am On Sep 11, 2018
It's nothing o jare

The boy likes hs teacher, missed her and decide to reach out.

No biggie undecided

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by joshuaidibia(m): 9:56am On Sep 11, 2018
princeSammyz:
These things ain't new you know! There ain't abnormal either. He only missed a pretty corp member and she's making it a big deal.

I tired o. He didn't say anything bad in it. I believe if it happened in America, the same Nigerians crucifying the boy will applaud him.

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by Seandisputed(m): 9:57am On Sep 11, 2018
Mtcheeew
I finished service July and if i tell you wetin i see for female students hands ehn
I no shout o but just one normal message person send this one we no go hear something.

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by Dafreeguy(m): 10:00am On Sep 11, 2018
QueenSekxy:

he's a bitter guy.
thank you.
Why are u bitter over the guy comment na? truely nigerian ladies are...

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 11, 2018
This writing does not look like a lover letter abeg....... its just some caring student showing his liking towards his cool teacher......

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by Kelvinw1se: 10:01am On Sep 11, 2018
QueenSekxy:

what's wrong with this one?undecided

I don't want to start with you this morning, better respect yourself.undecided
start now I assure you you can be handled

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by DavidEsq(m): 10:03am On Sep 11, 2018
Colourich:
Are what? what could you possibly say?
If u know, u know grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos) / Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) / Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.