Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student (60033 Views)

Corper Uses Dancing As A Form Of Punishment For Her Student / A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Female Corper Nicknamed "Aunty Ass" Flogs Student Who Asked Her Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by emmylet5000(m): 3:53pm On Sep 11, 2018
HeWrites:
A beautiful corps member is trending on Twitter after she shared a screenshot of a text she got from one of her students.

In the text, the S.S. 1 student named Benjamin told her he misses her and hasn't seen her for a long time and also mentioned that he hopes to see her soon.

See the text below;

https://www.torimill.co/viral/9733/lady-cant-wait-for-nysc-to-end-after-she-receives-love-text-from-her-student.html

interesting, Pls endeavor to keep us posted cos he will surely ......... if u know u know
Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by sanpipita(m): 7:10pm On Sep 11, 2018
I find the text cute sounds like something I could, he could be missing her for genuine reasons not really what some people would think
Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by zinizta: 10:39pm On Sep 11, 2018
93Miles:
I won't be surprise if the student bleeps her. Nigerian ladies are ..........

old news ...women are moved by words....but then most of them still choose their mates wisely
Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by 93Miles: 10:45pm On Sep 11, 2018
zinizta:

old news ...women are moved by words....but then most of them still choose their mates wisely

I doubt
Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by toprealman: 11:05am On Nov 18, 2018
The corp member needs to look inwards. This is one of those innocent text messages that only evil minded people always misconstrue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos) / Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) / Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.