Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student (60007 Views)

Corper Uses Dancing As A Form Of Punishment For Her Student / A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Female Corper Nicknamed "Aunty Ass" Flogs Student Who Asked Her Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by adonaimart(m): 10:04am On Sep 11, 2018
No beyest sef cool

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by 93Miles: 10:07am On Sep 11, 2018
QueenSekxy:
he's a bitter guy. thank you.
Miss sweeter ldy. I am sure he has sent u a pm.
When u get fvcked and dumpd by that guy don't come here and cry foul o..

Be careful of that asslicker..

A word is a enough for a sweeter lady.

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by djoe21(m): 10:10am On Sep 11, 2018
michlins:
Sincerely I had to think well before typing this

Should this be true then it's obvious some parents have failed in the most fundamental aspect of parenting. There's a significant increase in the number of paedophiles and incest sex and believe me it's not funny and this student will grow up into something worse if nothing is done urgently to rewire his thinking. A teacher is like a parent and which child would be sexually attracted to his parents.

Good morning nairaland

I don't think Sigmund Freud would agree to the last line of your write up. Have you heard of Oedipus Complex?
Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by ignology: 10:12am On Sep 11, 2018
michlins:

Should this be true then it's obvious some parents have failed in the most fundamental aspect of parenting. There's a significant increase in the number of paedophiles and incest sex and believe me it's not funny and this student will grow up into something worse if nothing is done urgently to rewire his thinking. A teacher is like a parent and which child would be sexually attracted to his parents.

Good morning nairaland
Incest means sexual relationship between ppl who can not marry, therefore u don't add sex to incest ok.
Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by leonard002(m): 10:12am On Sep 11, 2018
If you read that text without something else in mind, that's a very harmless text

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by joyfullyjoyous(f): 10:14am On Sep 11, 2018
Hmmm
It happened to Macron
He was her student
The age difference was much
Ppl talked and talked
But it don't stop them
They were so much in love
Today they are married against all odds
He is the president of France
While she is the first lady.
Even outside NYSC,it can happen!

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by Henrypraise: 10:26am On Sep 11, 2018
princeSammyz:
These things ain't new you know! There ain't abnormal either. He only missed a pretty corp member and she's making it a big deal.

In ss1, m sure dat young man is only having a hard time separating his likeness from his new hormonal feels, m sure he is also gud at her subject, d stupid girl just wants to trend, male corpers go tru worse direct sexual confrontation from underage female student n de dont come online to either riddicle d student or try to trend on sm.... Nonsense corper.....

2 Likes

Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by blackboy(m): 10:32am On Sep 11, 2018
What was wrong with the message? Dirty minds. I miss mama peace. Miss her smile, miss her talk .... I get dirty mind? Free the guy. She should tell us what is going on with her students

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by teju29: 10:36am On Sep 11, 2018
It doesn't always have to be sexually. The student probably miss her cos she was replaced with someone that's not as good. #bepositive

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by perdollar(m): 10:38am On Sep 11, 2018
I never enjoyed maths in secondary school until one hell of a teacher took charge of d subject. she was so sexy wt nicely protruding butt n boobs. very young n beautiful wt dt smile dt I love seeing everyday. attending her class became regular for me n to impress her I studied maths like ki lo de and meeting her to help me solve some difficult questions. to d glory of God I did not only conquer maths I conquer her too. from my jss3-ss3 I fvvck ds girl like say na my wife. she's married now.

2 Likes

Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by mansoura(f): 10:50am On Sep 11, 2018
grin angry angry angry
Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by echodrum(m): 10:51am On Sep 11, 2018
michlins:

Good morning nairaland
well said, Unfortunately, Nigeria movies and other online exposure are teaching our children otherwise. I think parents need to step up their games.
Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by sandra50(f): 10:56am On Sep 11, 2018
Jss1a...I can't stop laughing.
Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by tzjaynee: 11:11am On Sep 11, 2018
I don't see anything wrong with that message, the young man's intentions might not be what you all are thinking.

I served in a school, and at times my students then, used to come around in groups(boys or girls or at times mixed) to greet me. Some would come, request to see me, and when they do, they would tell me they just came to see my face and then go back to class. Some of them do come by the house to say "hi" when they are sent on errands.

It's normal to see students being fond of corp members, maybe because of the name "Corper", the khaki they wear or because they too want to be in that position someday.

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by delishpot: 11:14am On Sep 11, 2018
He has a crush on her. Its normal stage in life.

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by xcrew20: 11:18am On Sep 11, 2018
michlins:

Good morning nairaland
When I was growing up, my teacher use to handle my abuna. She was the first woman I layed with and until now, I cringe each time I remember the experience.

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by RexTramadol1: 11:38am On Sep 11, 2018
93Miles:
I won't be surprise if the student bleeps her. Nigerian ladies are ..........

U corrupt fah
Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by Philinho(m): 11:47am On Sep 11, 2018
93Miles:
Don't mind the feminist quoting you.I served in Adamawa and after I left, Temy, who I left behind serving, was impregnated by a local farmer .She is a disgrace to NYSC

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by ImaIma1(f): 12:01pm On Sep 11, 2018
93Miles:

Why do you always think the worst of ladies? You just always sound bitter and pained.

Try to lighten up and free yourself from "Nigerian ladies" hate. It will keep eating you up.

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by AmazingELixir: 12:08pm On Sep 11, 2018
michlins:

Good morning nairaland

undecided

What is diswan talking about...are you implying the SS.1 student can't bleep this small fine corper in peace... she's not a teacher yet but a corper for crying out loud.
Besides the SS.1 student's intentions might not have any unholy intentions.

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by Bryan88(m): 12:17pm On Sep 11, 2018
my own is dat, how come he has her number if she wasn't d person dat gav out her number? just tinkin tho
Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by networkgenuis: 12:39pm On Sep 11, 2018
michlins:

Good morning nairaland

There's nothing sexual in the text.

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by saturnjay(m): 12:39pm On Sep 11, 2018
Seriously.

perdollar:
I never enjoyed maths in secondary school until one hell of a teacher took charge of d subject. she was so sexy wt nicely protruding butt n boobs. very young n beautiful wt dt smile dt I love seeing everyday. attending her class became regular for me n to impress her I studied maths like ki lo de and meeting her to help me solve some difficult questions. to d glory of God I did not only conquer maths I conquer her too. from my jss3-ss3 I fvvck ds girl like say na my wife. she's married now.

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by bamasite(m): 12:40pm On Sep 11, 2018
If you are a male, you cannot tell me that you blame the student: just like peak, it is in us grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 11, 2018
Wow,I wish I could just find me a girl like this,simple and hella cute,minimal makeup and natural skin tone ,I promise to love her with all my heart and soul.

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by raphchima(m): 1:52pm On Sep 11, 2018
93Miles:
what do u think I'd say? What u think is what I'd say.

We're all know what we're thinking is xoxo correct! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 11, 2018
Colourich:
Are what? what could you possibly say?
Whores

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by naijanaso: 2:29pm On Sep 11, 2018
michlins:

Good morning nairaland

But honestly, is there really anything suggesting sex attraction in that (maybe) innocent boy's text? The young lad could be the best teacher they have seen in a long time. Maybe too caring to them and all. I just want to see it from the positive side. He only said he had missed her smiles and the way she teaches...

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by Oyiboman69: 2:49pm On Sep 11, 2018
emeijeh:

Don't you know him?
He was frustrated by 1 or 2 ladies in life, since then, he has become more [b]confused and scattered than Spaghetti junction in Birmingham
grin grin grin grin.[/b]
Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by okwabayi(m): 3:29pm On Sep 11, 2018
I will say it till I die. Even at death my ghost will spread the word: women -- no matter how rich, accomplished, beautiful and what-have-you -- will always pride in themselves the ability to catch a member of the opposite sex. It is their number one priority in life and something they use to pull other woman especially younger females down.
See this oluku codedly bragging over securing an SS1 boy's attention.

I'm sure Oprah Winfery and Hillary Clinton, two of the most accomplished women in the world, brag to their friends condescendingly if ever they receive a 'hey sexy' message from random males, especially attractive ones.
Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by okwabayi(m): 3:41pm On Sep 11, 2018
This reminds me of a story from back in the day. In SS2 then we had a fine young teacher, "Big Nyash Aunty Tinu".
Thinking back I'm sure she was at least 28; almost old but still attractive. She had taken us English from SS1 when boys were knee deep into puberty. Puberty only magnified her feminine properties in our young eyes.
Attending her classes were visual enticement mixed with torture because she favoured writing on the board while facing it, making her shapely bottom wiggle rhythmically and confusing boys on the subject matter at hand.
That was how one day she randomly announced to the class it was her last day to teach us, saying she was relocating to Lagos to live with her fiance. She signaled the class to give her a group hug. See as backseat regular-men run come meet am na. We male students had a field day with her rump, some guys patting it softly while others making excuses during the hug to rub it.
I wouldn't lie the thing was softer than a baby's bottom. I guess she enjoyed our pubescent-driven actions because the boys who rubbed it received the longest hugs.
The female students gave hugs lasting mere seconds, I guess jealousy was at play there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos) / Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) / Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.