Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student (60023 Views)

Corper Uses Dancing As A Form Of Punishment For Her Student / A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Female Corper Nicknamed "Aunty Ass" Flogs Student Who Asked Her Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by Gboy98(m): 8:25am On Sep 11, 2018
Mcheeeeew! Rubissh

2 Likes

Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by deebsman1(m): 8:25am On Sep 11, 2018
michlins:
Sincerely I had to think well before typing this

Should this be true then it's obvious some parents have failed in the most fundamental aspect of parenting. There's a significant increase in the number of paedophiles and incest sex and believe me it's not funny and this student will grow up into something worse if nothing is done urgently to rewire his thinking. A teacher is like a parent and which child would be sexually attracted to his parents.

Good morning nairaland
Alaye leave matter for Mathias
Goan ask French President Macron how e take marry em wife

2 Likes

Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by qanda: 8:25am On Sep 11, 2018
Ok
Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:25am On Sep 11, 2018
Is she pretty.. undecided undecided
Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by kuuljay(m): 8:25am On Sep 11, 2018
What is wrong with a student missing his teacher

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by Xionez(m): 8:25am On Sep 11, 2018
And his parents are looking forward to benefit from him...SMH
Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by Samakus(m): 8:25am On Sep 11, 2018
QueenSekxy:

[b]loo[/b]l.
the milemimi93 guy?

I, Samakus, do solemnly swear to buy this case.

It's lol lady. Lol.
Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 11, 2018
Benjamin, benjamin.....lolzzz

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by Iceman296: 8:27am On Sep 11, 2018
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by frankgreat(m): 8:28am On Sep 11, 2018
How does these text mean what you guys are thinking? So a student can't miss his or her teacher? Did u guys read what he said? I miss the way you teach and I miss your smile. Meaning she teaches well and smile a lot.. we shouldn't take everything to be sexual. Am disappointed with the corper for real..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by galadima77(m): 8:28am On Sep 11, 2018
michlins:
Sincerely I had to think well before typing this

Should this be true then it's obvious some parents have failed in the most fundamental aspect of parenting. There's a significant increase in the number of paedophiles and incest sex and believe me it's not funny and this student will grow up into something worse if nothing is done urgently to rewire his thinking. A teacher is like a parent and which child would be sexually attracted to his parents.

Good morning nairaland

i totally concur
Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 11, 2018
It could just be a harmless feeling the poor boy has for her o.

And y'all are making a big deal out of it.

3 Likes

Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by bluefilm: 8:29am On Sep 11, 2018
shildren of nawadayz eh...
Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by Bidphil(m): 8:29am On Sep 11, 2018
What is wrong in what the student's message? I think everything depends on how our mind interprets it....the young boy included he love the way she teaches them, which is cool. To those who are in academics, they know the significance of getting an appreciative message from students...probably you'll need someone with a first-hand experience to tell you that students may ruin your teaching career when your boss comes around and they decide to punish you by just looking like you didn't even step into the class to teach them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 11, 2018
9japrof:
Whats wrong with this one, she just wants to trend, whats wrong with your students crushing on you...

[s]I did crush on my teachers even when i was in primary school[/s], so whats the heck is wrong with that, tho there were no fones then, i didnt send a text or wrote a love letter but its all part of the growing process.

If she carries herself well and do not send sujective messages then she is cool...

By the way where is she is, i think i like her, she fine

Repent and shun lies.

2 Likes

Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by israelmao(m): 8:30am On Sep 11, 2018
Make sure this doesn't get the other way.Please don't ask me instead you can read the text message again.
Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by unigdh: 8:31am On Sep 11, 2018
this boys ehn
Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by 9japrof(m): 8:33am On Sep 11, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Repent and shun lies.

Is it your lie, if i lie on nairaland, wetin i gain...

If you doubt me, wetin you gain

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by shawnpepe(f): 8:33am On Sep 11, 2018
There is nothing wrong with the message
Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by Billionaire999: 8:33am On Sep 11, 2018
I think the guy loves that coper

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 8:33am On Sep 11, 2018
QueenSekxy:

what's wrong with this one?undecided

I don't want to start with you this morning, better respect yourself.undecided

madam don't start what you can't finish angry sad

2 Likes

Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by intruxive(m): 8:33am On Sep 11, 2018
angry
See this one that should be happy that her kids find her attractive. If they were insulting her and calling her names now she will still complain. It is normal for kids at that age to trip for a young beautiful and handsome teacher. Use the opportunity to make them enjoy the subject and excel. We all did that at that age (trip for our beautiful copper teachers)

5 Likes

Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 11, 2018
9japrof:

Is it your lie, if i lie on nairaland, wetin i gain...

If you doubt me, wetin you gain

Just stop lying....u too old for that petty lie.
Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by Soulsymbol99: 8:35am On Sep 11, 2018
Make una free the boy if the gal rocks his boat, is a free world cool besides Macron (current french presido) na em teacher em marry grin

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by phetto(m): 8:36am On Sep 11, 2018
Nothing bad in the text at all.

This is the new world and we have to deal with it

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by Idrismusty97(m): 8:37am On Sep 11, 2018
If they can gather all the monthly NYSC allowance and money spent in the program and just share it among the students at once that would be great.

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by alen4smith(m): 8:37am On Sep 11, 2018
93Miles:
I won't be surprise if the student bleeps her. Nigerian ladies are ..........
your generalisation exposes your level of ignorance .
Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by Ekuru: 8:38am On Sep 11, 2018
The students likes her, she should enjoy the attention while it last.

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by ttaluko(m): 8:40am On Sep 11, 2018
To me, it doesn't have any meaning, she will go for what she want that is all.

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by MYHUBBY: 8:40am On Sep 11, 2018
I don't see any crime in this message. I miss you, I can't wait to see you again, I like the way you smiles. all that was complementary and natural likeness

there was this girl that always like following me in school during my service year in Anambra. does that mean she want to date me or have seductive mission? the answer is NO!

the way she approach and relate with the students might be differ from her other colleagues hence the likeness from the students. she should stop making issue where there is no issue

2 Likes

Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by 93Miles: 8:46am On Sep 11, 2018
alen4smith:
your generalisation exposes your level of ignorance .

Because u haven't caught ur bae doing it doesn't mean she's not doing it.

Trust Nigerian girls at your own peril

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student by DanielsParker(m): 8:48am On Sep 11, 2018
This thing is normal. There's how you will relate with your students and they will have a natural likeness for you, all ex Corp members experienced this. for this lady to come online and announce hers means she's looking for cheap attention which obviously she's getting.

I served in Akwa-ibom state and these students always like to get close to corps members, esp girls, at times they'll come in a group and ask for my phone to play games, watch pictures or play music, I don't make a big deal of it. They sometimes even use my phone to beep their lines and when I get home I'll be seeing strange numbers I can't remember dialling.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos) / Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) / Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.