Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,702 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Meet 10 Prominent Igbo Muslims (Photos) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet 10 Prominent Igbo Muslims (Photos) (77932 Views)

Which Prominent Igbo Politician Is Supporting Peter Obi? / Obidient Northern Muslim Donate Mats To Muslims(photos) / 10 Prominent Politicians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet 10 Prominent Igbo Muslims (Photos) by MayorofLagos(m): 1:53am On Sep 15, 2018
Beautiful Igbo girl Islamized by Yoruba Muslim

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKQIQTCFeGI
Re: Meet 10 Prominent Igbo Muslims (Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 3:03am On Sep 15, 2018
grin grin
Yoruba muslims are coming to colonize Iboland.

Kamoru, Mukaila, Fatai, Taju, Murisiku, Sunmola....we are coming for Ngozi, Chinyere, Ifeoma, Ada.

Future generation ibos will be raised in muslim homes Insha Allah.

Allahu Akbar! grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet 10 Prominent Igbo Muslims (Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 3:04am On Sep 15, 2018
Mayor good job!

Hey mods, I want this thread on front page.
Re: Meet 10 Prominent Igbo Muslims (Photos) by Presidiotbuhari: 3:10am On Sep 15, 2018
grin cheesy
Igbo mudslim only exist in cyberspace and in the imagination of HEAD SLAMMING YORUBA MUDSLIMS not in real life.

I pray to come accross these fictitious igbo mudslim one day and that fathful day will be his/her final moment on this earth.....Awon smellos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet 10 Prominent Igbo Muslims (Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 3:31am On Sep 15, 2018
^^^
No be so you beat chest about python? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet 10 Prominent Igbo Muslims (Photos) by julietm123: 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2018
Kennydoc:

My dear, Afikpo and Nsukka axes have a significant Muslim population. Until you live there, you can't say much about Igbo Muslims.
I maintain that I am not an advocate for Igbo Muslims. I'm only being rational here.
Dont they go beyond those areas.
Why havent most igbos encountered
them even those of them who schooled in UNN?
Re: Meet 10 Prominent Igbo Muslims (Photos) by lawani: 9:17pm On Jan 07, 2019
jibs4lv:
either you like it or not, Islam is the only true religion . So do the needful today cox tommorow may be too late for you my brother .

https://www.nairaland.com/4725592/china-shuts-down-christian-churches
there are no true religions, only God is constant
Re: Meet 10 Prominent Igbo Muslims (Photos) by Abayolaid: 10:14pm On May 01, 2019
Kingspin:
Salam shi.t.

We are yet to see Christian militias moving about killing Muslims.

Stop having vigil to kill christians and non tribe.

Say no to terrorism.
There are many christian terrorists group, d resistance army, d IRA e.t.c
Re: Meet 10 Prominent Igbo Muslims (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 3:27am On May 02, 2019
Abayolaid:
Going out targeting Muslims in the Mosques and village in Suicide kits, mass killings etc.

I guess you just wanna cook-up anything for defense. very BADDD
Re: Meet 10 Prominent Igbo Muslims (Photos) by wildernessVoice: 5:12am On May 02, 2019
universe123:
Enugu ezike is not in Nsukka but in Igbo-Eze north local govt..Most of them probably converted because of money..No Igbo person is born as a Muslim..

Most of the Muslims in this community are Igalas who migrated from Idah.
Re: Meet 10 Prominent Igbo Muslims (Photos) by orisa37: 6:13am On May 02, 2019
They are 10 prominent Igbo Rascals and Fortuneprenuers.
Re: Meet 10 Prominent Igbo Muslims (Photos) by Aboki99(m): 6:15am On May 02, 2019
God bless them! See light all over their faces!
Re: Meet 10 Prominent Igbo Muslims (Photos) by Abayolaid: 9:06am On May 03, 2019
Kingspin:
Going out targeting Muslims in the Mosques and village in Suicide kits, mass killings etc.

I guess you just wanna cook-up anything for defense. very BADDD
yes, 1 happened in newzeland about a mounth ago
Re: Meet 10 Prominent Igbo Muslims (Photos) by Demmzy15(m): 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2019
alabi484:
When I was serving, some guys came to camp clothed like Muslims and speaking Arabic but they were Christians, it was their own way of reaching out to Muslims in the north east and northwest...
They've been to mecca, they have degrees in Islamic studies, they observe the Muslim 5 period prayers...

So, anything can be happening underground with these guys too.
I've met Igbos as well quoting the Bible anyhow, claimed to be a former pastor and I believed because of how familiar he is with the Bible but he's a Muslim now sad

1 Like

Re: Meet 10 Prominent Igbo Muslims (Photos) by nwanyionitsha: 6:24pm On Oct 16, 2019
Presidiotbuhari:
grin cheesy
Igbo mudslim only exist in cyberspace and in the imagination of HEAD SLAMMING YORUBA MUDSLIMS not in real life.

I pray to come accross these fictitious igbo mudslim one day and that fathful day will be his/her final moment on this earth.....Awon smellos
Me,I am just wondering where they have their mosque,at least i n Onitsha.
Never seen people so bothered about some other people.
Is it by force to be Muslim?
Re: Meet 10 Prominent Igbo Muslims (Photos) by youngc237: 3:59pm On May 04, 2020
They are all race traitors you cannot be Igbo and Muslim at the same time .
Re: Meet 10 Prominent Igbo Muslims (Photos) by youngc237: 4:02pm On May 04, 2020
Abayolaid:
Lies pure lies
Re: Meet 10 Prominent Igbo Muslims (Photos) by youngc237: 4:03pm On May 04, 2020
Aboki99:
God bless them! See light all over their faces!
they are Savage race traitors
Re: Meet 10 Prominent Igbo Muslims (Photos) by Aboki99(m): 4:13pm On May 04, 2020
So for choosing to exercise their freedom of conscience and religion, you called them traitors. By the same token, followers of igbo traditional religions can call you same for switching to a white man's religion (called christianity) brought to you as recently as 100 years ago by white missionaries.

youngc237:
they are Savage race traitors

1 Like

Re: Meet 10 Prominent Igbo Muslims (Photos) by youngc237: 4:36pm On May 09, 2020
Aboki99:
So for choosing to exercise their freedom of conscience and religion, you called them traitors. By the same token, followers of igbo traditional religions can call you same for switching to a white man's religion (called christianity) brought to you as recently as 100 years ago by white missionaries.

At least Christianity allines with some of our traditional values unlike that Savage barbaric religion that is meant for the dark ages
Re: Meet 10 Prominent Igbo Muslims (Photos) by Aboki99(m): 4:51pm On May 09, 2020
I see. It truly aligns with ur tradition since it allows u to walk naked as recently as 50 yerars back. It aligns with your tradition since it allows you to cheat, defraud, lie, rob, kidnap etc. It aligns with your tradition since it allows you to steal other people's children and forcibly convert them to your religion. It also conforms to ur tradition coz it allows you, to this day, deal in baby factory. It conforms to your tradition because it allows you be vulgar, abusive, insulting etc all because you were misled into believing that someone had died for your sins in spite of the fact that that person tells u that "unless your righteousness exceed those of the priests and pharisees, you won't make heaven", and that if you want to make heaven you have to keep the commandments. Yet you brush all of these sincere teachings aside and follow St Paul who deceives you that once you believe by words of mouth that Christ is lord, you'll make heaven. I pity una for una gullibility.

youngc237:
At least Christianity allines with some of our traditional values unlike that Savage barbaric religion that is meant for the dark ages

1 Like

Re: Meet 10 Prominent Igbo Muslims (Photos) by Korowash(m): 9:24am On Sep 02, 2020
Alh Abdulazeez Chibuzor Udeh ,hails from Enugu State(old Anambra state),he was named Abdulazeez by my late grandfather Abdusalami Kingsley Nwelumaife Okoro(a.k.a moving encyclopaedia ).His residence is at Ikoyi off Bourdillon road . Pls admin take note................
Re: Meet 10 Prominent Igbo Muslims (Photos) by nsiba: 9:47am On Sep 02, 2020
ABIANS are not represented, they know their heritage
Re: Meet 10 Prominent Igbo Muslims (Photos) by Muna4real(f): 11:03am On Sep 02, 2020
miracood:
wats there to be proud about<:

I tire ohh!
Re: Meet 10 Prominent Igbo Muslims (Photos) by gidado14(m): 5:11pm On Sep 08, 2020
universe123:
Enugu ezike is not in Nsukka but in Igbo-Eze north local govt..Most of them probably converted because of money..No Igbo person is born as a Muslim..

what about their children what are they born in?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia / I Am Father To All Bayelsans - Jonathan As Sylva, Lyon Visit / Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.