Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,719 members, 7,809,732 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Americans/Canadians Of Igbo Ancestry Storm Anambra, Get Igbo Names, Land - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Americans/Canadians Of Igbo Ancestry Storm Anambra, Get Igbo Names, Land (39326 Views)

40 American Students Take Igbo Names After Tracing Ancestry To Igboland / Eri Festival: Ooni Of Ife, 25 African Americans To Storm Anambra / Eze Chukwuemeka Eri With African Americans Of Igbo Ancestry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Americans/Canadians Of Igbo Ancestry Storm Anambra, Get Igbo Names, Land by greatbuc(m): 9:54am On Sep 11, 2018
thatigboman:
u know am?
ask him to prove me wrong by snapping with his hands up in wherever he is
Re: Americans/Canadians Of Igbo Ancestry Storm Anambra, Get Igbo Names, Land by Viking007(m): 9:54am On Sep 11, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
That's one thing I can never do in my life. Ever since I left Nigeria, I've forgotten anything called inheritance and have moved on with my life.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Americans/Canadians Of Igbo Ancestry Storm Anambra, Get Igbo Names, Land by docadams: 9:54am On Sep 11, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
That's one thing I can never do in my life. Ever since I left Nigeria, I've forgotten anything called inheritance and have moved on with my life.

Surprising how you discarded the good and retained garbage
Re: Americans/Canadians Of Igbo Ancestry Storm Anambra, Get Igbo Names, Land by Thetruth15(m): 9:55am On Sep 11, 2018
Igbo Kwenu grin cool

1 Like

Re: Americans/Canadians Of Igbo Ancestry Storm Anambra, Get Igbo Names, Land by hammer6F: 9:55am On Sep 11, 2018
U JUST KNOW THAT IS TRUE, WEN U MATCH THEIR FACE TO OTHER IGBO PEOPLE AND THEIR BODY POSTURE.

HE LOOKS LIKE ALEX REPORTING TWIN.

ALMOST 400 YEARS AND THE IGBO FACIAL FEATURES ARE STILL VERY STRONG.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Americans/Canadians Of Igbo Ancestry Storm Anambra, Get Igbo Names, Land by PMBtill2023: 9:56am On Sep 11, 2018
Pls,where is Nnamdiot Cownu?
Re: Americans/Canadians Of Igbo Ancestry Storm Anambra, Get Igbo Names, Land by Catastrophe1: 9:57am On Sep 11, 2018
Shortyy:
Hahahaha are you kidding me? This is so beautiful. Igbo Amaka Indeed cheesy

Please enjoy my signature
Igbo Amaka Nne.

1 Like

Re: Americans/Canadians Of Igbo Ancestry Storm Anambra, Get Igbo Names, Land by 9japarrot: 9:58am On Sep 11, 2018
Wont be suprised they brought hard drugs for their ancestors for free cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Americans/Canadians Of Igbo Ancestry Storm Anambra, Get Igbo Names, Land by Pentools(m): 9:58am On Sep 11, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

I pity you in advance.

4 Likes

Re: Americans/Canadians Of Igbo Ancestry Storm Anambra, Get Igbo Names, Land by YorubaAssasin: 9:59am On Sep 11, 2018
It's all abt money to their elders and leaders. Give them money and they'll do anything. grin
Re: Americans/Canadians Of Igbo Ancestry Storm Anambra, Get Igbo Names, Land by IbrahimDamola: 10:00am On Sep 11, 2018
We yoruba muslims do not like this, why can't these Americans and Canadians hate the Ibos and love our yoruba muslim skulls? Why? Why? Why? angry

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Americans/Canadians Of Igbo Ancestry Storm Anambra, Get Igbo Names, Land by Catastrophe1: 10:00am On Sep 11, 2018
Pentools:

I pity you in advance.
grin grin grin honestly he thinks he is wise
Re: Americans/Canadians Of Igbo Ancestry Storm Anambra, Get Igbo Names, Land by SolutionMee: 10:01am On Sep 11, 2018
Pentools:

I pity you in advance.
Why pitying me? Can anything good come out from Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Americans/Canadians Of Igbo Ancestry Storm Anambra, Get Igbo Names, Land by AustineE1: 10:02am On Sep 11, 2018
The Igbos are a proud,ambitious,educated,enterprising, industrious and God fearing people,whenever and wherever they find themselves the try to identify with there unique culture.
What a people,they have an undying spirit and they always crave to attain high goals.
Someone said 'igbos make the world go round'. One love!

14 Likes

Re: Americans/Canadians Of Igbo Ancestry Storm Anambra, Get Igbo Names, Land by OgogoroNo2: 10:03am On Sep 11, 2018
Nice one there
Re: Americans/Canadians Of Igbo Ancestry Storm Anambra, Get Igbo Names, Land by lastempero: 10:03am On Sep 11, 2018
You people should not come back yet some masquerades are still playing in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Americans/Canadians Of Igbo Ancestry Storm Anambra, Get Igbo Names, Land by hammer6F: 10:05am On Sep 11, 2018
WHO LOOKS LIKE ONYEKA ONWENU SISTER?

2 Likes

Re: Americans/Canadians Of Igbo Ancestry Storm Anambra, Get Igbo Names, Land by EmirAbj: 10:05am On Sep 11, 2018
DNA for that matter, Funny indeed...
Re: Americans/Canadians Of Igbo Ancestry Storm Anambra, Get Igbo Names, Land by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 11, 2018
Igbo and inferiority complex is like 5 & 6.

They are not comfortable in their skin. It Is either they are trying to attach themselves to Israel today , another day Canada. Maybe next we will see is North Korea.

Why wouldn't they accept their personality and be proud of who they are?

You are Africans, Nigerians, and Igbo tribe, nothing more.

Stop all this show of shame.
Re: Americans/Canadians Of Igbo Ancestry Storm Anambra, Get Igbo Names, Land by joenor(m): 10:05am On Sep 11, 2018
Wow they are welcome back.

2 Likes

Re: Americans/Canadians Of Igbo Ancestry Storm Anambra, Get Igbo Names, Land by Jokkarm2: 10:06am On Sep 11, 2018
this fat guy should chamge his shoes naaa, which kind wahala bi dis one?
Re: Americans/Canadians Of Igbo Ancestry Storm Anambra, Get Igbo Names, Land by SolutionMee: 10:06am On Sep 11, 2018
Catastrophe1:
grin grin grin honestly he thinks he is wise

You can't really blame me. It is as a result of my job here. There's no f**king time for relatives aside performing my basic responsibilities for them.
Re: Americans/Canadians Of Igbo Ancestry Storm Anambra, Get Igbo Names, Land by Klington: 10:07am On Sep 11, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Good luck 2u
safe journey

The Lord is ur muscle
Re: Americans/Canadians Of Igbo Ancestry Storm Anambra, Get Igbo Names, Land by Vixlot: 10:07am On Sep 11, 2018
grin
Nice one

Visit https://www.vixpal.com, a Professional and Social Community for advert , resume display, cloud storage,news etc ,all for free
Re: Americans/Canadians Of Igbo Ancestry Storm Anambra, Get Igbo Names, Land by elmodee7(m): 10:07am On Sep 11, 2018
people of the flat and scam.

Re: Americans/Canadians Of Igbo Ancestry Storm Anambra, Get Igbo Names, Land by Jokkarm2: 10:07am On Sep 11, 2018
Ornament2003:
Igbo and inferiority complex is like 5 & 6.

They are not comfortable in their skin. Is either they are trying themselves to Israel today , another day Canada. Maybe next we will see it North Korea.

Why don't u accept personality and be proud of who you're ?

You are Africans, Nigerians, and Igbo tribe, nothing more.

Stop all this show of shame.
ibu ewu hausa.

5 Likes

Re: Americans/Canadians Of Igbo Ancestry Storm Anambra, Get Igbo Names, Land by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 11, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

U left Nigeria, They haven't been to Nigeria before.

This is actually a new trend, Black American in good numbers are coming back to Africa to trace their roots. I watch a programme on the matter on Aljazeera last August.
Re: Americans/Canadians Of Igbo Ancestry Storm Anambra, Get Igbo Names, Land by Pentools(m): 10:09am On Sep 11, 2018
SolutionMee:

Why pitying me? Can anything good come out from Nigeria?
bros no pun intended. I once shared same stance as you, but as I grew older I came to realize that knowing one's root goes a long way. History when overlooked repeats it self be it good or bad one, especially bad ones. ChewOnThat!!!

Don't let miserable leadership and the damn state of the damnation cost or make you despise your root, especially if you're Igbo. Igbos are never born trowey, regardless of the harshness we never leave our root, maybe out of sight but never out of mind.

Ask jidenna, kansi, automobile obi, etc.

5 Likes

Re: Americans/Canadians Of Igbo Ancestry Storm Anambra, Get Igbo Names, Land by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 11, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
I read somewhere that most black Americans ain't happy about not knowing their root, even though they know their forefathers are from Africa, they would love to know where exactly from Africa they come from.
Re: Americans/Canadians Of Igbo Ancestry Storm Anambra, Get Igbo Names, Land by chinah609(m): 10:12am On Sep 11, 2018
Sarkin:
I just hope that the jobless lazy aggressive idiotic pigs of Bi@fra terrorists won't prey on their vulnerability right now and initiate them into their illegal activities.
Why are you bothered?......
Re: Americans/Canadians Of Igbo Ancestry Storm Anambra, Get Igbo Names, Land by EngrOgunrinola1(m): 10:15am On Sep 11, 2018
Shortyy:

Sexy Shorty tongue
Shortyy:

Sexy Shorty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Delta Igbos / Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife / Did Olori Wuraola Confirm The Crash Of Her Marriage With This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.