Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Why Is It So Tough To Find True Genuine Love Amongst Ladies Of Our Time. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It So Tough To Find True Genuine Love Amongst Ladies Of Our Time. (450 Views)

Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. / How Do Unmarried Ladies Of 30 Years+ Cope With Their Singleness? / What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It So Tough To Find True Genuine Love Amongst Ladies Of Our Time. by EddieAsuzu: 10:26am On Sep 11, 2018
I met this girl some few months ago and we started as good friends only for something to lead to another and we started dating. Just some few weeks back after a slight mistake on my side, she decided to call it off, and am like cry
Just like that. This is someone i sacrificed everything for,i refused to see beyond her shortcomings even with all her insults and tongue lashing but with a first and only mistake on my side, she took this decision.

Please ladies in the house, does true forgiving love really exist embarassed[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Tough To Find True Genuine Love Amongst Ladies Of Our Time. by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 11, 2018
Because modern women have lost their ability to "pair bond" due to their every growing numbers of past sexual flings. Also, you can thank Feminism for that.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Tough To Find True Genuine Love Amongst Ladies Of Our Time. by madridguy(m): 10:31am On Sep 11, 2018
Stop looking for true love just be prepare for the true love so when it comes you will be able to identify and grab it.

My opinion though.
Re: Why Is It So Tough To Find True Genuine Love Amongst Ladies Of Our Time. by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 11, 2018
Bros, there is no unconditional love.
Re: Why Is It So Tough To Find True Genuine Love Amongst Ladies Of Our Time. by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 11, 2018
Don't u think it wud b better if u can boldly explain wot u mean by ur 'slight mistake'?... cos it might b slight to u, but heavy 4 her to deal wit, especially, if she thinks it cud affect the future.
Re: Why Is It So Tough To Find True Genuine Love Amongst Ladies Of Our Time. by MISEDUCATIONS: 10:45am On Sep 11, 2018
your first mistake is calling them ladied..
they are hoes
Re: Why Is It So Tough To Find True Genuine Love Amongst Ladies Of Our Time. by HOLYDICK(m): 10:47am On Sep 11, 2018
Dude money and sex rules the dating world now....

Anyway sha a HOE would always be a HOE grin

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Don Make Me Cry, Wetin She Talk Fit Shock You. / Guys Only - How To Detect A Cheating Girlfriend. / His Love Is Real If He Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.