Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says (30911 Views)

I Earn £50 As A Naked Cleaner - British Lady / I Was Condemned For Returning ₦100,000 Forgotten By Passenger – Tricyclist / I Earn Over 300K Monthly... But I Don't Love My Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by hoodboy(m): 8:46pm On Sep 11, 2018
madgoat:

Liars everywhere grin
Go and be barbing hair na. angry

My former barber (before recession angry ) used to pay 200k monthly for his space, imagine how much he makes if he could afford to pay that much. Location was prime though and his charges were premium.

1 Like

Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by millionboi2: 8:46pm On Sep 11, 2018
maursatt:
The time your strength will fail you, the man with education will still be moving strong.
in d moon

In a country where tables turn after 4years,he can equally loose his job.

4 Likes

Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by Oyiboman69: 8:49pm On Sep 11, 2018
jayson87:
One guy gave me analysis of what an average keke guy makes a day... i couldn't believe myself, this guy earn as much as 15,000 a day
Na 50 k ,no be 15k

1 Like

Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by millionboi2: 8:49pm On Sep 11, 2018
igwe44:
He is very correct. Most graduate feels they can't work that type of work, a friend of mine is a graduate but now a barber, he makes at least 12k every day in Abuja. So many job opportunities but most graduate are busy waiting for government job.
lies
Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by AlphaStyles(m): 8:50pm On Sep 11, 2018
oboy work na work oo hustle na hustle suffa e bring money come ur side

4 Likes

Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by ktone: 8:55pm On Sep 11, 2018
Hmm
Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by bujebudanu1(m): 8:57pm On Sep 11, 2018
Definitely 15k per week

Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by gentlegenius(m): 8:58pm On Sep 11, 2018
maursatt:
The time your strength will fail you, the man with education will still be moving strong.
Lie...
Financial freedom has its roots in your savings, not your earnings.
The man drives Keke and is able to save 2k every day. This will amount to 60k a month... And 720k in a year.
The man with education and job might earn 60k a month, but won't save more 30k a month... Making about 360k in a year.
I bet you that if both of them should invest their savings after a year, the Keke rider will still be richer than the working class.
By the time the Keke rider doesn't have strength again, he'll get someone to ride his Keke and sits at home but still get some money everyday, but the working class will retire from work one day and have no other source of income except the little pension.
Don't be deceived, investment is the easiest way to wealth, not jobs.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by nairalanduseles: 8:58pm On Sep 11, 2018
jayson87:
Ignorance is a sickness, it has a cure called education and information. Go on the street and ask. Ask keke guys plying the island route

so they earn half a million a month.......ur mumu no be here

1 Like

Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by dinosmiles(m): 8:59pm On Sep 11, 2018
tayorh:
who nobility epp?? Respect will not put food on your table.. The moment i realised education doesn't translate to a better life, my life changed. i am well educated, was jobless for a long time, now i don't even work with my qualification and i am doing fine..

What do u do? Put me in line
Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by Gordonz07(m): 9:05pm On Sep 11, 2018
I heard someone saying nobility somewhere, nobility my foot. These dudes that are self employed are doing better than the so called white collar job dudes.

8 Likes

Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by oyetunder(m): 9:06pm On Sep 11, 2018
yeyerolling:
key to what
key to textbooks...
Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by franchasng: 9:09pm On Sep 11, 2018
pocohantas:
You are right.
4000naira daily and u said he's right, how, where, why
Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by bluecircle470: 9:09pm On Sep 11, 2018
alexistaiwo:
There is something called "Nobility".

Somebody should explain the meaning to this man.

You can earn more than them but they are more respected in the society.

Nah dat respect dem go tk give u land and 9” block to tk build house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by sykeng(m): 9:10pm On Sep 11, 2018
big7:
It very sadden... This issue has made many young men look away from education and venture into things that can not be relied upon in the long run... How long can your strength carry you while you labour out your energy on daily basis... We need to encourage our community about the significance of education In our environment and let the government make education worth the effort... What the essence of going to the University or poly only to graduate and someone who hasn't even learnt a trade will still compare himself or herself to you... It highly regrettable...
Transportation biz is not only for uneducated ones, I have seen a Phd holder and Msc holder driving taxi, education is overrated in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by franchasng: 9:14pm On Sep 11, 2018
Any Nigerian graduate earning less than 150,000naira monthly should burn his/her certificate, run enter nearby market and join the market hustlers there instead of deceiving himself or herself in the name of 'I am a graduate' angry

This is why I have been calling Buhari out, he needs to be voted out and sent to jail for aiding & defending corruption, tribalism, nepotism, human right abuses, negligence of duty and impoverishing Nigerian youths angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by emperorblog(m): 9:15pm On Sep 11, 2018
teach them how to drive okada

1 Like

Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by AntiZombie: 9:19pm On Sep 11, 2018
gentlegenius:

Lie...
Financial freedom has its roots in your savings, not your earnings.
The man drives Keke and is able to save 2k every day. This will amount to 60k a month... And 720k in a year.
The man with education and job might earn 60k a month, but won't save more 30k a month... Making about 360k in a year.
I bet you that if both of them should invest their savings after a year, the Keke rider will still be richer than the working class.
By the time the Keke rider doesn't have strength again, he'll get someone to ride his Keke and sits at home but still get some money everyday, but the working class will retire from work one day and have no other source of income except the little pension.
Don't be deceived, investment is the easiest way to wealth, not jobs.

u dey mind the guy
does he know how many pensioners are suffering while old men who had little education but invested well in land and other stuff
when they were younger , enjoy their old age

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by Ebiskele: 9:20pm On Sep 11, 2018
maursatt:
. Thank you very much. And they will be stressed out physically
Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 11, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Easy with the lie abeg.

15k per day bawo
Is he plying Lagos to London route
Hahahahahaha
May be the Keke man dey carry only Ghosts and Prostitutes

1 Like

Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by sykeng(m): 9:23pm On Sep 11, 2018
samdocdon:
15k...!! Fear God now... Maybe his keke has 10 sits
very possible on a good day like tricycles in Onitsha can make that in a day, especially those in main market axis, but average of 8 to 12 k is very sure everyday, graduates should think outside their certificates, anyone who has that mentality that school is everything would be doomed for life.

3 Likes

Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by 3kay945(m): 9:24pm On Sep 11, 2018
madgoat:

Liars everywhere grin
Go and be barbing hair na. angry

grin
Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by pocohantas(f): 9:25pm On Sep 11, 2018
franchasng:
4000naira daily and u said he's right, how, where, why

How much be minimum wage?

NPOWER na how much a day? grin

1 Like

Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 11, 2018
If You are a GRADUATE interested in Keke Deals, let me know.
Niger Delta Precisely
A Hardworking person ooo.
I will guide you rightly.
“Hired Purchase deal”
Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 11, 2018
alexistaiwo:
There is something called "Nobility".

Somebody should explain the meaning to this man.

You can earn more than them but they are more respected in the society.
Na yo pocket be your respect if you graduate from school and you get nofin then you're nobody

5 Likes

Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by franchasng: 9:31pm On Sep 11, 2018
pocohantas:

How much be minimum wage?

NPOWER na how much a day? grin
kai, I almost forgot, its well cry
Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by THANKSGIVING17: 9:32pm On Sep 11, 2018
“This business is a secret to financial freedom to whoever takes it serious.”

[/quote]

You mean financial FREEDOM ?
Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by vislabraye(m): 9:44pm On Sep 11, 2018
maursatt:

Exactly !! There are many pecks of being a graduate. If this guy is wise, he should think of grabbing a degree if he doesn't have one. Those his friends he earns more than will eventually overtake him in 5 years from now.
Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by Justice310: 9:52pm On Sep 11, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Easy with the lie abeg.

15k per day bawo
Is he plying Lagos to London route

Very true dear, I know of a guy in my area that use to earn up to that amount daily. He lives in a good apartment, and his children attends one the best schools. Besides, he just bought a car for his wife and he has almost complete his house. This guy told me he makes up to 250,000 per month. He said the problem most of the riders have is money management.
Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by Agboki: 9:56pm On Sep 11, 2018
michael142:

What kind of nonsense talk is this? Did I tell you I'm a graduate or not? Na Gun go kill you.

grin grin grin C as pple dey denial 2 b graduates ooh.

1 Like

Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by Ojuororun(m): 10:02pm On Sep 11, 2018
yeyerolling:
Out of my mama tenants na only d keke rider man no dey owe grin
because OF THE DAILY INCOME...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edirin Okoloko Sworn In As Judge In USA Weeks After His Appointment. Photos / Accountant Susan Asakpa Who Drives A Cab In Abuja Tells Her Touching Story / Be Careful Where You Sit At Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.