Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says (30921 Views)

I Earn £50 As A Naked Cleaner - British Lady / I Was Condemned For Returning ₦100,000 Forgotten By Passenger – Tricyclist / I Earn Over 300K Monthly... But I Don't Love My Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 12, 2018
mattydavezone:

I am not a graduate, but I have intention of riding if you can help... I am still an undergraduate, hunger and brokeness is likely making me drop out
Please am in delta
I would have loved to help you but the issue of TRUST comes in here.
I don’t have a Family in Delta to monitor you.
And I guess your Guarantor will most likely come from there
Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by ifko: 9:52am On Sep 12, 2018
Live it or take it Nigeria government has finished graduates. A barber on my street rides end of discussion and as a graduate with master i am still in my papa house, no wonder i started contemplating suicide then but now my story don change oo at least i earn close to 200k monthly now
Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by ifko: 9:57am On Sep 12, 2018
big7:

Why would a PhD holder take up commercial driving as a job in an organized country... Or a degree holder... Studying for years and settling just to be a driver... Brother education in this country isn't Attractive..no justification to any excuse you might want to craft out for this.. If the country is so sane you won't think towards that angle of livelihood if you got a degree..
it s frustration my broda, i once told my mum i would have better off if i learnt barber
Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by vislabraye(m): 10:02am On Sep 12, 2018
rozayx5:

Hope you there are people who have not grabbed a decent job since graduating like 15 years ago

Life is not maths

Any person earning and saving 2-5k daily is better than a graduate earning 50k
No matter how we package it

I understand what you're saying. I commend those people who hustle genuinely. But what I'm saying is that having a degree can be a plus. You could get an appointment or a position due to your certification. If one has the opportunity of going to school, he should do it.
Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by sykeng(m): 10:38am On Sep 12, 2018
big7:

Why would a PhD holder take up commercial driving as a job in an organized country... Or a degree holder... Studying for years and settling just to be a driver... Brother education in this country isn't Attractive..no justification to any excuse you might want to craft out for this.. If the country is so sane you won't think towards that angle of livelihood if you got a degree..
When Dangote PLC advertised on truck drivers, how many PhD holder do you think applied? and haven't you heard about a professor( immigrant) driving a cab in Canada, just try and make google your friend. anything you do just plan well with it, invest wisely either with/ without certificate .
Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by omokab: 10:49am On Sep 12, 2018
quentin06:

oh please keep emotions out of these, how graduates can afford keke?
not about emotion but saying earning more than some graduate. He cannot earn more than somebody like me but telling them the truth to change their atttide towards recking the owners of the tricycle other means of transportation when the owner suuferes to gathher money to buy it. If you read througthe line,you will see that i said that they can make any amount in aday but shshould also incoporate the system trusthworthy.
Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by big7: 11:03am On Sep 12, 2018
sykeng:

When Dangote PLC advertised on truck drivers, how many PhD holder do you think applied? and haven't you heard about a professor( immigrant) driving a cab in Canada, just try and make google your friend. anything you do just plan well with it, invest wisely either with/ without certificate .

Was dangote PLC not criticised for that nonsense Act.. Why would a PhD holder drive long and heavy duty vehicle of all jobs... Man don't hide under the covers of ignorance... If you no go school no be problem but trying to insult people who have invested time money and extreme effort in our hard educational system to take up driving trucks as a job is highly insane... Let alone a PhD holder... Do you know what it takes to hold such a degree..about the professor driving cab bring the fact around and let settle that cos I won't believe that shit...professors in Nigeria that are seen as a mini god will drive cab for you in Canada.. How much is he generating over there that he can't be paid in any higher institution here... Think bro...Nigeria don cast
Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by Agboki: 11:22am On Sep 12, 2018
michael142:

Na Gun go kill you

same 2 u son
Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by yaksman22(m): 11:50am On Sep 12, 2018
czarina:
It's a known FACT
Fact Indeed......
Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by Beetwaise(m): 12:36pm On Sep 12, 2018
EVILFOREST:
If You are a GRADUATE interested in Keke Deals, let me know.
Niger Delta Precisely
A Hardworking person ooo.
I will guide you rightly.
“Hired Purchase deal”

Good day bro, I'm really interested. Routes within akwa ibom, cross river, anambra or Enugu states are good enough.
My contact: 08032060962.

Thanks, hope to hear from you.
Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by adesokan382: 1:01pm On Sep 12, 2018
They guy is right, a graduate on level 8 step 3 ( entry level position) in
Federal Ministry take home just 53k per month, while the krke rider take 60k
or more per month..
Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by Sambaby7640: 1:42pm On Sep 12, 2018
igwe44:
He is very correct. Most graduate feels they can't work that type of work, a friend of mine is a graduate but now a barber, he makes at least 12k every day in Abuja. So many job opportunities but most graduate are busy waiting for government job.
Jesu,which kind lie be thisd?
Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by boyjo: 2:01pm On Sep 12, 2018
alexistaiwo you`ve been stabbed many times you now walk backwards? hahaha grin Abeg be serious

1 Like

Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 12, 2018
EVILFOREST:

I would have loved to help you but the issue of TRUST comes in here.
I don’t have a Family in Delta to monitor you.
And I guess your Guarantor will most likely come from there
OK, thanks
Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by YomiBankz(m): 3:04pm On Sep 12, 2018
Shortyy:
Lol keke business na lucrative business na.

Nice write up on luchyseries...at least the first episode on eve got my attention...did you write that piece ?
Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by Shortyy(f): 3:23pm On Sep 12, 2018
YomiBankz:

Nice write up on luchyseries...at least the first episode on eve got my attention...did you write that piece ?

At least? Lol. Please let them all get your attention. And yeah, I'm writing it.
Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 12, 2018
boyjo:
alexistaiwo you`ve been stabbed many times you now walk backwards? hahaha grin Abeg be serious

Drake - Sandra Rose grin
Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by boyjo: 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Drake - Sandra Rose grin

Okay, you no know sha, na Gospel songs I dey listen to grin
Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by dinosmiles(m): 5:36pm On Sep 12, 2018
tayorh:
i built a relationship with the right people. now i solve problems from providing trucks to haul containers, providing secure locations to store loaded containers.. I get my cut per transaction. Etc

Great one bro
Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 12, 2018
boyjo:

Okay, you no know sha, na Gospel songs I dey listen to grin

That one no mean say you go enter kingdom of God grin
Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by sykeng(m): 9:40pm On Sep 12, 2018
big7:

Was dangote PLC not criticised for that nonsense Act.. Why would a PhD holder drive long and heavy duty vehicle of all jobs... Man don't hide under the covers of ignorance... If you no go school no be problem but trying to insult people who have invested time money and extreme effort in our hard educational system to take up driving trucks as a job is highly insane... Let alone a PhD holder... Do you know what it takes to hold such a degree..about the professor driving cab bring the fact around and let settle that cos I won't believe that shit...professors in Nigeria that are seen as a mini god will drive cab for you in Canada.. How much is he generating over there that he can't be paid in any higher institution here... Think bro...Nigeria don cast
I rest my case
Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by boyjo: 7:25am On Sep 13, 2018
alexistaiwo:

That one no mean say you go enter kingdom of God grin

If na me you dey talk o, i don enter because you see Jesus grace upon my life, e big pass them wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Be Careful Where You Sit At Work / Accountant Susan Asakpa Who Drives A Cab In Abuja Tells Her Touching Story / Deloitte 2023 Graduate Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.