Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says (30922 Views)

I Earn £50 As A Naked Cleaner - British Lady / I Was Condemned For Returning ₦100,000 Forgotten By Passenger – Tricyclist / I Earn Over 300K Monthly... But I Don't Love My Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by segundpundit: 10:02pm On Sep 11, 2018
I think we should stop the "earn more" debate, it's getting irritating
Fact is most Nigerian graduate are educated and u're not.......
If a Nigerian graduate so wish he might dump his cert and start riding tricycle..
Earning capacity might have nothing to do with level of education

1 Like

Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by Justice310: 10:05pm On Sep 11, 2018
big7:
It very sadden... This issue has made many young men look away from education and venture into things that can not be relied upon in the long run... How long can your strength carry you while you labour out your energy on daily basis... We need to encourage our community about the significance of education In our environment and let the government make education worth the effort... What the essence of going to the University or poly only to graduate and someone who hasn't even learnt a trade will still compare himself or herself to you... It highly regrettable...

Oga...calm down, what makes you think they ain't educated? The present situation of the country has forced many graduates into it. I've seen so many of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 11, 2018
EVILFOREST:
If You are a GRADUATE interested in Keke Deals, let me know.
Niger Delta Precisely
A Hardworking person ooo.
I will guide you rightly.
“Hired Purchase deal”
I am not a graduate, but I have intention of riding if you can help... I am still an undergraduate, hunger and brokeness is likely making me drop out
Please am in delta
Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by lekzy555(m): 10:23pm On Sep 11, 2018
alexistaiwo:
There is something called "Nobility".

Somebody should explain the meaning to this man.

You can earn more than them but they are more respected in the society.
thank u
Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by mixta14: 10:38pm On Sep 11, 2018
alexistaiwo:

No go tell inlaws this one ooo
Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 11, 2018
Las las, business sure pass.
Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by mixta14: 10:45pm On Sep 11, 2018
tayorh:
who nobility epp?? Respect will not put food on your table.. The moment i realised education doesn't translate to a better life, my life changed. i am well educated, was jobless for a long time, now i don't even work with my qualification and i am doing fine..
God bless you. ...
I don't always forget henry ford ....
Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by Grupo(m): 11:11pm On Sep 11, 2018
grateful236:

1k a day will just make you look normal, you may not look poor but you'll definitely not look SHARP grin

1k per day is barely 30k a month, that's if you work the entire 30 days. Without mincing words, you can't even live a normal life with such an amount.
Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by Giovannimorachi: 11:13pm On Sep 11, 2018
Bro he saying the truth.when a friend introduced me into it i felt he was lieing.during my leave i ventured into it2years.bro I saved 230k DAT month.that was how I tendered my regsination.kinda very stressfeul though.with d agberos constantly asking for money n tickets.u pay roughly 2k to dem daily. back then I was saving 50k weekly with my tricycle(single n not searching then).despite d fact I don't work on Sundays.A hard worker works 12hrs + daily,6am-6pm .Obalende to Victoria island route.(Eko hotel or Adeola Odeku)10k is a sure banker.its a bit lucrative but stressfull.u can't really earn a carrer driving a keke napep.but it a stepping stone if u are serious.presently I have four tricycles n they deliver 3k daily apart from sat n Sundays

Easy with the lie abeg.

15k per day bawo
Is he plying Lagos to London route [/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by Grupo(m): 11:18pm On Sep 11, 2018
lekzy555:
thank u

You are thanking him for talking rubbish? Wait until your wife has given birth through CS and you don't have money to pay. Maybe you can tell the doctor that you are noble.

4 Likes

Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by donemitex1: 12:15am On Sep 12, 2018
Did I hear you say respect? Can respect put food on your table?
alexistaiwo:

Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 12, 2018
Keke drivers who own the keke they drive in Enugu here make 100k minimum every month.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by naijajobx: 1:11am On Sep 12, 2018
ohh
Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by Nobody: 1:52am On Sep 12, 2018
Agboki:

grin grin grin C as pple dey denial 2 b graduates ooh.

Na Gun go kill you
Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by tosyne2much(m): 3:15am On Sep 12, 2018
vislabraye:

Exactly !! There are many pecks of being a graduate. If this guy is wise, he should think of grabbing a degree if he doesn't have one. Those his friends he earns more than will eventually overtake him in 5 years from now.
I beg to disagree with you... That someone is educated doesn't mean he will be able to manage his finances more than an illiterate

Some people are not educated yet they manage their resources better than the educated

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by whizfem(m): 3:30am On Sep 12, 2018
alexistaiwo:

What about dignity of labor? Maybe you need to also learn that.
Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by marvinsync(m): 4:39am On Sep 12, 2018
alexistaiwo:

who respect epp?
Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by rozayx5(m): 6:28am On Sep 12, 2018
vislabraye:

Exactly !! There are many pecks of being a graduate. If this guy is wise, he should think of grabbing a degree if he doesn't have one. Those his friends he earns more than will eventually overtake him in 5 years from now.

Hope you there are people who have not grabbed a decent job since graduating like 15 years ago

Life is not maths

Any person earning and saving 2-5k daily is better than a graduate earning 50k
No matter how we package it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by harveyspec: 6:31am On Sep 12, 2018
maursatt:
The time your strength will fail you, the man with education will still be moving strong.

Not in all cases. if he is diligent in it, he can buy more Keke & put them on daily balancing or balance & carry.

so many in the transport business are doing this.
Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by emmie14: 6:36am On Sep 12, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Respect with empty pocket. The message here is that federal government have downgraded and subjected our graduates to mess
Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by Obas101(m): 6:49am On Sep 12, 2018
15k per day ke

Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by omokab: 6:53am On Sep 12, 2018
Yes i agree with you but majority of you are thieves. Am not abusing you on what you make per day but how much are you delvering for the owners? The same graduate you are talking about are the ones buying many of the trycycle and other commercials vehicle but you either give excuse when it the time to deliver her money. You make up to 10k at times but not ready to deliver her own 2k per day. If you can fulfill your own side nothing concers the owner if you make 15k per day.
Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by mywells: 7:02am On Sep 12, 2018
This tricycle very disgusting thing,the less priveledge can only be seen riding tricycle,where on earth can you compare you self to a graduate tell me.inbecile group of idiots riding this same full thing shame on you with your tricycle.
Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 12, 2018
Thats a fact, see the number of female university graduates he changes like slippers you will agree with him.
Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 12, 2018
omokab:
Yes i agree with you but majority of you are thieves. Am not abusing you on what you make per day but how much are you delvering for the owners? The same graduate you are talking about are the ones buying many of the trycycle and other commercials vehicle but you either give excuse when it the time to deliver her money. You make up to 10k at times but not ready to deliver her own 2k per day. If you can fulfill your own side nothing concers the owner if you make 15k per day.

oh please keep emotions out of these, how graduates can afford keke?

1 Like

Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by big7: 7:47am On Sep 12, 2018
sykeng:

Transportation biz is not only for uneducated ones, I have seen a Phd holder and Msc holder driving taxi, education is overrated in Nigeria.

Why would a PhD holder take up commercial driving as a job in an organized country... Or a degree holder... Studying for years and settling just to be a driver... Brother education in this country isn't Attractive..no justification to any excuse you might want to craft out for this.. If the country is so sane you won't think towards that angle of livelihood if you got a degree..
Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by officialfestus(m): 7:48am On Sep 12, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Easy with the lie abeg.
15k per day bawo Is he plying Lagos to London route
grin
Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by big7: 7:50am On Sep 12, 2018
Justice310:

Oga...calm down, what makes you think they ain't educated? The present situation of the country has forced many graduates into it. I've seen so many of them.

Agreed... You just rephrasing my point...i pointed out that the government past,present and future should pay more attention to life after school for it citizenry...

1 Like

Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by tolase220(m): 8:12am On Sep 12, 2018
Way to go! Entrepreneurship!
Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by ahiboilandgas: 8:17am On Sep 12, 2018
alexistaiwo:

respected for been broke?or pitied
Re: I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says by tayorh(m): 8:27am On Sep 12, 2018
dinosmiles:

What do u do? Put me in line
i built a relationship with the right people. now i solve problems from providing trucks to haul containers, providing secure locations to store loaded containers.. I get my cut per transaction. Etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Be Careful Where You Sit At Work / Accountant Susan Asakpa Who Drives A Cab In Abuja Tells Her Touching Story / 20 Ways To Instantly Build Your Self-confidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.