Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,937 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law (73154 Views)

Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise / The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State / A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law by Newboss(m): 1:10am On Dec 11, 2018
RighteousI:

you are the biggest liar here. ain't no Nigerian company will pay 1.5 million per month to an entry staff and this means you never worked in such a company, you only wished you did. even regional manager of first bank and access bank don't make that much. if she makes that much it means she is gold digging those Arabs.

Which village do you live in, guy? angry

You better leave that village ASAP angry

6 Likes

Re: Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law by ManTiger(m): 1:15am On Dec 11, 2018
RighteousI:

you are the biggest liar here. ain't no Nigerian company will pay 1.5 million per month to an entry staff and this means you never worked in such a company, you only wished you did. even regional manager of first bank and access bank don't make that much. if she makes that much it means she is gold digging those Arabs.

There are
Re: Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law by Donlino123(m): 1:16am On Dec 11, 2018
RighteousI:

My brother Bank manager earn peanuts if you don't know, there are ppl that are paid 10M per month in this country just say u don't knw!!

5 Likes

Re: Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law by Createu(m): 1:26am On Dec 11, 2018
PraisePiano:
I don’t understand why some inlaws can be so heartless and make marriage look like a crime
Just check out the bride price list given to a man
Let him do installment payment
Re: Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law by aforosco(m): 1:52am On Dec 11, 2018
EVILFOREST:
MY BROTHER IF the LADY WORTHS it, do it.
I spent close to 3 Million NAIRA funding my TRADITIONAL WEDDING.
I don’t regret it at all, since my WIFE is well Loaded.. grin grin
I am making plans of remarrying her again and again.
When you sight a LADY that vomits WEALTH, please do it. Don’t hesitate “, because they are RARE
Now my Wife barely listens to her Dad when I speak.
Although her Family Tight well well.
My Brother some LADIES deserve more, not these USELESS ONES around ooo

I am shocked someone can say this.We are actually Africans and I respect your view but in my opinion in laws exploitation z a black man thing and it is useless.

I can't spend 1million in my trad even if the lady will turn to ATM or I have 100m in my Acct.stop supporting what bad.people are not for sale.he hasn't committed crime to marry in their family and he was not the one that put them in poverty

3 Likes

Re: Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law by aforosco(m): 1:58am On Dec 11, 2018
EVILFOREST:

Hahahahahahahahaha
Just FEED her Village people for Once and Runaway, that’s all.
Meanwhile don’t you think u can encounter a LADY that earns 2million every month...??
What will you do then, when such List is given 2u by her kinsmen..??
Tell me the TRUTH

So if the lady earns 2 million you don hit Jackpot?
You will have to take loan and marry her sharp sharp.Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law by staytravel: 2:15am On Dec 11, 2018
fakeeee
Re: Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law by frozen70(f): 3:45am On Dec 11, 2018
Any man such a list is given to should just leave their daughters for them to marry

And you their daughter, for any man to fulfil those list, you girls will keep waiting or become baby mama or single parents

What a nonsense, are you girls for sale ?

Even your village people won't even meet up, that's why they too goes outside your village and town to marry from less expensive communities.
Haba

3 Likes

Re: Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law by longerthroat(m): 3:46am On Dec 11, 2018
Yambee:
This list long ohhh.

Hungerbad(Seun) come and analyse this list like you do every thing.

Are they selling the woman?what tribe is the woman?

Akwa ibom state

1 Like

Re: Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law by Conquerdem1: 3:48am On Dec 11, 2018
Will just use that money to take my wife to Yankee
Canada or SA go n get married there. There’s no big dea. By the time we return she will be bringing my son. They’ve got no choice.

1 Like

Re: Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law by srclark: 4:00am On Dec 11, 2018
RighteousI:

it is really irritating the length Nigerians will go to rip others off

3 Likes

Re: Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law by olmoRoc: 4:45am On Dec 11, 2018
They can keep their daughter!
Re: Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law by thunderbabs: 5:02am On Dec 11, 2018
If it was me, I will just stop calling the girl. End of story.

Barbaric shocked

1 Like

Re: Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law by Mrbond310: 5:10am On Dec 11, 2018
N wen d marriage
is childless. She go suffer am. Lols
Re: Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law by Thomthom(m): 5:15am On Dec 11, 2018
Even football dey the list.. Wheel barrow generator 3600 kva

1 Like

Re: Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law by babeosisi: 5:17am On Dec 11, 2018
I saw cutlass and big knife with sheath
This inlaw should run for dear life

1 Like

Re: Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law by blaqoracle: 5:18am On Dec 11, 2018
Exponental:
Is the bride meant to be used for money rituals? Feminist should stand against exorbitant bride-list from family, else, era of slave trade is being recycled.
such bride usually end up in a ritual pot.
Re: Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law by babeosisi: 5:19am On Dec 11, 2018
They said if you give the girl belle,they will collect whatever you have and bless the marriage

2 Likes

Re: Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law by Nobody: 5:36am On Dec 11, 2018
DaniDani:
Honestly, there's no much difference in this list when compared to what my hardened father in-law gave me. His pride price is also #500,00 Knocking on the door (iku aka n'ozu) #50,000, hearing from the father in-law (inu onu okwu nna nwa) #50,000, and another #50,000, plus other #20,000s & #10,000s tasks, all these excludes the #500,00 pride price and many items required. If everything in that list is done religiously, it will cost above #2.5m. I am not exaggerating. I suspect that my father in law is the brain behind this or perhaps, he's a close ally to this family. Today the man is angry with me that I don't call him or care about him, when in actual sense he hasn't seen anything.
No Igbo man will collect #500,00 (whatever that means) bride price,
Re: Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law by johnhood(m): 5:43am On Dec 11, 2018
The list is not real. Nothing to show for its genuity
Re: Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law by Emma1Oj(m): 5:44am On Dec 11, 2018
They don't want you to marry their daughter, this is just a diplomatic means to send you away.
Re: Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law by Pat081: 5:48am On Dec 11, 2018
daveyjay:
this is sooooo fake.

y'all need to stop playing on our intelligence angry undecided
my brother dis is nt fake oooo it can happen in Edo state because of wot happen last week satday we pay 5oo,ooo b4 we enter
Re: Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law by Rukib2406(m): 5:48am On Dec 11, 2018
This is the reason their daughters are being maltreated and they keep quiet. The husband will definitely ask for a refund.

The ladies should fight against this slave trade called marriage. Reason they aren't married at 35.
Iamicekid:
What kind of nonsense is this, father will collect 500k and mother 300k cause se u wan marry there daughter... he will now pay this stupid money now and later be using ur daughter for slave trade and you will now be complaining abi

1 Like

Re: Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law by juniorstar(m): 5:50am On Dec 11, 2018
shevon:
What I don't understand is why the guy is to pay the father of the bride 500k for bride price and also pay the mother of the bride 300k for bride price for the same girl. Abi they will give him 2 wives ni? Their daughter (main wife) and another girl from the mother of the bride's extended family (supporting wife)�
they should kukuma say the bride price is 1M

1 Like

Re: Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law by Onarabu: 5:50am On Dec 11, 2018
Kingosytex:
does ur father-inlaw want to sell his daughter?

Funny man, wheelbarrow self dey there wink
Re: Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law by Kazal999: 5:56am On Dec 11, 2018
I hope say Na heaven he wan marry...
This is total nonsense...
Re: Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law by PrinceBBlack(m): 5:58am On Dec 11, 2018
PraisePiano:
I don’t understand why some inlaws can be so heartless and make marriage look like a crime
Just check out the bride price list given to a man
We dont need to get vexed when we see things like this. Just walk away. But for me, i will bring them and the truth is that dat will be the last thing they will get from me till they die cos since they are heartless one should not have an ounce of sympathy for them either. 1 naira will neva comr out of my pocket for them
Re: Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law by iamfromlagos(f): 6:02am On Dec 11, 2018
Kingcesar:
My brother don’t panic. Give her belle tell her say una village oracle they kill anybody wey try to abort pikin.. 7months leta the father go reduce the list to
1 create of beer and 20cups of white rice them go use their own money cook stew
lmao!
Re: Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law by donsheddy1(m): 6:05am On Dec 11, 2018
Before I go fit pay this list, that means buyer go dan dey down. If you know you know.

1 Like

Re: Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law by iamfromlagos(f): 6:13am On Dec 11, 2018
EVILFOREST:

U mean EDO girls weh Fit change into anything for night....or different Edo girls..?? Some even cry like Cats at night or abandon the Man, go ITALY
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
grin grin grin grin grin
Bros you wicked o. lol!
Re: Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law by wasi9ice: 6:17am On Dec 11, 2018
My case is different,, my parents in-laws are good people. When l collected the list, they only allowed me to settle the kindred part and give them whatever l had, they made it easy and that's why I always listen to their cry... Women are not supposed to be sold during marriage

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why do Fathers Love their Daughters More & Mothers their Sons? / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up / He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.