Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? (41653 Views)

JAMB Frustration Gives Fresh Secondary School Graduate His First Lesson In Life / How Are The Low Graders Fairing Now / If Your Class Is Full Of Pretty Girls,just Know You're Studying A Useless Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 16, 2021
Welcome to page 4 grin

I currently have no clues about any of them, but I'm sure they must be doing fine somewhere. Some of them are out of Naija.

I've always been in the best wings,,,, I've never been the best. I will be someday

5 Likes

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by BRATISLAVA: 5:59pm On Jan 16, 2021
kdot20:

probably a victim of witchcraft

Why do you say so?
Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by cutedharmee: 6:01pm On Jan 16, 2021
Wetin konsign me with class topper if he's successful or not. Abeg I neva monitor ma own life finish. Can't even remember who d class topper is gaaaan. Abeg make i move go investment forum jare...

7 Likes

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by Lazenby007(m): 6:03pm On Jan 16, 2021
My secondary school class topper is now the CEO of Tizeti.

9 Likes

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 16, 2021
I thought this thread would be interesting ..but nah people are talking about grace and all that crap without bring in the neurological aspect as to why things happen the way they did ..

5 Likes

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by femi4: 6:04pm On Jan 16, 2021
He's now in canada
Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by emkz: 6:04pm On Jan 16, 2021
I led my class in primary school, co-led in junior high and led in senior high. I was third best graduating student in my class.

I have been shocked at my own trajectory and I can say it is more of grace and people than skill and knowledge. I wish people learn social networking in school.

12 Likes

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by addexx: 6:04pm On Jan 16, 2021
There are class toppers who are still toppers in real life

There are class toppers who are still struggling

There are class rookies who are now toppers in real life

There are rookies who are are still struggling

Race is not to the Swift.

Time, choice and chance happens to them all.

smiley

25 Likes

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by theMagnet: 6:06pm On Jan 16, 2021
xamuel17:
best graduating student recently opened Paga in his area
cheesy
Lol
That your signature weak me
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12960869_1295592220201126062934jpegf065e36e20ff3a792b9da6056905bb51_jpeg934502f0ad602819b84deaf2721026eb
Na sexskills be the mod?

2 Likes

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by aribisala0(m): 6:06pm On Jan 16, 2021
The most important intelligence is how to deal with human beings. That is not taught in any school syllabus

6 Likes

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by CALCULUS16: 6:06pm On Jan 16, 2021
Sometimes i wished i wasnt born brilliant to top the class, intelligence without grace is a disgrace, passion without grace is a pasan (pankere, caincheesy], Do nt look down on anyone , even the most oridota (dullard) in ur class, they are mostly Gold in dirt clothings! what has my knwledge in calculus brought me to now.? But i believe very soon [not as of Jesus is coming soon o], everything will turn around for good 4 me in Jesus name inshallhu bi kudiratillilahahi (cheesy)

8 Likes

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by 2016easy2017: 6:08pm On Jan 16, 2021
There's this guy called Chikazor Ngonadi. The best student I ever know. I learnt he was sent to sell spare parts. Am still dying to meet him.

3 Likes

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by kdot20: 6:08pm On Jan 16, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

I've noticed that you attribute everything to spiritual occurrences, for instance these your foundational powers and witchcraft manipulations that you've mentioned.

How did you come to these conclusions about life events? If it's true that is caused by the above, what can one do about it?

Go for strong deliverance. I had a similar issue. Mine almost cost me my life, but God intervened. Which city are you in? maybe I can help you

1 Like

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by FuckHomophobes: 6:08pm On Jan 16, 2021
He has turned a musician now. embarassed Life happened

2 Likes

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 16, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

I've noticed that you attribute everything to spiritual occurrences, for instance these your foundational powers and witchcraft manipulations that you've mentioned.

How did you come to these conclusions about life events? If it's true that is caused by the above, what can one do about it?
I came to these conclusion because I know that life is spiritual, I for example, most times, I dream of things happen before it happen in the physical, so the spirit realm is very powerful, witches are evil and they manipulate people in the realm of the spirit. For you to overcome them and your family ancestral powers, you have to give your life to Christ, confess your sins to God, live a righteous life, pray hard especially warfare prayer, you can go to a church and book for deliverance, I recommend mfm and I tell you this, no witch will near you to harm you. Many people are under witchcraft bondage but they dont know, which is why nothing is going smooth in their life.

Dont go looking for herbalists or spiritists, they will make your life worse than it already is

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by Grandest(m): 6:11pm On Jan 16, 2021
JustAboyy:
Career-wise, or in any aspect that success can be ascribed to, how is your primary, secondary, or university class topper fairing so far in life?

Can he/her be said to be successful?

Mine, I was the the class topper in primary school. I mean the overall best. Onto Junior sec. school I was the best as well. At senior sec, I was among the top 3 in my class. Never knew the exact position cos they don't grade positions at my senior secondary.

On to University, hell, I have spent more than eight years now still couldn't graduate. Finance, acquisitions, I don't even a full grown chicken to my name. Just managing life.

Lol, I know I'll be an example to many of my former classmates. They'll be like 'look at so, so (Jusatboyy) he still hasn't graduated life is not by academic grades' bla, bla...........

Some of them are married with kids, some medical doctors, some pharmacist, engineers, busineessmen/women.

Share lets hear.
More than8 years? What course are you studying?
Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by Koolyarn: 6:11pm On Jan 16, 2021
School curriculum is not equal to life curriculum.

Excellencuy in life is linked to destiny and how best you make use of opportunity that comes your way.

Just have to be prepared ahead

Many presidents ,CEOs , influencers never top their class but still manage to get ahead in life.

I did not top my class, was your a bit above normal average student i.e amongst the top 10 but I am not doing bad in life.
My aspirations are met with God help

Met an A class student in my university who was as that time a principal of a secondary school

My brain found it very difficult to process.
After the banter, I said a short prayer, God should bless this guy.

2 Likes

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by Benwallt(m): 6:12pm On Jan 16, 2021
This you thread is a worthy one. This life is very one kind. In primary I was the best. As a matter of fact, I started marking my class register from primary 4. My class teacher would send me to the register from the principal's office, I would mark n return it before closing. To secondary school, it was me and a friend. To cut the story short, some of my classmates even graduated before I got admission. That my friend and I still have nothing to our name, not married. Not funny at all.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by Mac2016(m): 6:12pm On Jan 16, 2021
Teaser4:
Our high school class topper don turn loader... He get mad money....
Geng Bella Shmurda.. Sho ni cash App grin

5 Likes

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by kdot20: 6:12pm On Jan 16, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Why do you say so?
speaking from experience. It was not until I went into brutal prayers plus the ministry of deliverance before things changed. I was a super smart kid in school. I would never copy lesson notes nor read, but I would come out top 3. Bad bad, 4th. In the tertiary institution I encountered some very wrong persons plus some persons were trailing me from childhood. Managed to finish with a 2:1 plus some bad health challenges. Nigeria is a very wicked place. Too many bad belle people everywhere. You don't take chances with spiritual things.
Life is won in the spiritual realm first, before the physical realm

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by hustla(m): 6:13pm On Jan 16, 2021
DoubleEngine007:
Most nigerians no know this fact.. Who never get admission go wan kill himself... They don't know

It's how we were taught.. Can't blame people
Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by Bodyodour: 6:13pm On Jan 16, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

lol. You noticed too? I unfollowed her because of that grin

1 Like

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by CALCULUS16: 6:13pm On Jan 16, 2021
NotNairalandi:
Intelligence is the ability to solve problems for the betterment of your life...80% of toppers are not doing well in real life simply because they were just brilliant not intelligent. They can memorize 100 pages of book,they speak Queen English but they are not intelligent.they don't know how to solve real life problems, they are only good at memorizing things....
even with intelligence self , without grace one is nothing jo

2 Likes

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by Hahjascho(m): 6:13pm On Jan 16, 2021
They're doing well. Stop dragging issues wey no concern you.

Ire o
Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by BRATISLAVA: 6:15pm On Jan 16, 2021
kdot20:

speaking from experience. It was not until I went into brutal prayers plus the ministry of deliverance before things changed. I was a super smart kid in school. I would never copy lesson notes nor read, but I would come out top 3. Bad bad, 4th. In the tertiary institution I encountered some very wrong persons plus some persons were trailing me from childhood. Managed to finish with a 2:1 plus some bad health challenges. Nigeria is a very wicked place. Too many bad belle people everywhere. You don't take chances with spiritual things.
Life is won in the spiritual realm first, before the physical realm

Kindly recommend a church or deliverance ministry that works. Maybe the one you went to?

If that is the case of most people on the first page of this thread, then they will be needing the help. Because they have stories similar to yours.
Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by Olakunleyakub(m): 6:15pm On Jan 16, 2021
Examination is not the best yardstick or benchmark to measure student intelligence.

Your certificate, scores and grade is not the yardstick for success in real life!

Schools is just a place where ideas are nurtured and choose a path you want to follow in life but it takes grace and time to get there easily!

According to John maswell, only 30% of your wealth in life comes from your ability and grades while the remaining 70% of your wealth comes from your relationship with people and contact database...

There are some things taught in school that are not in line with the reality of labour market and life itself.

It is not all about topping the class atymes but ability to continue working on ourselves to meet the requirements of labour market or life even if you are from A family.

Having a first class is great but my children must understand that it takes additional extra effort to succeed in life that is if I even married self!

Some class toppers have made it in life while some are still struggling.

This life no just balance at all.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by 2016easy2017: 6:16pm On Jan 16, 2021
BigDawsNet:
High school

3 people

A lady she's very brilliant...I don't know where she is...

The second guy his doing great in medical field..based in <h6> dubia </h6>

Third based in USA into Engineering

I'm in top 5 and doing very great too in IT

R u too in DUBIA now

3 Likes

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by thatsleepboy1: 6:17pm On Jan 16, 2021
Nuttella:
I was the class topper in junior secondary school, among top 5 in senior secondary school, in the university, I was among the top 5, bagged a 2_1 degree.

so let me ask myself how I am fairing.

Answer-God has been faithful and my life is really good wink

lol. this woman, you're funny and smart.
Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by EhisChelsea1(m): 6:18pm On Jan 16, 2021
First, there are no fixed rules to these things
Also, we do not necessarily operate the same calendar in life. You could make your first millions immediately after graduation, land a lucrative job while your former class mate is still struggling....and he will still end up buying that your company....

That being said...
Me I was d best in my primary school (1-6, first all thru). Best all thru secondary school. Made my GCE in SS2 and Jamb while still in SS3 and got admission abat 4 months after my SS graduation. Was best student in my university days... got a good job 8 months after my NYSC.....

Successful abi?

E nor Dey always work like dat... success to one might not be success to another. Most of my clas mates who were still seeking admission when me don already graduate don marry and born children.... me still single and still pursuing one degree after another..... today if I look dem, I feel Dey are ahead of me... at least, dem get family... while dem too fit Dey look me reason say I pass dem cos I get beta job and don pack certificates everywhere

D basic tin be say, wherever u Dey presently, weda u be topper abi stopper, u are doing well for urself. Just keep the hope alive, learn financial mgt and move at ur pace.... no go allow another use e own give u BP

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by BigDawsNet: 6:18pm On Jan 16, 2021
2016easy2017:

R u too in DUBIA now

United States

1 Like

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by Flynnthekidd(m): 6:20pm On Jan 16, 2021
otipoju:
My Class toppers are doing very good.

One is an Associate Director with a finance company in Canada...earning like 110 Us dollars a year.

Another is a very big boy with Central Bank in Abuja.

I was in the top 1 to 3 always and i am grateful for all i have and what lies ahead.

Interestingly the ones that did not shine in primary school also have become medical doctors, astro physicist and i am happy for them.

At the end of the day, the race is not to the swift nor the battle to the strong but time and chance decides.

$110 a year You sure?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Gifts All 750 Students Of Augustine University N1 Million Each / Students Block Airport Road In Lagos To Protest Ongoing ASUU Strike (video) / Is A 2.2 A Bad Grade For A Graduate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.