Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" (29132 Views)

Amaechi : Nigerians Vote For Thieves, Certificate Forgers’ [photo] / Amaechi: Nigerians Who Damaged Public Property Must Be Punished / ​Ossiomo Power Plant Begins 24-Hour Power Supply To Facilities In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 12, 2018
Hahahaha
Re: Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" by ndindiatu: 5:59pm On Sep 12, 2018
chukxie:
Thunder fire Amaechi there! Kungfu thunder from China go fire him akpa amu!
His left.akpa.amu
Re: Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" by naijapips04: 5:59pm On Sep 12, 2018
Thunder fire you there Amaechi
Re: Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" by YungG(m): 6:00pm On Sep 12, 2018
Aaamaechi in short u r a clown..
Re: Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" by Yankee101: 6:00pm On Sep 12, 2018
How many times? How many lies? Abeg
Re: Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" by 12345DKO(m): 6:00pm On Sep 12, 2018
But you people promised us 24 hours uninterrupted power supply if elected in 2015. Why using same to campaign for 2019? It clearly shows that you people have failed.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" by oluwalowibe: 6:00pm On Sep 12, 2018
You must be very stupid amechi!!!

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" by Guide777(m): 6:00pm On Sep 12, 2018
Guide777:
When it comes lying , One Nigerian Party holds the World Record. Its marvels me how the best liars in the Country were handpicked individually and collectively in one single party. When Lai started we thought he is the best of them all. But alas, i just discovered... that Lai is a learner.
I said it before.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" by SmilingMary(m): 6:00pm On Sep 12, 2018
My God! Chai, we have suffered.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 12, 2018
BASTARDS angry angry angry angry angry

Who are they deceiving! angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 12, 2018
I knw you guys can do it. Whr I am I hv been enjoying 14-16 hrs on a daily since April. Gradually we will get there.
Re: Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 12, 2018
madone:
God punish you sir.infact waka
GOD and DEVIL punish them more
Re: Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" by King44(m): 6:02pm On Sep 12, 2018
Lizzysamuel:
The Minister of Transportation and Director general of the Buhari campaign organization, Rotimi Amaechi has said Nigerians will enjoy 24 hours power supply if President Buhari is re-elected in 2019. Amaechi disclosed this during an interactive session with the media in Abuja on Tuesday, September 11th.

Speaking on why Buhari and the APC government deserves the second term, Amaechi said;

“There is also an improvement in power. We have from 3000megawatt to 7000 but we are distributing 5000 because some of the Infrastructures are not in good state but we are slowly fixing them.
The expectation is that it should be 24 hours power supply but there will still be a gap but if you give us a second term, that gap will be closed.”

Speaking further, the former Rivers state governor said;

“Nigerians have taught me a lesson I learnt in politics and that is why nothing bothers me again. The people praising you today, if you see them when you are out of power, you will be shocked. Those singing hallelujah and hosanna will still be the same people to shout crucify him tomorrow.

“We have done much more than transport. In terms of Corruption; this economy was a rent economy. Public money was spent anyhow and it was an economy that was not worked hard for. That is why you see politicians today very rich and one year after government, they are poor. They are like that because they don’t know how to manage the money.

“When Buhari came, he said no and that we cannot continue to spend anyhow. Buhari has not said people should not steal, he has rather kept quiet to see who can steal because there is a consequence for stealing.

“I don’t want to say it has stopped completely but it has reduced. Before, there were so many empty houses in Abuja. People were building and speculating that new politicians will come in and buy but we came in and could not buy because of the economy. So if you say Buhari has not done anything on corruption, you are being most unfair.

“Also, the 2016 budget was 6percent capita but we are doing 20 percent capita now. We are doing 80 percent recurrent and 20 percent capital. We believe that in the next two to three years, we will get to 30 percent capital and we will get there if we reduce the current expenditure and deal with wastage.”
“It is also unfair if Nigerians think the ministry of works is not working. The road to Bonny was abandoned after Obasanjo left government.

“The road was below N39bn but it is now N120bn. When I was Governor, I wrote to federal government under Jonathan that I wanted to do the road for N39bn but they didn’t reply me.
“My final year as governor, energy wrote that they will take care of 50 percent of the bill and I wrote again to the Federal Government but they didn’t reply because I was in APC. Now that the Federal government wants to do it, the cost is now N120bn.

“So, Buhari government is dealing with corruption, building roads. The worst roads in Nigeria used to be between Uyo and Calabar but it has been awarded.

“The road to Enugu too that people are complaining about, contractors are working on the roads already. The work may be slow but they are working. When we came oil was $28 per barrel and our budget was $35 and suddenly it dropped but the Minister of Budget managed it for us to survive. Now oil is $74 but we still have not reached $110. If we get to that, things will change rapidly. Also the Ilorin-Jebba road. So many roads have been awarded.”

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/?p=24449

them don start again, its so easy for them to just say Nig will get 24hrs of light when one hr of light is a problem already, dry lies, amachi the new Linus Mohammed
Re: Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" by babyphaze07(m): 6:02pm On Sep 12, 2018
The southerns are the foolish ones. Always marketing a lifeless man to the whole Nigeria. In four years time, light my ass.
Re: Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" by Arysexy(m): 6:03pm On Sep 12, 2018
Mumu.

Wey the 10MW APC scammers promised yearly?

Ndi ara!
Re: Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" by Seetto: 6:03pm On Sep 12, 2018
I am already enjoying 21hrs uninterrupted power supply.
Re: Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" by laitsy: 6:03pm On Sep 12, 2018
when did he take over power sector job from Fashola?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" by FX(m): 6:03pm On Sep 12, 2018
Amaechi should be in prison by now. He is making mockery of Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" by kgr8mike(m): 6:04pm On Sep 12, 2018
Is the insult not enough yet?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" by Phelicx(m): 6:04pm On Sep 12, 2018
Dey don dey tell us another story again. What do these people even take us for?
fools.
Re: Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" by Gagame(m): 6:04pm On Sep 12, 2018
Bastard
Re: Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 12, 2018
Scam!
Re: Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" by Groovenaija360(m): 6:04pm On Sep 12, 2018
Lia lai

Fake and empty campaign promise
Re: Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" by DopeTech(m): 6:05pm On Sep 12, 2018
Lizzysamuel:
The Minister of Transportation and Director general of the Buhari campaign organization, Rotimi Amaechi has said Nigerians will enjoy 24 hours power supply if President Buhari is re-elected in 2019. Amaechi disclosed this during an interactive session with the media in Abuja on Tuesday, September 11th.

Speaking on why Buhari and the APC government deserves the second term, Amaechi said;

“There is also an improvement in power. We have from 3000megawatt to 7000 but we are distributing 5000 because some of the Infrastructures are not in good state but we are slowly fixing them.
The expectation is that it should be 24 hours power supply but there will still be a gap but if you give us a second term, that gap will be closed.”

Speaking further, the former Rivers state governor said;

“Nigerians have taught me a lesson I learnt in politics and that is why nothing bothers me again. The people praising you today, if you see them when you are out of power, you will be shocked. Those singing hallelujah and hosanna will still be the same people to shout crucify him tomorrow.

“We have done much more than transport. In terms of Corruption; this economy was a rent economy. Public money was spent anyhow and it was an economy that was not worked hard for. That is why you see politicians today very rich and one year after government, they are poor. They are like that because they don’t know how to manage the money.

“When Buhari came, he said no and that we cannot continue to spend anyhow. Buhari has not said people should not steal, he has rather kept quiet to see who can steal because there is a consequence for stealing.

“I don’t want to say it has stopped completely but it has reduced. Before, there were so many empty houses in Abuja. People were building and speculating that new politicians will come in and buy but we came in and could not buy because of the economy. So if you say Buhari has not done anything on corruption, you are being most unfair.

“Also, the 2016 budget was 6percent capita but we are doing 20 percent capita now. We are doing 80 percent recurrent and 20 percent capital. We believe that in the next two to three years, we will get to 30 percent capital and we will get there if we reduce the current expenditure and deal with wastage.”
“It is also unfair if Nigerians think the ministry of works is not working. The road to Bonny was abandoned after Obasanjo left government.

“The road was below N39bn but it is now N120bn. When I was Governor, I wrote to federal government under Jonathan that I wanted to do the road for N39bn but they didn’t reply me.
“My final year as governor, energy wrote that they will take care of 50 percent of the bill and I wrote again to the Federal Government but they didn’t reply because I was in APC. Now that the Federal government wants to do it, the cost is now N120bn.

“So, Buhari government is dealing with corruption, building roads. The worst roads in Nigeria used to be between Uyo and Calabar but it has been awarded.

“The road to Enugu too that people are complaining about, contractors are working on the roads already. The work may be slow but they are working. When we came oil was $28 per barrel and our budget was $35 and suddenly it dropped but the Minister of Budget managed it for us to survive. Now oil is $74 but we still have not reached $110. If we get to that, things will change rapidly. Also the Ilorin-Jebba road. So many roads have been awarded.”

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/?p=24449

WOW i know it will surly happen because through out Buhari's administration we are enjoying unlimited light.
Re: Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" by translux(m): 6:05pm On Sep 12, 2018
Yoga face your Transportation
Re: Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" by PROPHETmichael: 6:05pm On Sep 12, 2018
Lack of planning is not good at all! If Buhari had thought of 2019 election, he could've given Nigerians 24hrs power supply in his first term and then use it as a campaign tool for 2019.

Buhari is a failure.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" by Maket: 6:05pm On Sep 12, 2018
Another fake promise like say Buhari can bring Ahmadu Bello university to our backyard so that our children won't travel far.
We know he is trying but this is still impossible
Re: Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" by Lexusgs430: 6:06pm On Sep 12, 2018
Be like say Nigerian's don truly wake up....

My biggest fear is INEC, we can collect PVC's and vote however we like, but they can decide to declare whatever they like.......

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" by nikz(f): 6:06pm On Sep 12, 2018
Is it that we don't have men with integrity anylonger? Father Pls let my vote count......come 2019. Amen
Re: Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" by 8stargeneral: 6:06pm On Sep 12, 2018
Amaechi u don finish ur monorail project wey u use dry rivers state pocket ...Animal .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" by BruncleZuma: 6:06pm On Sep 12, 2018
grin grin grin grin

The guy above me sha...

Re: Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 12, 2018
Lizard of Ubima has started lying again. Nonsense and Port Harcourt uncompleted light rail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

SSS Blocks EFCC Officials From Accessing Lagos Office / Is This Nigeria? I Was Moved To Tears By These Pictures / TCN: Power Upgrade To Cause 2-Month Blackout In Lagos (List of Affected Areas)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.