Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Why Guys Are Scared Of Your Past??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Guys Are Scared Of Your Past??? (1259 Views)

"We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer / Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper / 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Guys Are Scared Of Your Past??? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 12, 2018
The past is gone & the future is the brightest because it has new hopes. So why are guys not focusing on the beautiful future, instead, they look at the past with worry. When I mean past, I mean sexual past. One major fear guys get with a ladies past is not just that she made mistakes. but that she might make such mistakes in the future.... Ladies have proven it by sleeping with former boyfriend, partner or whoever...They have proven that the past is still inside them, and that they are moving to the future with the past. Again, a guy that have sexed a lady in the past can still do it again. Therefore, ladies shouldn't feel that guys just hate their past, but should deal with the fact that guys fear them repeating the past in the future. Finally, if you see posts about let say a prostitute that has changed, you may hear comments like "this one can still commit adultery in marriage". So it's not just the body count, but the re-visitation of former vommit

2 Likes

Re: Why Guys Are Scared Of Your Past??? by samysmoothfresh: 3:39pm On Sep 12, 2018
We are most times scared of her vagina's past than her past

imagine a vagina with an ugly past.............shudders

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Are Scared Of Your Past??? by hotwax: 3:45pm On Sep 12, 2018
True..body count also count...

If that place is as wide has mortal, how will u satisfy her?

She will miss those old dicks and will be tempted to taste again.
Re: Why Guys Are Scared Of Your Past??? by chiommy123(f): 5:00pm On Sep 12, 2018
The guy no get past abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Guys Are Scared Of Your Past??? by Olalan(m): 5:02pm On Sep 12, 2018
Truth is a lady with numerous past sexual partners is more likely to go back to one for a fling.

2 Likes

Re: Why Guys Are Scared Of Your Past??? by highpriestess: 5:02pm On Sep 12, 2018
chiommy123:
The guy no get past abi?
no mind them.
their own is even worse.undecided
Re: Why Guys Are Scared Of Your Past??? by highpriestess: 5:03pm On Sep 12, 2018
Olalan:
Truth is a lady with numerous past sexual partners is more likely to go back to one for a fling.
guys don't go after their exes too?
promiscuity has no gender.

2 Likes

Re: Why Guys Are Scared Of Your Past??? by hotwax: 5:09pm On Sep 12, 2018
chiommy123:
The guy no get past abi?

The guy no get womb..he no dey abort. His holes no dey become wide...

5 Likes

Re: Why Guys Are Scared Of Your Past??? by Justbeingreal(m): 6:10pm On Sep 12, 2018
hotwax:

You are wise jare.
Re: Why Guys Are Scared Of Your Past??? by pocohantas(f): 6:25pm On Sep 12, 2018
Just this? You guys don't have any fear then.
You all are lucky...We are scared of marrying rapists, paedophiles, ex-cultist/hitman/capon, ritualist, kidnapper,armrobber.

That linda ikeji's staff that was just accused of being a rapist. You think his wife won't prefer his dick is small or he fuks his ex?

Walahi, una no get problem at all. Some women go marry nonsense sha!!!

4 Likes

Re: Why Guys Are Scared Of Your Past??? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 12, 2018
highpriestess:

guys don't go after their exes too?
promiscuity has no gender.

are you minding them.they speak as if they have no past that is damaging to relationship.
Re: Why Guys Are Scared Of Your Past??? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 12, 2018
It's because of principle of uniformity. "The present is the key to the past".Geologist will understand

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Are Scared Of Your Past??? by chiommy123(f): 9:50pm On Sep 12, 2018
hotwax:

can you imagine OK oh but the guy get rod to dig deep and to splash anywhere and anyhow without caution
Re: Why Guys Are Scared Of Your Past??? by Nobody: 3:46am On Sep 13, 2018
As if guys too don't have some urgly past that ladies should be more scared of, the Op made mention of sleeping with the ex, but weather the ex or new partner, it is all called cheating.
Re: Why Guys Are Scared Of Your Past??? by Naija2mumu(m): 7:44am On Sep 13, 2018
pocohantas:
You all are lucky...We are scared of marrying rapists, paedophiles, ex-cultist/hitman/capon, ritualist, kidnapper,armrobber.

That linda ikeji's staff that was just accused of being a rapist. You think his wife won't prefer his dick is small or he fuks his ex?

Most times you are bitter for notting. Can't you share you few with no aiota of bitterness?

Feminist gbakwa oku
Re: Why Guys Are Scared Of Your Past??? by Naija2mumu(m): 7:47am On Sep 13, 2018
chiommy123:
The guy no get past abi?
the way an average woman deal with past emotion is way far with an average guy. A woman is likely to go to her past when stirred than a man
Re: Why Guys Are Scared Of Your Past??? by pocohantas(f): 7:52am On Sep 13, 2018
Naija2mumu:
Most times you are bitter for notting. Can't you share you few with no aiota of bitterness?

Feminist gbakwa oku

The truth is indeed very bitter grin
Re: Why Guys Are Scared Of Your Past??? by Naija2mumu(m): 7:55am On Sep 13, 2018
pocohantas:

The truth is indeed very bitter grin
very true. Let the truth be bitter not you
Re: Why Guys Are Scared Of Your Past??? by pocohantas(f): 7:59am On Sep 13, 2018
Naija2mumu:
very true. Let the truth be bitter not you

I know say the comment pain you well. It was very intentional. We are also scared of you guys dirty past, things worse than having a high body count or fuckeen an ex. Go deal with it!!!!
Re: Why Guys Are Scared Of Your Past??? by DELTACHAINSMOKER: 8:00am On Sep 13, 2018
I ain't getting married to no hoe. Who does that? If you are not a virgin, for me abeg hold your side. I can't deal.

Why will I pack my ferrari in a garage that has been used by other different cars. Some of the cars might be audi80, gulf4 old tortoise car even that old model peugeot pickup fit don use the garage too.

I don't care how many garages I have used before but
the garage I will use for the rest of my life must be first time exclusive to me, myself and I alone.

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Are Scared Of Your Past??? by Naija2mumu(m): 8:06am On Sep 13, 2018
pocohantas:

I know say the comment pain you well. It was very intentional. We are also scared of you guys dirty past, things worse than having a high body count or fuckeen an ex. Go deal with it!!!!
Sorry, am not bitter girl. I'm just pointing out an observation.

However, its better to sound intelligent in propagating you believe that bitterness in all you tones. Have a nice day.
Re: Why Guys Are Scared Of Your Past??? by chiommy123(f): 8:07am On Sep 13, 2018
Naija2mumu:
the way an average woman deal with past emotion is way far with an average guy. A woman is likely to go to her past when stirred than a man
you may be right
Re: Why Guys Are Scared Of Your Past??? by pocohantas(f): 8:09am On Sep 13, 2018
Naija2mumu:
Sorry, am not bitter girl. I'm just pointing out an observation.

However, its better to sound intelligent in propagating you believe that bitterness in all you tones. Have a nice day.

Stop wasting my time. What I said is the fact, if you don't see bitterness in all the male posts... but quickly saw in mine. It only shows one thing, THE TRUTH IS BITTER.

Save your sermon for people who care on here. Have a nice day too.
Re: Why Guys Are Scared Of Your Past??? by Naija2mumu(m): 8:12am On Sep 13, 2018
chiommy123:
you may be right
May be grin

Its just fact. We can't blame the creator for the differences but the truth be told. Women are more emotionally prone than men. Most times our plays boys don't take sex emotional but rather as fun/game like the way women invest their emotion in sex
Re: Why Guys Are Scared Of Your Past??? by chiommy123(f): 8:15am On Sep 13, 2018
Naija2mumu:
May be grin

Its just fact. We can't blame the creator for the differences but the truth be told. Women are more emotionally prone than men. Most times our plays boys don't take sex emotional but rather as fun/game like the way women invest their emotion in sex
OK Sir. You're very correct here
Re: Why Guys Are Scared Of Your Past??? by DELTACHAINSMOKER: 8:17am On Sep 13, 2018
chiommy123:
The guy no get past abi?
Are you the one marrying me or I am marrying you?

If any woman wants to know about her man's past, then she should be ready to pay groom price and the man will be glad to offer her "marriage list"

It is a one way thing not a two way thing, I agree to marry you off your family house, but before then, you must tell everything I need to know. If it suits me, i pay your bride price and we live happily ever after. If it doesn't, we go our separate ways.

Well, if you lied and I find out. That's the end of the journey.

Marriage is an institution. In institutions, you write exams which you must pass to graduate.

Let me drop my pen here. . .
Re: Why Guys Are Scared Of Your Past??? by abiolamitodun(m): 8:22am On Sep 13, 2018
Hmm...who will not be afraid when this part of the world is filled with ladies that living dead who have been killed since they ran after yahoo boys...these guys dont need to cut head and private parts again..smh
Re: Why Guys Are Scared Of Your Past??? by chiommy123(f): 8:26am On Sep 13, 2018
DELTACHAINSMOKER:
Are you the one marrying me or I am marrying you?

If any woman wants to know about her man's past, then she should be ready to pay groom price and the man will be glad to offer her "marriage list"

It is a one way thing not a two way thing, I agree to marry you off your family house, but before then, you must tell everything I need to know. If it suits me, i pay your bride price and we live happily ever after. If it doesn't, we go our separate ways.

Well, if you lied and I find out. That's the end of the journey.

Marriage is an institution. In institutions, you write exams which you must pass to graduate.

Let me drop my pen here. . .
well you need to tell yours too if iam OK with it then we unite if not we go our separate ways too. Its not one sided and you're not doing her any favour by marrying her, both of you're going to enjoy the marriage not just her
Re: Why Guys Are Scared Of Your Past??? by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 13, 2018
pocohantas:

But it's still better than marrying a Lady with no womb..
Re: Why Guys Are Scared Of Your Past??? by DELTACHAINSMOKER: 8:29am On Sep 13, 2018
abiolamitodun:
Hmm...who will not be afraid when this part of the world is filled with ladies that living dead who have been killed since they ran after yahoo boys...these guys dont need to cut head and private parts again..smh
No mind them. After yahoo plus boys must have destroyed their destinies without them knowing then they will start searching for a good man to settle down with and ruin his life with all the bad lucks they accumulated all through the years. Abeg o. My kids deserve better.
Re: Why Guys Are Scared Of Your Past??? by DELTACHAINSMOKER: 8:31am On Sep 13, 2018
chiommy123:
well you need to tell yours too if iam OK with it then we unite if not we go our separate ways too. Its not one sided and you're not doing her any favour by marrying her, both of you're going to enjoy the marriage not just her
If that's what you want, like I said that lady should be ready to pay groom price and take responsibility.
Re: Why Guys Are Scared Of Your Past??? by chiommy123(f): 8:44am On Sep 13, 2018
DELTACHAINSMOKER:
If that's what you want, like I said that lady should be ready to pay groom price and take responsibility.
is this what you understand by marriage. Hope you don't subject someone's daughter to pain and sorrow by continuously dashing out orders for her and she got no say cos you're the ' husband'

(1) (2) (Reply)

All Oron Singles/single Dads/mums,widows,widowers Forum / Seven Sex Myths We Wish Would Just Go Away / To The Singles, What Are You Doing Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.