Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

CURE Prematüre Ejacülation Permanently NOW. Facebook Help. [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / CURE Prematüre Ejacülation Permanently NOW. Facebook Help. [Picture] (1287 Views)

+18: I Need Urgent Help [Picture] / My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] / SHOULD I Go Ahead? I Need Your Help [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CURE Prematüre Ejacülation Permanently NOW. Facebook Help. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
CURE Prematüre Ejacülation NOW. Facebook Help. [Picture]

Read and see image below.

As part of our agenda in helping men all around the world have their relationship and bedroom skills under control, we have decided to move the crusade to Facebook. Unfortunately, I'm occupied with other things of life and I rarely use Facebook. I need help.

Because of this Wetclef movement, I have decided to have a Facebook page for each of our books to reach a wider audience. If Nairaland could be this profitable, I wonder how Facebook will be. After conquering FB, we'll expand to Instagram and Twitter.

Why am I writing this? I'm writing to see if I can get a genuine Nigerian to help in handling all these Facebook pages. TRUST is the issue here.

If you're trustworthy and you know how to handle Facebook business and ads, then I will make you an admin and there are lots of benefits the moment we start seeing sales from FB.

Below are some screenshots of some of those book pages.

Re: CURE Prematüre Ejacülation Permanently NOW. Facebook Help. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:33pm On Sep 12, 2018
JohnyTop, take a look at this and see where you can come in.

1 Like

Re: CURE Prematüre Ejacülation Permanently NOW. Facebook Help. [Picture] by Adasun(m): 9:34pm On Sep 12, 2018
what is/are the duty of the admin?

What is/are the thing(s) the admin must have bfor he can be considered?
Re: CURE Prematüre Ejacülation Permanently NOW. Facebook Help. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:49pm On Sep 12, 2018
Adasun:
what is/are the duty of the admin?

What is/are the thing(s) the admin must have bfor he can be considered?

1. Trust trust trust
2. Honesty honesty honesty (still trust)
3. Someone who knows how to use Facebook's studio / ads system.

The books to sell are there. The articles to post are also there. I just want an honest person who knows how Facebook marketing works. Honesty is the reason I do most things myself. With this Facebook of a thing, I need help.
Re: CURE Prematüre Ejacülation Permanently NOW. Facebook Help. [Picture] by Adasun(m): 10:00pm On Sep 12, 2018
iLegendd:

1. Trust trust trust
2. Honesty honesty honesty (still trust)
3. Someone who knows how to use Facebook's studio / ads system.

The books to sell are there. The articles to post are also there. I just want an honest person who knows how Facebook marketing works. Honesty is the reason I do most things myself. With this Facebook of a thing, I need help.
no 3 is really my downfall.
Re: CURE Prematüre Ejacülation Permanently NOW. Facebook Help. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:07pm On Sep 12, 2018
Adasun:
no 3 is really my downfall.
I don't really think so. All you need is an Airtel or MTN sim and ₦25 to acquire the skills on YouTube in a day. Airtel or MTN will give you 500MB and you can use this to learn it on YouTube.
Re: CURE Prematüre Ejacülation Permanently NOW. Facebook Help. [Picture] by WooTalks(f): 10:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
Manmen
Re: CURE Prematüre Ejacülation Permanently NOW. Facebook Help. [Picture] by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 12, 2018
Re: CURE Prematüre Ejacülation Permanently NOW. Facebook Help. [Picture] by dkronicle(m): 11:33pm On Sep 12, 2018
I'm in for lasticle
Re: CURE Prematüre Ejacülation Permanently NOW. Facebook Help. [Picture] by Obiomon: 11:36pm On Sep 12, 2018
Am interested.
Re: CURE Prematüre Ejacülation Permanently NOW. Facebook Help. [Picture] by Lasticle(f): 5:03am On Sep 13, 2018
dkronicle:
I'm in for lasticle
Download it here www.wetclef.com/topic557.html
Re: CURE Prematüre Ejacülation Permanently NOW. Facebook Help. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:24am On Sep 13, 2018
dkronicle:
I'm in for lasticle
Do you know how to do FB ads like a pro?
Re: CURE Prematüre Ejacülation Permanently NOW. Facebook Help. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:25am On Sep 13, 2018
Obiomon:
Am interested.
Do you know how to handle FB marketing?
Re: CURE Prematüre Ejacülation Permanently NOW. Facebook Help. [Picture] by Obiomon: 9:36am On Sep 13, 2018
iLegendd:
Do you know how to handle FB marketing?
ouch..! I don't. I could learn it?
Re: CURE Prematüre Ejacülation Permanently NOW. Facebook Help. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:42am On Sep 13, 2018
Obiomon:
ouch..! I don't. I could learn it?
Yes.
Re: CURE Prematüre Ejacülation Permanently NOW. Facebook Help. [Picture] by Obiomon: 11:27am On Sep 13, 2018
iLegendd:
Yes.
Am ready. How do I start?
Re: CURE Prematüre Ejacülation Permanently NOW. Facebook Help. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:35pm On Sep 13, 2018
Obiomon:
Am ready. How do I start?
YouTube is the place to learn it.
Re: CURE Prematüre Ejacülation Permanently NOW. Facebook Help. [Picture] by Obiomon: 7:59pm On Sep 13, 2018
iLegendd:
YouTube is the place to learn it.
Okay, I'll work on it. I'll let you know when am done.

(1) (Reply)

My Peeps, Make Una Caption This Ambode I Dey Humble Image / Guys In The House, Look At These / How Do I Move On From The Man I Call The Love Of My Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.