Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,840 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] (16286 Views)

+18: I Need Urgent Help [Picture] / SHOULD I Go Ahead? I Need Your Help [Picture] / CURE Prematüre Ejacülation Permanently NOW. Facebook Help. [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by Premiumwriter: 12:03pm On Mar 27, 2020
Hello

I have been suffering from acne for a very long time, about 5-6 years now.

It has really affected my self-esteem and confidence and I have started trying to clear them.

Recently, I followed some recommendations here and it has been very helpful as my pimples stopped coming frequently.

Now the problem is my rough facial skin. My facial skin looks kind of dirty-dark (something like mud) and very rough (you can see sizeable pores in it).

I tried using Caro white/tone and it was really helpful at first but after prolonged use, my face starts getting too fair and my hands became too tender and fair too. So I had to stop using them.

I'm currently using a Gold Olive cream which has restored the skin back to black but it as if the cream is making my face darker and my hands lighter.

Can't really tell if it is the cream or the soap (I make use of papaya soap and currently using Carol white soap).

I'll really appreciate it if you can recommend a good product to make my face smoother, and even glow without changing my complexion. I have dark spots too - after effects of the pimples. So if you can recommend anything for that I'll also appreciate it.

Thanks a lot.

P. A I'm dark in complexion and have an oily skin (I think it's oily as my face often becomes oily whenever I'm under the sun or even just sitting)

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by EverythinDeals: 12:08pm On Mar 27, 2020
Mixture of different things. But go get GNLD facial cleanser and cream. Thank me by offering me writing jobs. I can linknyou with someone to buy from at considerate price who will also give you the right counsel for your situation
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by Premiumwriter: 12:13pm On Mar 27, 2020
EverythinDeals:
Mixture of different things. But go get GNLD facial cleanser and cream. Thank me by offering me writing jobs. I can linknyou with someone to buy from at considerate price who will also give you the right counsel for your situation
I've been reading about facial cleansers and exfoliation. Can I get the GNLD products in any pharmacy?

Also are they suitable for oily skin?

Please more contribution will be appreciated. This brother is really in need of help

P.s for the job, I don't have any on ground right now. Orders are really slow nowadays
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by phintohlar(f): 12:14pm On Mar 27, 2020
You would have added a picture of your face to your write up now, that way we'll know how we can help
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by dafeoroyo: 12:15pm On Mar 27, 2020
Oxy 10 will do the magic
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by EverythinDeals: 12:15pm On Mar 27, 2020
Premiumwriter:
I've been reading about facial cleansers and exfoliation. Can I get the GNLD products in any pharmacy?

Also are they suitable for oily skin?

Please more contribution will be appreciated. This brother is really in need of help

Many folks don't even know. They have a catalogue magazine for it with almost about 30 for different skin types. My sister used it for herself and her daughter for just 2 months and the whole esttate was shocked by their skin transformation

I've tried different facial treatment even as a guy from antiseptic soaps to Nivea to Dove cream to local said. Bro GNLD facials is the king. I swear down.
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by GeneralPula: 12:15pm On Mar 27, 2020
Have you tried Ghana soap?

If not, go and meet a good pedicurist to prepare one for you..

3 Likes

Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by XhosaNostra(f): 12:18pm On Mar 27, 2020
Try home remedies. Dry yeast paste helps with pores. Only dry yeast mixed with water. Apply on the face & wait for it to start cracking. Rinse & apply whatever moisturizing cream you use on your face. Do this at least once a week.

For softness try a raw egg yolk. Beat it up as if you're about to make an omelette. Follow the instructions above & you should start seeing some improvement after a while.
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by EverythinDeals: 12:20pm On Mar 27, 2020
XhosaNostra:
Try home remedies. Dry yeast paste helps with pores. Only dry yeast mixed with water. Apply on the face & wait for it to start cracking. Rinse & apply whatever moisturizing cream you use on your face. Do this at least once a week.

For softness try a raw egg yolk. Beat it up as if you're about to make an omelette. Follow the instructions above & you should start seeing some improvement after a while.

Good idea as yeast will track the pathological organisms on the skins surface causing bad skin. Application of moisturizer to an already oily skin will mess it up. Oil skin are very sensitive, it's always best to demosisturize regularly I. E cleaning every sweat, washing away bad liquid from the surface, washing three to five times daily than to apply moistirizers

1 Like

Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by Premiumwriter: 12:21pm On Mar 27, 2020
phintohlar:
You would have added a picture of your face to your write up now, that way we'll know how we can help
pic added
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by Premiumwriter: 12:23pm On Mar 27, 2020
XhosaNostra:

hmm. I can easily get the eggs as I try to eat one daily.

Can you recommend any cream for a dark skin guy like me?

Can anyone recommend a good cream for me?

Thanks for your contribution

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by Premiumwriter: 12:25pm On Mar 27, 2020
GeneralPula:
Have you tried Ghana soap?

If not, go and meet a good pedicurist to prepare one for you..
no o. How does it look like?

I normally apply one USA soap like that but not very often though since I don't think it works for me
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by XhosaNostra(f): 12:25pm On Mar 27, 2020
EverythinDeals:

Good idea as yeast will track the pathological organisms on the skins surface causing bad skin. Application of moisturizer to an already oily skin will mess it up. Oil skin are very sensitive, it's always best to demosisturize regularly I. E cleaning every sweat, washing away bad liquid from the surface, washing three to five times daily than to apply moistirizers

Why I said s/he must moisturize, it's because after the rinse, the skin will be very tight/dry, especially after the yeast mask. It'll feel uncomfortable. It requires a bit of moisture afterwards.
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 27, 2020
Apply aloe vera gel to your skin twice daily

5 Likes

Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by Premiumwriter: 12:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
EverythinDeals:

Many folks don't even know. They have a catalogue magazine for it with almost about 30 for different skin types. My sister used it for herself and her daughter for just 2 months and the whole esttate was shocked by their skin transformation

I've tried different facial treatment even as a guy from antiseptic soaps to Nivea to Dove cream to local said. Bro GNLD facials is the king. I swear down.
hmm. I'm in Benue State, would distance be a barrier?
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by EverythinDeals: 12:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Why I said s/he must moisturize, it's because after the rinse, the skin will be very tight/dry, especially after the yeast mask. It'll feel uncomfortable. It requires a bit of moisture afterwards.

Nah. I had same skin type a decade ago. It was constantly demoisturozong it than nailed the situation. I could sweat a bucket of water in just 20mins of activity. But today I'm so frosh even you would fall off your heels from staring grin
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by phintohlar(f): 12:27pm On Mar 27, 2020
Premiumwriter:
pic added
I didn't see it
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by EverythinDeals: 12:27pm On Mar 27, 2020
Premiumwriter:
hmm. I'm in Benue State, would distance be a barrier?

If you're on whatsapp I'll share the sellers contact. Distance isn't a barrier. FedEx or DHL or local transportation will deliver to you

One last advice wash your pillow cases regularly and sun dry your pillow regularly if possible daily as gems from dirty sheets have been famous for interfering with facial skin. This is one primary source of bacteria that gets to the skin and affects the skin's outlook

4 Likes

Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by Premiumwriter: 12:28pm On Mar 27, 2020
phintohlar:
I didn't see it
I added it to the main thread and not to your mention. Click the thread title and you'll see it. Thanks
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by Premiumwriter: 12:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
Drwiseone:
abeg no advertise here na. Abeg
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by XhosaNostra(f): 12:31pm On Mar 27, 2020
EverythinDeals:

Nah. I had same skin type a decade ago. It was constantly demoisturozong it than nailed the situation. I could sweat a bucket of water in just 20mins of activity. But today I'm so frosh even you would fall off your heels from staring grin

I doubt that very much, but ok.

Over to you.
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by Premiumwriter: 12:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
EverythinDeals:

If you're on whatsapp I'll share the sellers contact. Distance isn't a barrier. FedEx or DHL or local transportation will deliver to you

One last advice wash your pillow cases regularly and sun dry your pillow regularly if possible daily as gems from dirty sheets have been famous for interfering with facial skin. This is one primary source of bacteria that gets to the skin and affects the skin's outlook
you can send the number but how do I know the right product to choose from?

I try to wash my pillow cases twice a week
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by Premiumwriter: 12:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
dafeoroyo:
Oxy 10 will do the magic
please what is oxy 10?
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by EverythinDeals: 12:34pm On Mar 27, 2020
XhosaNostra:

I doubt that very much, but ok.

Over to you.

sal ons dit probeer, my liewe vrou kiss
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by Premiumwriter: 12:34pm On Mar 27, 2020
EverythinDeals:

hmm. Abeg make nobody fall inside this thread sha.

But boss u never tell your secret o
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by XhosaNostra(f): 12:34pm On Mar 27, 2020
EverythinDeals:

sal ons dit probeer, my liewe vrou kiss

Looooool. Mnxm.
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by EverythinDeals: 12:35pm On Mar 27, 2020
Premiumwriter:
you can send the number but how do I know the right product to choose from?

I try to wash my pillow cases twice a week

Just tell him your skin type. I'll also communicate your skin condition to him and he'll provide you details on the right one for your skin
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by EverythinDeals: 12:36pm On Mar 27, 2020
Premiumwriter:
hmm. Abeg make nobody fall inside this thread sha.

But boss u never tell your secret o

Food and face baby good food bros.. There are many angles to skin. Cream one dey, facials dey, bacterial control dey.

But when my sister used these cream for a month, even the husband wanted to pay extra bride price cheesy
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by EverythinDeals: 12:36pm On Mar 27, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Looooool. Mnxm.

kiss

1 Like

Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by Premiumwriter: 12:39pm On Mar 27, 2020
EverythinDeals:

Food and face baby good food bros.. There are many angles to skin. Cream one dey, facials dey, bacterial control dey.

But when my sister used these cream for a month, even the husband wanted to pay extra bride price cheesy
OK na. 07055456577 is my WhatsApp number.

I'll like to get the number too
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by Premiumwriter: 12:40pm On Mar 27, 2020
Please if you have any thing that can help please contribute o.
Can anyone recommend a good cream for me? Please

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Has Anyone Experienced This From Ponography Before? / Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? / Dating A Stingy Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.