Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Mythical Or Factual: Marital R@pe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mythical Or Factual: Marital R@pe (596 Views)

7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis / Factual Differences Between Men And Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mythical Or Factual: Marital R@pe by queeneve: 7:15am On Jul 04, 2010
whiteroses:

haba 3 months is too long naw, and do him a favour like i always tell my friends dont sleep by him if you cant bleep him lol but some guys are maniacs, my mums friend filed for divorce after continous despoil from her husband after child birth when the doc said no intimacy for 6 weeks but court dint grant her divorce, apparently allegation is not relevant enough for divorce shocked what? a man that bleeps his wife on labour morning and 4 times before dawn after a week of child birth is abnormal.

I have heard about wives are being r@pe by their husbands and in some countries that is ALLOWED! I didn't believe that to be true and thought people were fabricated the story. I said to myself NO WAY A HUSBAND WHO LOVES HIS WIFE WILL DO THAT TO HER EVEN AFTER SHE HAD A BABY, but apparently it is a COMMON thing among married couples, OFTEN TIME people refer to the Bible as that a WIFE must give her husband S3X at any given time, BUT WHERE DID IT SAY IN THE BIBLE (for the believers) that a man have the right to force himself on his wife?

It is against the law in the states FOR ANY TYPE OF r@pe, BUT THAN AGAIN I guess what uncommon in ONE REGION, may be VERY COMMON in another region, INTERESTING,

Whiterose, THAT IS CRUELTY AND THE HUSBAND WILL GET HIS, KARMA IS VERRRY MOODY AT TIMES,
Re: Mythical Or Factual: Marital R@pe by queeneve: 5:15pm On Jul 04, 2010
Interesting, I see guilty people do remain quiet,
Re: Mythical Or Factual: Marital R@pe by Iceugwa(m): 8:06pm On Jul 04, 2010
it isnt rape cos she belong to him
Re: Mythical Or Factual: Marital R@pe by queeneve: 3:31am On Jul 05, 2010
If a woman or a man say NO, no means no,

That rape REGARDLESS if she is his wife or not,

In this particular case, THIS WOMAN JUST HAD A BABY and her husband still forced himself on her AFTER THE DOCTOR SAID NO SEX UNTIL SIX WEEKS, that disrespect and NO ACCOUNTABLITY OF HIS WIFE HEALTH, sad,
Re: Mythical Or Factual: Marital R@pe by Carolece(f): 5:32am On Jul 05, 2010
Its ra'pe alright. Husband or not, once the coochie was not given and its taken THATS CALLED RA'PE!

If I make a report and gets no help, then I am going to help myself getting a decent prison sentence, a single shot to the brain when he's done and sleeping.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Wot Wud Be Ur Reaction If Ur Man Decides To Become A Pastor? / Why The Craze For Marriage Among Young Women / Who Said I Wont Get Angry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.