Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,774 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form (28189 Views)

Bandits: Governors, Lawmakers Donate Money To Us (video) / Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum / Fela Durotoye Cautioning A ‘Big Man’ To Join The Queue At Abuja Airport (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by gaby(m): 7:06am On Sep 13, 2018
In any sane and normal clime, this would be the case even though he wouldn't have to beg for donors.

They'd simply make their donations based on his leanings, manifesto and what he stands for without caring to know how much he is worth before coming out for an elective position.

But in Nigeria, we know how we are anti-sane and normal of everything, so bro, let's keep praying and hoping for this country until it gets to that level.

For now, do your best and leave the rest.

Peace...

Enjoy my siggy

3 Likes

Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by zinnydan(f): 7:06am On Sep 13, 2018
Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by sistar007(m): 7:06am On Sep 13, 2018
FOWOSHERE01:
I like this man. I've met him personally. If he's asking for help, why not help him?

Where Did You Meet Him
Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by Olukat(m): 7:06am On Sep 13, 2018
Buhari started this madness now gone viral
Nigerians are hungry who go buy food for them?

1 Like

Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by Iscoalarcon: 7:06am On Sep 13, 2018
ayourbamie:
H
H for Hausa

2 Likes

Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by abbasajao(m): 7:07am On Sep 13, 2018
This one na yahoo yahoo candidate ooo. Of what use is our money when you cannot general election. Will you refund our money after the election

1 Like

Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by Iscoalarcon: 7:07am On Sep 13, 2018
gaby:
I
I for Ibadan
Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by PS712: 7:08am On Sep 13, 2018
What is this new twist of politicians wanting donations for forms?
Fela Durotoye, you could have towed different line away from PDP & APC to show Nigerians that you'll be completely different, now you are gradually showing their traits!
I wish you purchased your form first cause am sure you can afford it, proceed to the primaries and then crowd source funds for general elections.

2 Likes

Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by Kronor(m): 7:08am On Sep 13, 2018
U suppose not waste your money;i warned u oooo
Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by Hoodbilonia: 7:08am On Sep 13, 2018
scam everywhere.
so if i got 4m now.
men i don make am be that
na too rush go pic form
based on.

As a street niggi
client hard to get
money...hard to make without ajeh.
street code....
dont go abt wasting it then months later u go broke and loose weight then u put up your venza and benz dem for sale on nairaland.

Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by Hopebringer: 7:08am On Sep 13, 2018
zizirecords:
If only Nigeria was a sane country, this would be the preferred candidate everyone would be rooting for. Unfortunately, we are too used to suffering and smiling. Nigerians are generally masochists, we derive pleasure in being denigrated, oppressed and used by our leaders. We prefer leaders who will give us N2000 to vote for them and then mortgage and steal our future for another four years. Let's continue to enjoy our PDP/APC mentality and suffer on as usual lipsrsealed undecided undecided

Well said.

Now you see why I say Nigerians are animals in a forest ?

Don't waste your time advising Nigerians or trying to make a difference.

Nigerians are wired to be negative and seek derogatory emotions and experiences

7 Likes

Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by davidtoso32: 7:09am On Sep 13, 2018
When you get there what will be our benefits. Liar
Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by Dbakre1: 7:09am On Sep 13, 2018
zizirecords:
If only Nigeria was a sane country, this would be the preferred candidate everyone would be rooting for. Unfortunately, we are too used to suffering and smiling. Nigerians are generally masochists, we derive pleasure in being denigrated, oppressed and used by our leaders. We prefer leaders who will give us N2000 to vote for them and then mortgage and steal our future for another four years. Let's continue to enjoy our PDP/APC mentality and suffer on as usual lipsrsealed undecided undecided

How much u don send give the guy? Tell us bro

1 Like

Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by Hopebringer: 7:09am On Sep 13, 2018
zizirecords:

Well said.

Now you see why I say Nigerians are animals in a forest ?

Don't waste your time advising Nigerians or trying to make a difference.

Nigerians are wired to be negative and seek derogatory emotions and experiences

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by ayourbamie: 7:11am On Sep 13, 2018
Iscoalarcon:
H for Hausa
Make I book space first na
Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by Vanityupnvanity(m): 7:12am On Sep 13, 2018
hmm

1 Like

Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 13, 2018
Nigerians are poor.Those politicians who claimed that Nigerians bought their nomination forms are telling lies.They bought it by themselves.

1 Like

Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by Adesolomon2014(m): 7:15am On Sep 13, 2018
sellamarket:
A Presidential aspirant, Fela Durotoye has called on Nigerians to donate towards the purchase of a N3.5 million nomination form to enable him contest in the presidential primary election of the Alliance for a New Nigeria (ANN).

The leadership expert and business coach took to his Twitter account on Wednesday, to urge Nigerians to donate at least N1000 each to his campaign to enable him purchase the nomination form and cover other campaign cost.

He posted, “I need you to donate at least N1000 or whatever you can to purchase a nomination form (N3.5M) & to cover the cost of team travel across the nation in preparation for the Party primaries on September 29th, 2018.

“I know it’s a sacrifice, but like I’ve always said you’re the only cabal I have and will ever need.”

The aspirant further published the financial report of his campaign so far to prove that he’s running a transparent campaign that is accountable to donors and Nigerians.

Durotoye was one of the 18 presidential aspirants who formed Presidential Aspirants Coming Together (PACT) coalition in July 2018 and resolved to get behind one consensus candidate to contest against President Muhammadu Buhari in the 2019 presidential election.

Last month he was elected the consensus candidate even though it led to the exit of a few members of the coalition who expressed reservations about the electoral process.

Source: https://readandgetpaid.com/2019-presidential-aspirant-begs-nigerians-to-donate-money-for-him/

Am sure he has a car or possibly a nice home he lives in. Let him mortgage any of the above for his ambition, there & then, i will know he his serious.

2 Likes

Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by Eldee54321(m): 7:16am On Sep 13, 2018
Kaybaba5:
This guy dey fall my hand...........
abeg send some to me ooo...I need money
Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by Meritocracy: 7:16am On Sep 13, 2018
He will buy form and later step down for Buhari for appointment then forget about people donated for him while enjoying himself at Aso rock. Whoever don't get money should stay away, politics in Nigeria is a lucrative business as far as I'm concern.

1 Like

Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by BruncleZuma: 7:16am On Sep 13, 2018
The money is for adverts and TV time; electioneering campaigns don't come cheap...ask Amaechi and Sir Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by K4daniel: 7:18am On Sep 13, 2018
Mankosi:
Is he alright?

He don't have 3.5m and he want to be President? Pls Sb that can't afford 3.5m what do you think will happen if u have him over a country that worth trillions? that means u want him dead because he will collapse on the money. Money he have not dreamt of seeing in his entire life.

Sir, the dead will soon wake up!!!!! U better leave mr fela and build your writing skill.Lol...Please this is one of the fun of 2019 election let's watch and enjoy.bye.
Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by Eldee54321(m): 7:18am On Sep 13, 2018
YesNo:
i will donate. tell him to send his account number to me immediately.
I need money oooo....can I send my own
Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by FOWOSHERE01(m): 7:19am On Sep 13, 2018
sistar007:

Where Did You Meet Him
@ a leadership summit
Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by manikspears: 7:20am On Sep 13, 2018
IllegalMoney:
He wan deceive us like Buhari
Fela Durotoye charges about 2 million Naira to give motivational speech at event
He charges over 5 million Naira from cooperate organization to offer mentorship training to their staff

Fela Durotoye is a SCAM like BUHARI

You are his account manager ABI?nice to meet you sir,wehdone sir.
Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by dmola(m): 7:22am On Sep 13, 2018
this guy fall my hand ...
Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by akeentech(m): 7:23am On Sep 13, 2018
Eldee54321:
I need money too...shey make I send my own??

I only help politicians
Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by Minjim: 7:24am On Sep 13, 2018
Judging from some comments above.
This is why only the dirty and corrupt politicians will continue to run things in this country
The man is calling us to own stakes in his political enterprise. If he wins, we'll be a stakeholder and the only "cabal"

Political parties are funded by electorates in all democratic settings. If we are not ready to contribute and make sacrifices, then I'm afraid, people like Tinubu, Fayose, Okorocha, Wike, Shakerau and co that are professional politicians will continue to dictate how our collective wealth is embezzled.

His request may sound absurd, but it's the normal process. It's just that Nigeria does not follow normal process.
My objection with him is asking for "at least 1k" He should just say no amount is too small.

3 Likes

Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by pgoks: 7:25am On Sep 13, 2018
IllegalMoney:
He wan deceive us like Buhari
Fela Durotoye charges about 2 million Naira to give motivational speech at event
He charges over 5 million Naira from cooperate organization to offer mentorship training to their staff

Fela Durotoye is a SCAM like BUHARI

[color=#006600]

Are you saying one is a scam simply because he asks you to be a part of solving a problem confronting us as a nation? We all must take ownership of the collective destiny of our dear nation.[/

[quote][/quote]
Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by Jabioro: 7:26am On Sep 13, 2018
Fela Durojaiye the sweet talker,he wanted to sweet scam the yoot to a ruin abi.Error and scam alert.You're warned!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Otunba Akinyele Arrested For Fraud In London / Adamu Kabir Matazu Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Loses 2019 Election / Rivers APC: Supreme Court Strikes Out Three Other Pending Appeals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.