Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form (28192 Views)

Bandits: Governors, Lawmakers Donate Money To Us (video) / Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum / Fela Durotoye Cautioning A ‘Big Man’ To Join The Queue At Abuja Airport (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by kenex4ever(m): 7:27am On Sep 13, 2018
livinus009:
Even this One too, i thought they said he's rich..
he wants to adopt APC style of looting and begging Nigerians to buy form for them by saying they are broke.
Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by brainhgeek(m): 7:27am On Sep 13, 2018
It is nothing new. Not a scam at all. That should be the norm. Even in the USA, presidential aspirants raise funds for campaigns. I bet their is a law against using a chunk of personal fund or any part of public funds to sponsor political campaigns in the USA.
You cant tell me Prof. Ben Carson is poor yet I received regular appeal for fund donation during his presidential campaign. He sends regular appeal to his supporters. I would have donated if I was in America.
Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by johndoefoo: 7:28am On Sep 13, 2018
zizirecords:
If only Nigeria was a sane country, this would be the preferred candidate everyone would be rooting for. Unfortunately, we are too used to suffering and smiling. Nigerians are generally masochists, we derive pleasure in being denigrated, oppressed and used by our leaders. We prefer leaders who will give us N2000 to vote for them and then mortgage and steal our future for another four years. Let's continue to enjoy our PDP/APC mentality and suffer on as usual lipsrsealed undecided undecided

You seriously believes he doesn't have the 3.5M. Lolz.... "I wish you are my client"
Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by emmie14: 7:29am On Sep 13, 2018
zizirecords:
If only Nigeria was a sane country, this would be the preferred candidate everyone would be rooting for. Unfortunately, we are too used to suffering and smiling. Nigerians are generally masochists, we derive pleasure in being denigrated, oppressed and used by our leaders. We prefer leaders who will give us N2000 to vote for them and then mortgage and steal our future for another four years. Let's continue to enjoy our PDP/APC mentality and suffer on as usual lipsrsealed undecided undecided
"Nigerians are generally masochists" including you.
Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by hackman34: 7:30am On Sep 13, 2018
See now they have come with their wayo just to have a good reason to win our hearts, and after that they start to wreck the economy.
45 things every lady must know about their men
https://infosreal.tk/45-things-every-lady-must-know-men/
Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by Mankosi: 7:30am On Sep 13, 2018
K4daniel:

Sir, the dead will soon wake up!!!!! U better leave mr fela and build your writing skill.Lol...Please this is one of the fun of 2019 election let's watch and enjoy.bye.
Mr lecturer with writing skill. I can see u went to school to learn how to write another man's language instead of going to school to learn skills that will better ur life. That's why u write application letter of four pages because u are damn good at writing English and at the end won't get a job and worst still can't help urself either because u can't do anything aside writing English. U thought I studied English as a course like u did. No i learnt it bro.
Olodo.
Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by Witnes: 7:30am On Sep 13, 2018
Another new method to bamboozle Nigerians,,,, and Buhari started it.
Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by LilSmith55(m): 7:31am On Sep 13, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:
Now organizations, clubs and friends are buying forms for their friends and members but my own friends don't care about me.

All they buy for me is beer! beer!! and beer all the time with Isiewu and nkwobi.

I will surely cut off these idiots in my life soon as I secure a loan from the bank to buy my form,since I'm sure of winning erection.

Yinmu...... Shey u, u don buy form for you friend....
Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by bewla(m): 7:33am On Sep 13, 2018
sistar007:
Don't Give Up FTC 1
Na work
Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by ahiboilandgas: 7:37am On Sep 13, 2018
zizirecords:
how would he be the preferred candidate? Mentorship expertise is different from governance
Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by akeentech(m): 7:37am On Sep 13, 2018
Eldee54321:
Hmmm...OK buh I need some moneY..can't u jst send me at least some pplllsssssssss sad

What's my ROI?
Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by sistar007(m): 7:39am On Sep 13, 2018
bewla:
Na work
Mind Your Business Wm Your Turn Go Reach

1 Like

Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by rebranded(m): 7:40am On Sep 13, 2018
PS712:
What is this new twist of politicians wanting donations for forms?
Fela Durotoye, you could have towed different line away from PDP & APC to show Nigerians that you'll be completely different, now you are gradually showing their traits!
I wish you purchased your form first cause am sure you can afford it, proceed to the primaries and then crowd source funds for general elections.

Fela could have easily started a movement, but he keeps going about this the wrong way!

His main issue: he doesn't want to spend money! By the end of this election season his image would have been diminished.

I totally agree with @PS712 he should have quietly bought his form and after source funds from the public. Politics entails spending, not to talk of presidential election. His strategists need to think smarter.

4 Likes

Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by Charly68: 7:41am On Sep 13, 2018
The one donated to APC in 2015 didn't yield good dividends ,all we here now is give us extra 4 years and things will be alright..no room ,for excuses again.
Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by ipobarecriminals: 7:44am On Sep 13, 2018
grin E nor wan use his pocket money play Bet9ja.,..If him ticket tear,d guy dey kampe,nothing do him.So afta we buy u form,we go still contribute for ur everything abi?Nor be by force to serve Nig
Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by Christafarian(m): 7:45am On Sep 13, 2018
zizirecords:
I seek your approval to share this thought on other media.

1 Like

Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by bewla(m): 7:47am On Sep 13, 2018
[quote author=sistar007 post=71151906]
Mind Your Business to do
Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by akeentech(m): 7:47am On Sep 13, 2018
Eldee54321:
ur ROI...hmmmm...
Yeah
Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by Adefemiaderoju1: 7:48am On Sep 13, 2018
This man has to join hand with OMOYELE SOWORE, Moghalu else they are just wasting their precious time
Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by pgoks: 7:52am On Sep 13, 2018
sellamarket:
A Presidential aspirant, Fela Durotoye has called on Nigerians to donate towards the purchase of a N3.5 million nomination form to enable him contest in the presidential primary election of the Alliance for a New Nigeria (ANN).

The leadership expert and business coach took to his Twitter account on Wednesday, to urge Nigerians to donate at least N1000 each to his campaign to enable him purchase the nomination form and cover other campaign cost.

He posted, “I need you to donate at least N1000 or whatever you can to purchase a nomination form (N3.5M) & to cover the cost of team travel across the nation in preparation for the Party primaries on September 29th, 2018.

“I know it’s a sacrifice, but like I’ve always said you’re the only cabal I have and will ever need.”

The aspirant further published the financial report of his campaign so far to prove that he’s running a transparent campaign that is accountable to donors and Nigerians.

Durotoye was one of the 18 presidential aspirants who formed Presidential Aspirants Coming Together (PACT) coalition in July 2018 and resolved to get behind one consensus candidate to contest against President Muhammadu Buhari in the 2019 presidential election.

Last month he was elected the consensus candidate even though it led to the exit of a few members of the coalition who expressed reservations about the electoral process.

Source: https://readandgetpaid.com/2019-presidential-aspirant-begs-nigerians-to-donate-money-for-him/

We the people must now become the cabals. what we have had in our country is where a few godfathers drop all the monies for an election and then recoup the funds back when the stooge they sponsor gets in power.

so we see elected officials loyal to godfathers and not the people. they know who brought or bought them into power.

we must now reverse the sequence if we want development in our land. it's been said He who pays the piper calls the tune. Lets call the tune
Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by MrMystrO(m): 7:56am On Sep 13, 2018
zizirecords:

You've seen it finally.

1 Like

Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by cvibe2: 7:57am On Sep 13, 2018
So, this presidential aspirant does not want to lose or gamble his own 3.5m.

Money that his wife. (owner of popular makeup empire will pay without blinking an eyelid)
Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by MrMystrO(m): 7:58am On Sep 13, 2018
ahiboilandgas:
how would he be the preferred candidate? Mentorship expertise is different from governance

That is why i say SAI BABA 2019
Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by MrMystrO(m): 8:00am On Sep 13, 2018
hackman34:
See now they have come with their wayo just to have a ggod reason to win our hearts, and after that they start to wreck the economy

Sai Baba 2019 Then.
Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by MrMystrO(m): 8:02am On Sep 13, 2018
abbasajao:
This one na yahoo yahoo candidate ooo. Of what use is our money when you cannot general election. Will you refund our money after the election

Sai baba 2019 oooo my brother
Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by MrMystrO(m): 8:02am On Sep 13, 2018
hackman34:
See now they have come with their wayo just to have a ggod reason to win our hearts, and after that they start to wreck the economy

Sai Baba 2019 Then.
Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by MrMystrO(m): 8:03am On Sep 13, 2018
abbasajao:
This one na yahoo yahoo candidate ooo. Of what use is our money when you cannot general election. Will you refund our money after the election

Sai baba 2019 oooo my brother
Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by MrMystrO(m): 8:03am On Sep 13, 2018
hackman34:

Sai Baba 2019 Then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is IPPIS And Why Is ASUU Resisting It? / Buhari Meets APC Governors Others Ahead Of Presidential Primary / Tinubu On 2-Day Working Visit To Kano, Donate ₦100 Million To Flood Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.