Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form (28196 Views)

Bandits: Governors, Lawmakers Donate Money To Us (video) / Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum / Fela Durotoye Cautioning A ‘Big Man’ To Join The Queue At Abuja Airport (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by MrMystrO(m): 8:03am On Sep 13, 2018
abbasajao:
This one na yahoo yahoo candidate ooo. Of what use is our money when you cannot general election. Will you refund our money after the election

Sai baba 2019 oooo my brother
Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by crossfm: 8:04am On Sep 13, 2018
In a sain society that is how things are being done,bt this is Nigeria.where d masses have been democratically raped,lied to with impunity and even rubbed in d faces of d masses.when they get to d coridon of power they denie all their promises. My prayers is that we get it right soon.
Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by immaculate1234(m): 8:04am On Sep 13, 2018
If u be my broda I will just tell u to go and kontinu ur Busines cos what you about to do is meaningless and baseless......takam

Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by MrMystrO(m): 8:06am On Sep 13, 2018
Adesolomon2014:

Am sure he has a car or possibly a nice home he lives in. Let him mortgage any of the above for his ambition, there & then, i will know he his serious.

He is Not serious. And so you have choosen Sai baba for 2019! yaaay
Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by Pat081: 8:07am On Sep 13, 2018
FOWOSHERE01:
I like this man. I've met him personally. If he's asking for help, why not help him?
u help him 1st n others will follow
Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by MrMystrO(m): 8:10am On Sep 13, 2018
Minjim:
Judging from some comments above.
This is why only the dirty and corrupt politicians will continue to run things in this country
The man is calling us to own stakes in his political enterprise. If he wins, we'll be a stakeholder and the only "cabal"

Political parties are funded by electorates in all democratic settings. If we are not ready to contribute and make sacrifices, then I'm afraid, people like Tinubu, Fayose, Okorocha, Wike, Shakerau and co that are professional politicians will continue to dictate how our collective wealth is embezzled.

His request may sound absurd, but it's the normal process. It's just that Nigeria does not follow normal process.
My objection with him is asking for "at least 1k" He should just say no amount is too small.

This is why All of them have all indirectly endorsed Buhari for second term and so i say... Sai baba 2019 grin
Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by 12345baba(m): 8:13am On Sep 13, 2018
Got no business with a motivational speaker
Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by MrMystrO(m): 8:14am On Sep 13, 2018
LOOK AT THE MAJORITY OF THE COMMENTS ON HERE AND YOU WILL SEE THAT THIS IS THE REASON WHY I MADE THE THREAD EARLIER TO SUPPORT BUHARI. THE YOUTHS HAVE REJECTED THEIR KIND. THE YOUTHS HAVE REJECTED FELA DUROTOYE, THE YOUTHS HAVE REJECTED SOWORE, THE YOUTHS HAVE REJECTED KINGSLEY MOGHALU.. THE INFACT THE YOUTHS HAVE REJECTED ANYBODY THAT IS NOT A NORTHERN MUSLIM MAN. AND SO I HAVE DECIDED THAT SINCE ITS AN HAUSA MAN THAT WE ALL MUST SUPPORT, I HAVE DECIDED TO PITCH MY TENT ON SAI BABA. SAI BABA 2019 cheesy
Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 13, 2018
I wonder if i can actually help any politician to actualise his dream sha.

Voting sef, i wont... Not to talk of contributing money.
Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by ahiboilandgas: 8:35am On Sep 13, 2018
MrMystrO:

That is why i say SAI BABA 2019
that why your are confused...mentorship and management abilities are different ....example fashola exibited governance abilities but not an oratory or public speaking...he has to first run at a lower executive position like chairman or governor or minister then we truly access this capacities to handle tax payer billions ....is not just by wearing suit looking young and handsome then speaking nice
Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by KenModi(m): 8:35am On Sep 13, 2018
Mankosi:
Is he alright?

He don't have 3.5m and he want to be President? Pls Sb that can't afford 3.5m what do you think will happen if u hand him over a country that worth trillions? that means u want him dead because he will collapse on the money. Money he have not dreamt of seeing in his entire life. He will embezzle it like tomorrow no dey cos he will see it as an opportunity to catapult himself and his family out of poverty forever.

And those that have had the money to buy presidential forms all these years, what have they done, preserve Nigeria’s money right?

Get you head out of your a$$!
Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by ijemishkisic(m): 8:36am On Sep 13, 2018
Nigerian politics almost always not for the interest of "populism," the best way is for us all to live our dear lives as "Sovereign Individuals". Am a Sovereign Individual! I decide my direction and focus on it, I carved my economic niche and now building it gradually to an empire from my station through a paradigm shifting " populist " technology that vested power to the common man without the influence n control of the Nigerian government and institutions.

I live in Nigeria, but am without borders, therefore am a world citizen as a sovereign individual. Long I lost hope on the government. Yes I rule my own world without borders and without the influence of the political establishment, Nigerian gimmicking politics, politicking and Politocracy.

We just have to be "Holistically unconventional". Sooner or later, government and its politics will realize how less relevant they have become, as billions of people would have embraced this populist technology and break their way to freedom from current political headaches to digital Democracy.

1 Like

Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by ahiboilandgas: 8:37am On Sep 13, 2018
MrMystrO:
LOOK AT THE MAJORITY OF THE COMMENTS ON HERE AND YOU WILL SEE THAT THIS IS THE REASON WHY I MADE THE THREAD EARLIER TO SUPPORT BUHARI. THE YOUTHS HAVE REJECTED THEIR KIND. THE YOUTHS HAVE REJECTED FELA DUROTOYE, THE YOUTHS HAVE REJECTED SOWORE, THE YOUTHS HAVE REJECTED KINGSLEY MOGHALU.. THE INFACT THE YOUTHS HAVE REJECTED ANYBODY THAT IS NOT A NORTHERN MUSLIM MAN. AND SO I HAVE DECIDED THAT SINCE ITS AN HAUSA MAN THAT WE ALL MUST SUPPORT, I HAVE DECIDED TO PITCH MY TENT ON SAI BABA. SAI BABA 2019 cheesy
been youthful doesn't translate to good governance automatic...
Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 13, 2018
IllegalMoney:
He wan deceive us like Buhari
Fela Durotoye charges about 2 million Naira to give motivational speech at event
He charges over 5 million Naira from cooperate organization to offer mentorship training to their staff

Fela Durotoye is a SCAM like BUHARI

95 people liked this post and so you can see why Nigerian youths are useless and why Nigeria will never emerge from Darkness.
Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by MrMystrO(m): 8:41am On Sep 13, 2018
ahiboilandgas:
that why your are confused...mentorship and management abilities are different ....example fashola exibited governance abilities but not an oratory or public speaking...he has to first run at a lower executive position like chairman or governor or minister then we truly access this capacities to handle tax payer billions ....is not just by wearing suit looking young and handsome then speaking nice

Of course. So sai Baba Then cheesy
Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by MrMystrO(m): 8:43am On Sep 13, 2018
ahiboilandgas:
been youthful doesn't translate to good governance automatic...

Buhari has all the “Experience” that you will EVER need. SAI BABA 2019

Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by dheilaw1(m): 8:46am On Sep 13, 2018
political yahoo yahoo
Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 13, 2018
livinus009:
Even this One too, i thought they said he's rich..
Campaign are ran by donations , it should be suspicious to you if he spends his money on campaigns that's how corruption starts.
Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by pacificom: 8:51am On Sep 13, 2018
sellamarket:
A Presidential aspirant, Fela Durotoye has called on Nigerians to donate towards the purchase of a N3.5 million nomination form to enable him contest in the presidential primary election of the Alliance for a New Nigeria (ANN).

The leadership expert and business coach took to his Twitter account on Wednesday, to urge Nigerians to donate at least N1000 each to his campaign to enable him purchase the nomination form and cover other campaign cost.

He posted, “I need you to donate at least N1000 or whatever you can to purchase a nomination form (N3.5M) & to cover the cost of team travel across the nation in preparation for the Party primaries on September 29th, 2018.

“I know it’s a sacrifice, but like I’ve always said you’re the only cabal I have and will ever need.”

The aspirant further published the financial report of his campaign so far to prove that he’s running a transparent campaign that is accountable to donors and Nigerians.

Durotoye was one of the 18 presidential aspirants who formed Presidential Aspirants Coming Together (PACT) coalition in July 2018 and resolved to get behind one consensus candidate to contest against President Muhammadu Buhari in the 2019 presidential election.

Last month he was elected the consensus candidate even though it led to the exit of a few members of the coalition who expressed reservations about the electoral process.

Source: https://readandgetpaid.com/2019-presidential-aspirant-begs-nigerians-to-donate-money-for-him/

Cunman!!
Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by babtoundey(m): 8:53am On Sep 13, 2018
Thunder fire him there!

For me to donate one shishi to a politician I would rather give my money to those scums posing as beggars.
Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 13, 2018
rebranded:

Fela could have easily started a movement, but he keeps going about this the wrong way!

His main issue: he doesn't want to spend money! By the end of this election season his image would have been diminished.

I totally agree with @PS712 he should have quietly bought his form and after source funds from the public. Politics entails spending, not to talk of presidential election. His strategists need to think smarter.

i made a comment some days ago that I will not waste my vote on Fela or any of the so called "youth" candidates because they have not shown any innovative thinking in their campaign, energy of youth, out of the box thinking, the expected social media mass movement etc.

All he seems to do is take pictures in Airport, speak english up and down and say I am a youth vote for me. he has not been able to distinguish himself in mobilizing the 87million youths which makes me think although he no doubt has good intentions, he is not in touch with Nigerians but an idealist. I begin to question if he has the quaalities required to LEAD. I think he himself needs to be led and schooled in the art of Nigerian politics.

You only have to read comments here to know that Fela is not in touch with the youths. You have to mobilise and inspire with your message first before you ask people to donate. he has failed to do that!!

1 Like

Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by daejavuu: 9:01am On Sep 13, 2018
OK so he should be keeping the money and wait for the campaign abi?? You want him to do this all by himself and don't expect him to be tempted to loot the treasury to recoop, he definitely has other responsibilities and duties, this is a national issue and he expects the input of the electorate which is not compulsory. This will show how willing Nigerian want to removed all these recycled leaders and old men.
IllegalMoney:
He wan deceive us like Buhari
Fela Durotoye charges about 2 million Naira to give motivational speech at event
He charges over 5 million Naira from cooperate organization to offer mentorship training to their staff

Fela Durotoye is a SCAM like BUHARI

Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by daejavuu: 9:04am On Sep 13, 2018
God bless you very stupid mentality... I'm sure to an extent that majority of the people that liked this post are small children... Who don't know Jack about politics and where naija is coming from.
geometricaxis:

95 people liked this post and so you can see why Nigerian youths are useless and why Nigeria will never emerge from Darkness.
Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by GetCofOProperty: 9:04am On Sep 13, 2018
Well, Nigerians can start thinking Entrepreneurial rather than fixed on a salary mindset. Consider this and check out this topic here https://www.nairaland.com/4729851/think-business-the-yet-fully-explored#71136619 VERY IMPORTANT..
Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by Mankosi: 9:13am On Sep 13, 2018
KenModi:

And those that have had the money to buy presidential forms all these years, what have they done, preserve Nigeria’s money right?

Get you head out of your a$$!
what are u waiting for? Give him ur own contribution nah. Send him ur 1k so u can lead by example.
Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by MrMystrO(m): 9:45am On Sep 13, 2018
geometricaxis:

i made a comment some days ago that I will not waste my vote on Fela or any of the so called "youth" candidates because they have not shown any innovative thinking in their campaign, energy of youth, out of the box thinking, the expected social media mass movement etc.

All he seems to do is take pictures in Airport, speak english up and down and say I am a youth vote for me. he has not been able to distinguish himself in mobilizing the 87million youths which makes me think although he no doubt has good intentions, he is not in touch with Nigerians but an idealist. I begin to question if he has the quaalities required to LEAD. I think he himself needs to be led and schooled in the art of Nigerian politics.

You only have to read comments here to know that Fela is not in touch with the youths. You have to mobilise and inspire with your message first before you ask people to donate. he has failed to do that!!

Would it be bad if YOU contest? Be there waiting for a yoot to come along and “inspire” you to vote.

Anyway since all the New candidates have been Rejected, i guess its Sai Baba 2019 cheesy
Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by 7lives: 9:50am On Sep 13, 2018
yungkels:
Who u wan decieve?

Don't mind the CON ARTIST, he wants people to donate money for him as if when he becomes the president, he will remember the people.
Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by IMASTEX: 10:10am On Sep 13, 2018
gaby:
In any sane and normal clime, this would be the case even though he wouldn't have to beg for donors.

They'd simply make their donations based on his leanings, manifesto and what he stands for without caring to know how much he is worth before coming out for an elective position.

But in Nigeria, we know how we are anti-sane and normal of everything, so bro, let's keep praying and hoping for this country until it gets to that level.

For now, do your best and leave the rest.

Peace...

Enjoy my siggy
Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by icejoel(m): 10:14am On Sep 13, 2018
sellamarket:
A Presidential aspirant, Fela Durotoye has called on Nigerians to donate towards the purchase of a N3.5 million nomination form to enable him contest in the presidential primary election of the Alliance for a New Nigeria (ANN).

The leadership expert and business coach took to his Twitter account on Wednesday, to urge Nigerians to donate at least N1000 each to his campaign to enable him purchase the nomination form and cover other campaign cost.

He posted, “I need you to donate at least N1000 or whatever you can to purchase a nomination form (N3.5M) & to cover the cost of team travel across the nation in preparation for the Party primaries on September 29th, 2018.

“I know it’s a sacrifice, but like I’ve always said you’re the only cabal I have and will ever need.”

The aspirant further published the financial report of his campaign so far to prove that he’s running a transparent campaign that is accountable to donors and Nigerians.

Durotoye was one of the 18 presidential aspirants who formed Presidential Aspirants Coming Together (PACT) coalition in July 2018 and resolved to get behind one consensus candidate to contest against President Muhammadu Buhari in the 2019 presidential election.

Last month he was elected the consensus candidate even though it led to the exit of a few members of the coalition who expressed reservations about the electoral process.

Source: https://readandgetpaid.com/2019-presidential-aspirant-begs-nigerians-to-donate-money-for-him/
Account Details please lemme transfer mine
Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by icejoel(m): 10:26am On Sep 13, 2018
Kronor:
You will not be voted for
I will Vote ☑ for Him
Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by tunary(m): 11:07am On Sep 13, 2018
He knows he's nat gonna win so he doesn't wanna waste his hard earn cash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akeredolu Commissions 20 Patrol Vehicles To Boost Amotekun Operations (photos) / Hon. Fred Agbed's House Burnt By Unknown Gunmen (Photos) / Eko Bridge Empty..everybody Gearing Up For Election Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.