Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form (28195 Views)

Bandits: Governors, Lawmakers Donate Money To Us (video) / Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum / Fela Durotoye Cautioning A ‘Big Man’ To Join The Queue At Abuja Airport (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by nwo11: 11:56am On Sep 13, 2018
we congrats to those that has be winning with us with our sure odd and today is another sure odd..no chance of loosing
clear your doubt today and become a winner..boost your account and see details below 169 odd, available for todays game..call or whatsapp

Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by toniolumide: 12:06pm On Sep 13, 2018
Leadership isn't that easy...When you have successfully led 20 people for years, then you'll understand!
Lets not always be so hasty to bring other people down when they mean good! Do you know the sacrifice to tour states not to campaign but to encourage others to step out? Do you the constraint on finance, family and business? To what end? For you and I! And what do we do in return? Tell him he isn't fit...Who is? Those who are fit why are they scared to face Goliath?

Fela Durotoye just took a bold step to inspire millions to get into the political arena. See what our past leaders and fathers say about this generation? All we know is pull down and not build up...We talk more than we act! Guys prove them wrong!

I have led over 1000 youths nationwide for over 10 years and mehn! its not that easy!
Support people who have good intentions and lets get our COUNTRY BACK!
Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by YesNo(m): 12:13pm On Sep 13, 2018
Eldee54321:
I need money oooo....can I send my own

Which one you dey come out for? Class captain ?
Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by KingRagnar: 12:41pm On Sep 13, 2018
You don't have the money, you don't have the followership and you want to contest, to govern people that do not know you. SMH, because they bought for you, does not mean they will buy for you, you have not impacted their lives as much as PMB has. Goodluck with your begging though
Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by Eldee54321(m): 1:12pm On Sep 13, 2018
YesNo:

Which one you dey come out for? Class captain ?
Lol
Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by GreatrAnalyst: 1:31pm On Sep 13, 2018
zizirecords:
If only Nigeria was a sane country, this would be the preferred candidate everyone would be rooting for. Unfortunately, we are too used to suffering and smiling. Nigerians are generally masochists, we derive pleasure in being denigrated, oppressed and used by our leaders. We prefer leaders who will give us N2000 to vote for them and then mortgage and steal our future for another four years. Let's continue to enjoy our PDP/APC mentality and suffer on as usual lipsrsealed undecided undecided

Don't mind them.
You think Nigeria leaders are the main problem the country has? The bigger problem lies with Nigerians themselves. Power is with the people, but greed, ignorance, disunity, sentiment, and I-don't-care attitude are among the reasons Nigeria might not be ever better.
Nigerians know what is fine, but self-deception and eating-tomorrow's-fortune-today are the incurable addictions.

1 Like

Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by SammyGfactor: 2:27pm On Sep 13, 2018
abbasajao:
This one na yahoo yahoo candidate ooo. Of what use is our money when you cannot general election. Will you refund our money after the election
How can you say something like this.. Have you searched his name on the internet and didn't find anything? People just say anything they like... Smh
Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by Ovamboland(m): 2:50pm On Sep 13, 2018
Mankosi:
Is he alright?

He don't have 3.5m and he want to be President? Pls Sb that can't afford 3.5m what do you think will happen if u hand him over a country that worth trillions? that means u want him dead because he will collapse on the money. Money he have not dreamt of seeing in his entire life. He will embezzle it like tomorrow no dey cos he will see it as an opportunity to catapult himself and his family out of poverty forever.

Chai! see mind set undecided undecided cry cry cry
Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by CioAngels(f): 6:37pm On Sep 13, 2018
Why this deceit, if you don't money, please fashi the idea and don't full anybody.
Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by Pollyprincess: 11:20pm On Sep 13, 2018
[quote author=Ovamboland post=71163814]

What would you like a corrupt politician who steals your money and uses it to buy a 45milliom Naira nomination form to put himself back in office or would you like a young candidate seeking for donations to run for office to serve you?
Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by Shugavee(f): 12:27am On Sep 14, 2018
IllegalMoney:
He wan deceive us like Buhari
Fela Durotoye charges about 2 million Naira to give motivational speech at events
He charges over 5 million Naira from cooperate organizations to offer mentorship training to their staff

Fela Durotoye is a SCAM like BUHARI

i so dislike him n his wife!! Disgusting proud people.
Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by Shugavee(f): 12:34am On Sep 14, 2018
brainhgeek:
It is nothing new. Not a scam at all. That should be the norm. Even in the USA, presidential aspirants raise funds for campaigns. I bet their is a law against using a chunk of personal fund or any part of public funds to sponsor political campaigns in the USA.
You cant tell me Prof. Ben Carson is poor yet I received regular appeal for fund donation during his presidential campaign. He sends regular appeal to his supporters. I would have donated if I was in America.
that shouldn’t be any norm!! He isn’t a likable person. U do it for lovable people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Afenifere: Why SouthWest Governors Are Scared Of Taking Actions Against Herdsmen / Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere / Sanwo-olu Lands In Port Harcourt On Wike's Invitation (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.