Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,901 members, 7,821,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Daddy Showkey Blasts Lepacious Bose, Calls Her "Mumu" Over Bleaching Comment - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Showkey Blasts Lepacious Bose, Calls Her "Mumu" Over Bleaching Comment (28509 Views)

Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women / Davido Calls Yomi Fabiyi A "Mumu" Over Protest For Baba Ijesha / Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Showkey Blasts Lepacious Bose, Calls Her "Mumu" Over Bleaching Comment by IchBinBrait(m): 1:41pm On Sep 13, 2018
yomibelle:

I eat to live, I live to eat

Please don't live to eat nwanne!! I don't wanna join the multitude to call you FFO grin grin
Re: Daddy Showkey Blasts Lepacious Bose, Calls Her "Mumu" Over Bleaching Comment by ffo(m): 1:51pm On Sep 13, 2018
IchBinBrait:

Please don't live to eat nwanne!! I don't wanna join the multitude to call you FFO grin grin
There can only be one ffo!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Blasts Lepacious Bose, Calls Her "Mumu" Over Bleaching Comment by Henryfocoyo(m): 2:19pm On Sep 13, 2018
Naijawebmaster:
I have a problem with people who can't give constructive criticism or intelligently counter another person's opinion without being abusive.

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.
wot kind of fu*king opinion is dat.
Re: Daddy Showkey Blasts Lepacious Bose, Calls Her "Mumu" Over Bleaching Comment by chocboi78(m): 2:47pm On Sep 13, 2018
Lol.. I go school, but I no know when to talk...
Well deserved reply... People b talking trash to gain attention.. Ghana ko kana ni...
Re: Daddy Showkey Blasts Lepacious Bose, Calls Her "Mumu" Over Bleaching Comment by DJInfluence: 2:52pm On Sep 13, 2018
Shehunoshewhat:
Attention seeker.

He will tell her behind the scenes not to take it serious. That he only wanted to generate controversy.

Mtcheeew
see mumu ...mumu ... mumu mtcheeeeeew
Re: Daddy Showkey Blasts Lepacious Bose, Calls Her "Mumu" Over Bleaching Comment by Adakintroy: 3:55pm On Sep 13, 2018
But president Buhari went to out and called his own people lazy youth while begging for investment.

Showk3y incredibly missed it.

He don see who him power reach.
Re: Daddy Showkey Blasts Lepacious Bose, Calls Her "Mumu" Over Bleaching Comment by Arkmanbuddy(m): 4:21pm On Sep 13, 2018
wakabobo:

bros you and this your comment eeeeh

He's just here to create link to his site
Re: Daddy Showkey Blasts Lepacious Bose, Calls Her "Mumu" Over Bleaching Comment by Adefemiaderoju1: 4:54pm On Sep 13, 2018
Ako tile ta omo... Omo ale to'nfi owo osi juwe ile baba e
Re: Daddy Showkey Blasts Lepacious Bose, Calls Her "Mumu" Over Bleaching Comment by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:11pm On Sep 13, 2018
yomibelle:
Cold & windy over here

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7763754_dmlog7rxcaaxzyt_jpeg00f313b002748e9388a94809f0fb9fd4
Oh wait!....it's started raining
I guess lunch will be...

Matse's food pictures are appetizing, aren't they?

Akara Burg!
Re: Daddy Showkey Blasts Lepacious Bose, Calls Her "Mumu" Over Bleaching Comment by folake4u(f): 6:40pm On Sep 13, 2018
Neyoor:

It's a lie.

I have met lepacious Bose before. I have listened to her speech before and I must confess that the lady is one of the few intelligent ladies in the entertainment .

A girl that went back to studied Law after graduating from one course in this same institution, U. I. A girl that has once won most intellectual female comedian and many other awards.

For the fact that her opinion doesn't corroborate yours still doesn't makes her mumu.

Defender of the weak tongue
Re: Daddy Showkey Blasts Lepacious Bose, Calls Her "Mumu" Over Bleaching Comment by Chinoupzy: 7:33pm On Sep 13, 2018
working on a project looking for anyone can get me company emails manually on alibaba? do get back to me on jjobschats@yahoo.com. we can talk price and how many you can be able to get
Re: Daddy Showkey Blasts Lepacious Bose, Calls Her "Mumu" Over Bleaching Comment by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 13, 2018
folake4u:

Defender of the weak tongue

Lol! The lady is a strong person jur
Re: Daddy Showkey Blasts Lepacious Bose, Calls Her "Mumu" Over Bleaching Comment by folake4u(f): 9:30pm On Sep 13, 2018
Neyoor:

Lol! The lady is a strong person jur

Alright sir,I believe you.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Blasts Lepacious Bose, Calls Her "Mumu" Over Bleaching Comment by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 13, 2018
folake4u:

Alright sir,I believe you.

Lol! Thanks mah. .. Hope you are good?
Re: Daddy Showkey Blasts Lepacious Bose, Calls Her "Mumu" Over Bleaching Comment by IchBinBrait(m): 9:43am On Sep 14, 2018
ffo:

There can only be one ffo!

Lols.. . grin grin sorry. Noone will ever take your pLacé.
Re: Daddy Showkey Blasts Lepacious Bose, Calls Her "Mumu" Over Bleaching Comment by folake4u(f): 11:39pm On Sep 14, 2018
Neyoor:

Lol! Thanks mah. .. Hope you are good?

Yeah I am good,you? smiley

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Blasts Lepacious Bose, Calls Her "Mumu" Over Bleaching Comment by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 14, 2018
folake4u:

Yeah I am good,you? smiley

Fine dear, you for bring your criminal law assignment make I help you do am now tongue
Re: Daddy Showkey Blasts Lepacious Bose, Calls Her "Mumu" Over Bleaching Comment by folake4u(f): 11:46pm On Sep 14, 2018
Neyoor:

Fine dear, you for bring your criminal law assignment make I help you do am now tongue

Ahshocked you want me to fail o?!
cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Blasts Lepacious Bose, Calls Her "Mumu" Over Bleaching Comment by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 14, 2018
folake4u:

Ahshocked you want me to fail o?!
cheesy.

Lol! What's there that I cannot do? undecided undecided ordinary criminal + law. You will pass jur.
Re: Daddy Showkey Blasts Lepacious Bose, Calls Her "Mumu" Over Bleaching Comment by folake4u(f): 11:59pm On Sep 14, 2018
Neyoor:

Lol! What's there that I cannot do? undecided undecided ordinary criminal + law. You will pass jur.

Lmao,its more than that o grin. It's not an ordinary law.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Blasts Lepacious Bose, Calls Her "Mumu" Over Bleaching Comment by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 15, 2018
folake4u:

Lmao,its more than that o grin. It's not an ordinary law.

Yeah, I thought s much. I have a friend who studied law and he will just never let me rest. If he isn't talking about Criminal Law today, then it would be Evidence or Land law. At a point, I got familiar with most of the courses sef
Re: Daddy Showkey Blasts Lepacious Bose, Calls Her "Mumu" Over Bleaching Comment by folake4u(f): 12:13am On Sep 15, 2018
Neyoor:

Yeah, I thought s much. I have a friend who studied law and he will just never let me rest. If he isn't talking about Criminal Law today, then it would be Evidence or Land law. At a point, I got familiar with most of the courses sef

Awww he loves the profession much smiley.

Hehe, I'd do Evidence and Land Law next session.

Lolgrin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Blasts Lepacious Bose, Calls Her "Mumu" Over Bleaching Comment by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 15, 2018
folake4u:

Awww he loves the profession much smiley.

Hehe, I'd do Evidence and Land Law next session.

Lolgrin

Good. All the best dear. Hope you are preparing well for your exams ?
Re: Daddy Showkey Blasts Lepacious Bose, Calls Her "Mumu" Over Bleaching Comment by folake4u(f): 12:21am On Sep 15, 2018
Neyoor:

Good. All the best dear. Hope you are preparing well for your exams ?
Thanks Sir.
By God's grace I'm preparing well
Re: Daddy Showkey Blasts Lepacious Bose, Calls Her "Mumu" Over Bleaching Comment by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 15, 2018
folake4u:

Thanks Sir.

By God's grace I'm preparing well

You are welcome Mah.

Best of luck in your exams. smiley
Re: Daddy Showkey Blasts Lepacious Bose, Calls Her "Mumu" Over Bleaching Comment by folake4u(f): 10:59am On Sep 15, 2018
Neyoor:

You are welcome Mah.

Best of luck in your exams. smiley

I'm not Masad.
Thank you very much,I'm really gratefulsmiley
Re: Daddy Showkey Blasts Lepacious Bose, Calls Her "Mumu" Over Bleaching Comment by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 15, 2018
folake4u:

I'm not Masad.

Thank you very much,I'm really gratefulsmiley

Lol! You started it first now. I'm not Sir as well tongue tongue

You are welcome cool
Re: Daddy Showkey Blasts Lepacious Bose, Calls Her "Mumu" Over Bleaching Comment by folake4u(f): 11:23am On Sep 15, 2018
Neyoor:

Lol! You started it first now. I'm not Sir as well tongue tongue
You are welcome cool

You're a real trouble maker grin.
smiley.
Re: Daddy Showkey Blasts Lepacious Bose, Calls Her "Mumu" Over Bleaching Comment by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 15, 2018
folake4u:

You're a real trouble maker grin.

smiley.

Gentle boy like me.... We no dey rush trouble at all tongue
Re: Daddy Showkey Blasts Lepacious Bose, Calls Her "Mumu" Over Bleaching Comment by folake4u(f): 8:15pm On Sep 15, 2018
Neyoor:

Gentle boy like me.... We no dey rush trouble at all tongue

shocked Gentle ke?
Amengrin.
Re: Daddy Showkey Blasts Lepacious Bose, Calls Her "Mumu" Over Bleaching Comment by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 15, 2018
folake4u:

shocked Gentle ke?

Amengrin.

Lol! So you don't believe I'm gentle? undecided undecided undecided shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yinka Ayefele: Why I Kept My Triplets Away From Public After Birth / Yemi Alade Takes Her Mother On A Shopping Spree And For Spa Treatment / Patoranking Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.