Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Daddy Showkey Blasts Lepacious Bose, Calls Her "Mumu" Over Bleaching Comment - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Showkey Blasts Lepacious Bose, Calls Her "Mumu" Over Bleaching Comment (28521 Views)

Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women / Davido Calls Yomi Fabiyi A "Mumu" Over Protest For Baba Ijesha / Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Showkey Blasts Lepacious Bose, Calls Her "Mumu" Over Bleaching Comment by folake4u(f): 8:33pm On Sep 15, 2018
Neyoor:

Lol! So you don't believe I'm gentle? undecided undecided undecided shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Not at all undecided tongue
Re: Daddy Showkey Blasts Lepacious Bose, Calls Her "Mumu" Over Bleaching Comment by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 15, 2018
folake4u:

Not at all ;P

Well, your guess is as wrong as two left shoes and I'm not ready to help tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Daddy Showkey Blasts Lepacious Bose, Calls Her "Mumu" Over Bleaching Comment by folake4u(f): 8:40pm On Sep 15, 2018
Neyoor:

Well, your guess is as wrong as two left shoes and I'm not ready to help tongue tongue tongue tongue

Hehe bail me out here please tongue
Re: Daddy Showkey Blasts Lepacious Bose, Calls Her "Mumu" Over Bleaching Comment by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 15, 2018
folake4u:

Hehe bail me out here please tongue

There is one thing about introverts, they are mostly internet warriors and keypad superstars. angry angry angry

Just giving you a clue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Daddy Showkey Blasts Lepacious Bose, Calls Her "Mumu" Over Bleaching Comment by folake4u(f): 8:50pm On Sep 15, 2018
Neyoor:

There is one thing about introverts, they are mostly internet warriors and keypad superstars. angry angry angry

Just giving you a clue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Yeah they're all of the above cheesy.

Gotcha! cool
Re: Daddy Showkey Blasts Lepacious Bose, Calls Her "Mumu" Over Bleaching Comment by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 15, 2018
folake4u:

Yeah they're all of the above cheesy.

Gotcha! cool

Lol! You are like that right, don't lie o.

It Is even easy to decode with the way you feel shy like a mouse tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Daddy Showkey Blasts Lepacious Bose, Calls Her "Mumu" Over Bleaching Comment by folake4u(f): 9:01pm On Sep 15, 2018
Neyoor:

Lol! You are like that right, don't lie o.

It Is even easy to decode with the way you feel shy like a mouse tongue tongue tongue tongue

Lol,nah,I'm an Ambivert8).

Lol,everyone feels shy sometimes,I'm not excluded too.
Re: Daddy Showkey Blasts Lepacious Bose, Calls Her "Mumu" Over Bleaching Comment by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 15, 2018
folake4u:

Lol,nah,I'm an Ambivert8).

Lol,everyone feels shy sometimes,I'm not excluded too.

I'm an ambivert too biko....

I cannot come and carry last tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Daddy Showkey Blasts Lepacious Bose, Calls Her "Mumu" Over Bleaching Comment by folake4u(f): 9:23pm On Sep 15, 2018
Neyoor:

I'm an ambivert too biko....

I cannot come and carry last tongue tongue tongue tongue

Issa lie, you're an introvert.

cheesy
Re: Daddy Showkey Blasts Lepacious Bose, Calls Her "Mumu" Over Bleaching Comment by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 15, 2018
folake4u:

Issa lie, you're an introvert.

cheesy

Lol! embarassed embarassed embarassed

Okay, it is my ambivert biko tongue tongue.

Should I shoot you a lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed?
Re: Daddy Showkey Blasts Lepacious Bose, Calls Her "Mumu" Over Bleaching Comment by folake4u(f): 9:51pm On Sep 16, 2018
Neyoor:

Lol! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Okay, it is my ambivert biko tongue tongue.
Should I shoot you a lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed?
Re: Daddy Showkey Blasts Lepacious Bose, Calls Her "Mumu" Over Bleaching Comment by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 16, 2018
[quote author=folake4u post=71260869][/quote]

Hi! Hope u go church today sha? cool cool cool cool
Re: Daddy Showkey Blasts Lepacious Bose, Calls Her "Mumu" Over Bleaching Comment by folake4u(f): 9:56pm On Sep 16, 2018
Neyoor:

Hi! Hope u go church today sha? cool cool cool cool

Good evening.

Yes ocheesy
Re: Daddy Showkey Blasts Lepacious Bose, Calls Her "Mumu" Over Bleaching Comment by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 16, 2018
folake4u:

Good evening.

Yes ocheesy

Good....

Evening dear cool

Silence means No, right? tongue
Re: Daddy Showkey Blasts Lepacious Bose, Calls Her "Mumu" Over Bleaching Comment by folake4u(f): 11:06pm On Sep 16, 2018
Neyoor:

Good....

Evening dear cool

Silence means No, right? tongue

How was your day?

I can't access my mail that's why smiley
Re: Daddy Showkey Blasts Lepacious Bose, Calls Her "Mumu" Over Bleaching Comment by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 16, 2018
folake4u:

How was your day?

I can't access my mail that's why smiley

Okay then. Just thought we could move our chit chats somewhere else before people start complaining. grin grin

It was boring jur and yours? undecided
Re: Daddy Showkey Blasts Lepacious Bose, Calls Her "Mumu" Over Bleaching Comment by folake4u(f): 11:46pm On Sep 16, 2018
Neyoor:

Okay then. Just thought we could move our chit chats somewhere else before people start complaining. grin grin

It was boring jur and yours? undecided

Yeah I understand. Except you want to buy me a new phonetongue.

Lol,my day was calm as it should be on Sundayssmiley
Re: Daddy Showkey Blasts Lepacious Bose, Calls Her "Mumu" Over Bleaching Comment by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 16, 2018
folake4u:

Yeah I understand. Except you want to buy me a new phonetongue.

Lol,my day was calm as it should be on Sundayssmiley

Lol! Shey like IPhone Y abi tongue tongue

Na u dey enjoy now.

Goodnight jare, the only Igbo girl bearing Folake that I know
Re: Daddy Showkey Blasts Lepacious Bose, Calls Her "Mumu" Over Bleaching Comment by folake4u(f): 12:04am On Sep 17, 2018
Neyoor:

Lol! Shey like IPhone Y abi tongue tongue

Na u dey enjoy now.

Goodnight jare, the only Igbo girl bearing Folake that I know

I want the new iPhoneXS. Pre order started last week Friday tongue.
How am I enjoying.
Goodnight dearwink
Re: Daddy Showkey Blasts Lepacious Bose, Calls Her "Mumu" Over Bleaching Comment by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 17, 2018
folake4u:

I want the new iPhoneXS. Pre order started last week Friday tongue.

How am I enjoying.

Goodnight dearwink

Lol! You see, they've even reached iPhone XS it will soon reach IPhone X...... T, U, V,...Z then Y by then I would have acquired more money to get you the new IPhone Y that would be in vogue then. Let me go and hustle hard now dear tongue tongue tongue

Sleep tight and have pleasant night rest and don't forget to study hard for your forthcoming exams o. smiley smiley wink
Re: Daddy Showkey Blasts Lepacious Bose, Calls Her "Mumu" Over Bleaching Comment by folake4u(f): 12:33am On Sep 17, 2018
Neyoor:

Lol! You see, they've even reached iPhone XS it will soon reach IPhone X...... T, U, V,...Z then Y by then I would have acquired more money to get you the new IPhone Y that would be in vogue then. Let me go and hustle hard now dear tongue tongue tongue

Sleep tight and have pleasant night rest and don't forget to study hard for your forthcoming exams o. smiley smiley wink

Lwkmd!grin. But I want the one in vogue naundecided.

Sweet dreams and thank you very muchsmiley
Re: Daddy Showkey Blasts Lepacious Bose, Calls Her "Mumu" Over Bleaching Comment by rainbow333(m): 12:04pm On Nov 04, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZe7Z_22okw&t=6s

Watch this funny comedy title =how girls react to strangers � � (xpliot comedy)
Every girls needs a rich man why?�
like, share and drop a comment after watching
but don't forget to click on subscribe ����
Re: Daddy Showkey Blasts Lepacious Bose, Calls Her "Mumu" Over Bleaching Comment by rainbow333(m): 3:08pm On Mar 14, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dayo Amusa Cleaning Up Lagos (Photos) / Stella Damasus' Reply To Toyin Aimakhu's Mean Tweet (PIC) / Is Dandison Strongface Nigeria'S Sexiest Male Celebrity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.