Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Presidential Aspirant Gives Reason Why APC, PDP Should Be Abandoned In 2019 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Aspirant Gives Reason Why APC, PDP Should Be Abandoned In 2019 (9950 Views)

Senator Joseph Wayas' Corpse Abandoned In London Over Funds / Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer / Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives Reason Why APC, PDP Should Be Abandoned In 2019 by KenModi(m): 3:36pm On Sep 13, 2018
93Miles:
Only a fool says Buhari is not working..

Please tell me one sector of the Nigerian economy, any sector at all, that is working as it ought to
Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives Reason Why APC, PDP Should Be Abandoned In 2019 by kpo4real: 3:39pm On Sep 13, 2018
magicminister:

I challenge anyone to name three projects that was started and completed by this administration and I'll give them 50k

I challenge anyone that can name 3 high profile corrupt cases that saw successful indictment and jail and I'll give them 30k

If you can't do this, then why vote for buhari again
dullard will not hear that, They are blindfolded already.
Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives Reason Why APC, PDP Should Be Abandoned In 2019 by Sleekfingers: 3:39pm On Sep 13, 2018
ednut1:
people that cannot win their streets in an election should be ignored. Presidency is not for time wasters

You are right jare...i don't even know him. Who is he? Does he think contesting for a president na child's play?

In as much that I am sick and tired of apc and pdp. I haven't seen any credible candidate at all. Then how do expect to win buhari. For now I will vote for buhari. Or else any party can produce any credible candidate. Then I will change my mind
Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives Reason Why APC, PDP Should Be Abandoned In 2019 by Sleekfingers: 3:41pm On Sep 13, 2018
opribo:
It is unthinkable to vote in Bubu again not after displaying the abysmal and woeful performance in the first term.

Agreed. But who do you suggest we should vote for
Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives Reason Why APC, PDP Should Be Abandoned In 2019 by efficiencie(m): 3:43pm On Sep 13, 2018
Most Nigerians have never ceased to display their supreme gullibility...the other day they voted a man into power because he declare he had no shoes. Next they voted another man into power because he had a history of integrity. I wonder what will be next reason to vote another failure into power...is it normal to employ a person without a CV? But most Nigerians will vote in a person without asking for and verifying the existence of laudable achievements accomplished by these same politicians for the Nigerian people at the national, state or community levels prior to contesting for any position...but these ignorant Nigerians can come on nairaland and display their idiotic love for politicians who will use them for sadistic ritual purposes if given the opportunity!
Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives Reason Why APC, PDP Should Be Abandoned In 2019 by slivertongue: 3:46pm On Sep 13, 2018
This ANN candIdate is on point bt will he win? is it possible to jettison both party?
Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives Reason Why APC, PDP Should Be Abandoned In 2019 by nifty60(m): 3:49pm On Sep 13, 2018
93Miles:
You are fully foolish
Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives Reason Why APC, PDP Should Be Abandoned In 2019 by efficiencie(m): 3:51pm On Sep 13, 2018
Sleekfingers:

Must you vote? If there are no credible leaders around must you vote for the least failure? The least failure and the greatest failure both have one thing in common they both belong to the club of failures...you and I need to ask these self acclaimed "messiahs" to show us evidence of community, state or national development which they have carried out prior to being a politician...if they cannot show us any then they should be denied our votes. These politicians have enough money to buy presidential form but they do not have enough money to donate a school to the public, donate a hospital to the public, sponsor students, start empowerment programs for girls and vulnerable groups...etc. Nigerians should stop acting stupid and use their heads for once in their life! Atiku the other day said he could stop Boko Haram if voted into power, why can't he stop Boko Haram now that he is an aspirant, in the interest of the Nigerian people? Nigerians should wake up.
Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives Reason Why APC, PDP Should Be Abandoned In 2019 by immaculate1234(m): 3:55pm On Sep 13, 2018
93Miles:

you need psyche evaluation hence you've gone banana

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives Reason Why APC, PDP Should Be Abandoned In 2019 by Sleekfingers: 3:56pm On Sep 13, 2018
efficiencie:

Must you vote? If there are no credible leaders around must you vote for the least failure? The least failure and the greatest failure both have one thing in common they both belong to the club of failures...you and I need to ask these self acclaimed "messiahs" to show us evidence of community, state or national development which they have carried out prior to being a politician...if they cannot show us any then they should be denied our votes. These politicians have enough money to buy presidential form but they do not have enough money to donate a school to the public, donate a hospital to the public, sponsor students, start empowerment programs for girls and vulnerable groups...etc. Nigerians should stop acting stupid and use their heads for once in their

life! Atiku the other day said he could stop Boko Haram if voted into power, why can't he stop Boko Haram now that he is an aspirant, in the interest of the Nigerian people? Nigerians should wake up.

Then I sticking with buhari. Since I can't see any credible aspirants now. But I am still waiting if any credible candidate can be produce
Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives Reason Why APC, PDP Should Be Abandoned In 2019 by nifty60(m): 3:57pm On Sep 13, 2018
efficiencie:
Most Nigerians have never ceased to display their supreme gullibility...the other day they voted a man into power because he declare he had no shoes. Next they voted another man into power because he had a history of integrity. I wonder what will be next reason to vote another failure into power...is it normal to employ a person without a CV? But most Nigerians will vote in a person without asking for and verifying the existence of laudable achievements accomplished by these same politicians for the Nigerian people at the national, state or community levels prior to contesting for any position...but these ignorant Nigerians can come on nairaland and display their idiotic love for politicians who will use them for sadistic ritual purposes if given the opportunity!
My bro we have so many political loyalists than patriots in this country
Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives Reason Why APC, PDP Should Be Abandoned In 2019 by uzolexis(f): 4:00pm On Sep 13, 2018
theoldpretender:

You might want to check your facts again

Sauce

And by the way...I am for Nigeria...not for APC or PDP.

I think he meant Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world having the largest number of people in extreme poverty. The level of poverty growth in Nigeria is also the highest. India used to be the poverty capital but Nigeria has overtaken her even though India has about 5times our population.
Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives Reason Why APC, PDP Should Be Abandoned In 2019 by LZAA: 4:20pm On Sep 13, 2018
93Miles:
Only a b.astard says he is grin grin
Cc immhotep greenback papaisbull

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives Reason Why APC, PDP Should Be Abandoned In 2019 by Alexrayz(m): 4:38pm On Sep 13, 2018
mrrights:
Nigeria is now the country with the poorest people in the world. Yet, Buhari is working

Lol we know dat we going through hard times my brother get ur fact right we not the poorest people o na so una go dey spread unverify fact Upandan
Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives Reason Why APC, PDP Should Be Abandoned In 2019 by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 13, 2018
93Miles:

receive sense

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa Ikenna0b ngeneukwenu captaing00d roger3d IbrahimDamola papaisbull

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives Reason Why APC, PDP Should Be Abandoned In 2019 by mema900: 4:56pm On Sep 13, 2018
93Miles:

Ladies and gentlemen
Behold the biggest fool of all time
Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives Reason Why APC, PDP Should Be Abandoned In 2019 by bilms(m): 6:13pm On Sep 13, 2018
Sleekfingers:

You are right jare...i don't even know him. Who is he? Does he think contesting for a president na child's play?

In as much that I am sick and tired of apc and pdp. I haven't seen any credible candidate at all. Then how do expect to win buhari. For now I will vote for buhari. Or else any party can produce any credible candidate. Then I will change my mind

Olawepo Hashim is a global investor who has come to provide Nigeria credible alternative. Pls, don't go to jail. Voting for Buhari is like deliberately going to prison. ANN has provided a better alternative, Olawepo Hashim is ready to lead the country to prosperity.

You have a choice, a credible one
Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives Reason Why APC, PDP Should Be Abandoned In 2019 by bilms(m): 6:19pm On Sep 13, 2018
Sleekfingers:

ANN aspirant, Olawepo Hashim is not only credible, he his competent and can transform this country

https://www.nairaland.com/4717741/2019-presidency-inspiring-story-ann
Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives Reason Why APC, PDP Should Be Abandoned In 2019 by Sleekfingers: 6:20pm On Sep 13, 2018
bilms:

Olawepo Hashim is a global investor who has come to provide Nigeria credible alternative. Pls, don't go to jail. Voting for Buhari is like deliberately going to prison. ANN has provided a better alternative, Olawepo Hashim is ready to lead the country to prosperity.

You have a choice, a credible one

Will read about him.
Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives Reason Why APC, PDP Should Be Abandoned In 2019 by bilms(m): 6:20pm On Sep 13, 2018
efficiencie:

Just take a look at this excellent aspirant. Olawepo Hashim

https://www.nairaland.com/4717741/2019-presidency-inspiring-story-ann
Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives Reason Why APC, PDP Should Be Abandoned In 2019 by bilms(m): 6:22pm On Sep 13, 2018
slivertongue:
This ANN candIdate is on point bt will he win? is it possible to jettison both party?

Yes, it is possible to jettison both parties. After all, they are good for nothing.

Let's support ANN
Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives Reason Why APC, PDP Should Be Abandoned In 2019 by toye440: 8:37pm On Sep 13, 2018
93Miles:
Only a zombie, brainless, lifeless, schmuck, schnook will say buhari is working. Fucking pipsqueak.
Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives Reason Why APC, PDP Should Be Abandoned In 2019 by toye440: 8:39pm On Sep 13, 2018
93Miles:

Only a zombie, brainless, lifeless, schmuck, schnook will say buhari is working. Fucking pipsqueak.
Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives Reason Why APC, PDP Should Be Abandoned In 2019 by 93Miles: 11:47pm On Sep 13, 2018
Imperare:
he is working indeed but not for Nigeria. he only knows his people
His people are called Nigerians..
Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives Reason Why APC, PDP Should Be Abandoned In 2019 by ramond007(m): 4:04am On Sep 14, 2018
93Miles:
Only a fool osays Buhari is not working..
so even if u don't have ears,at least u should be brainy enough to know there is hunger in the land occasionedby his idiosyncratic economic policies!!pls let us join hands to vote both PDP and APC out of nigeria
Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives Reason Why APC, PDP Should Be Abandoned In 2019 by ramond007(m): 4:04am On Sep 14, 2018
ramond007:
so even if u don't have ears,at least u should be brainy enough to know there is hunger in the land occasionedby his idiosyncratic economic policies!!pls let us join hands to vote both PDP and APC out of nigeria
Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives Reason Why APC, PDP Should Be Abandoned In 2019 by 93Miles: 4:26am On Sep 14, 2018
ramond007:

when u vote pdp and apc out, what will u vote in?
Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives Reason Why APC, PDP Should Be Abandoned In 2019 by mrrights: 11:33am On Sep 14, 2018
ANN
Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives Reason Why APC, PDP Should Be Abandoned In 2019 by mrrights: 11:33am On Sep 14, 2018
Sleekfingers:

Will read about him.

Would like to hear from you after reading about him. Excellent guy

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Present State Of Electricity In Your City/state / 2,000 Pvcs Seized From Expatriates In Lagos / Workers Strike: TCN Denies Report On National Blackout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.