Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,395 members, 7,958,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:32 AM

Jesus Christ Is God - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Is God (4435 Views)

Jesus Christ Is God Almighty :ask Me Anything!! / No One Can Overcome Sin Without Losing His Life.life With Christ Is Everything. / Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 8:31pm On Nov 27, 2018
Heb 5:1

For every priest taken from among men is appointed for men in things pertaining to God, that he may offer both gifts and sacrifices for sins.

Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 10:53pm On Nov 29, 2018
Heb 5:2

He can have compassion on those who are ignorant and going astray, since he himself is also beset by weakness.

Re: Jesus Christ Is God by zodiakzax: 8:57pm On Dec 02, 2018
Do you pay tithes?
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 10:27am On Dec 03, 2018
DEAR FRIENDS,

Due to book shortages, the NLM workers has been unable to distribute any book for few weeks, but the books are currently available. So if you desire to have a copy of the FREE gospel books sent to you, then simply send your details; NAME, NUMBER AND ADDRESS TO 08135683431. The books are usually sent through post office or transport services and when it arrives to your location, the workers will call you to come and collect it. YOU ARE NOT TO PAY A DIME TO ANYONE AT ALL. Both the books and delivery are done absolutely FREE of charge.

MAY GOD BLESS US ALL.

Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 10:42pm On Dec 03, 2018
Heb 5:3

Because of this he is required as for the people, so also for himself, to offer for sins.

Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 8:03pm On Dec 07, 2018
Heb 5:4

And no man takes this honor to himself, but he who is called by God, just as Aaron was.

Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 6:29pm On Dec 15, 2018
Heb 5:5

So also Christ did not glorify Himself to become High Priest, but it was He who said to Him: "You are My Son, today I have begotten You."
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 9:54pm On Dec 17, 2018
Heb 5:6

As He also says in another place: "You are a priest forever according to the order of Melchizedek";
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2018
Yawn - Jesus is not GOD or a god.

He was a 100% MAN........

Stop this PAGAN Worship of the Sun Son God.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 8:46am On Dec 19, 2018
Isaiah 9:2 The people who walked in DARKNESS have seen a GREAT light; those who dwelt in the land of the shadow of death, upon them a LIGHT has shined.

Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a CHILD is born, unto us a SON is given; and the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, MIGHTY GOD, EVERLASTING FATHER, Prince of Peace.

Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 8:47am On Dec 19, 2018
Heb 5:7

who, in the days of His flesh, when He had offered up prayers and supplications, with vehement cries and tears to Him who was able to save Him from death, and was heard because of His godly fear,
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 3:06pm On Dec 22, 2018
Heb 5:8

though He was a Son, yet He learned obedience by the things which He suffered.

Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 11:49am On Dec 24, 2018
Heb 5:9

And having been perfected, He became the author of eternal salvation to all who obey Him,
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 6:03pm On Dec 27, 2018
Heb 5:10

called by God as High Priest "according to the order of Melchizedek,"

Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 10:10pm On Dec 29, 2018
Heb 5:11

of whom we have much to say, and hard to explain, since you have become dull of hearing.

Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 6:11pm On Dec 30, 2018
Heb 5:12

For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you again the first principles of the oracles of God; and you have come to need milk and not solid food.

Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 7:52pm On Dec 31, 2018
Heb 5:13

For everyone who partakes only of milk is unskilled in the word of righteousness, for he is a babe.

Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 2:35pm On Jan 03, 2019
Heb 5:14

But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, that is, those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 8:20pm On Jan 04, 2019
Heb 6:1

Therefore, leaving the discussion of the elementary principles of Christ, let us go on to perfection, not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God,
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 11:38am On Jan 07, 2019
Heb 6:2

of the doctrine of baptisms, of laying on of hands, of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 2:53pm On Jan 10, 2019
Heb 6:3

And this we will do if God permits.
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 3:50pm On Jan 11, 2019
Heb 6:4

For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted the heavenly gift, and have become partakers of the Holy Spirit
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 10:51pm On Jan 16, 2019
Heb 6:5

and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come,

Re: Jesus Christ Is God by openmine(m): 12:03am On Jan 17, 2019
estheragha:
THE BIBLE SAYS JESUS CHRIST IS GOD

Isaiah 9:6, states, “Unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His NAME will be called Wonderful, Counselor, MIGHTY GOD, EVERLASTING FATHER, Prince of Peace.”

Paul said in Philippians 2:5-6, “Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God,”

and in Colossians 2:9, he said, “For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily.”
Even the scriptures you quotes lays credence to the fact that Jesus is not christ!
Secondly,you stopped verse 6 of the scripture Philippians 2:5-6,
Read verse 7-11
Instead He emptied Himself
by assuming the form of a slave,
taking on the likeness of men.
And when He had come as a man
in His external form,
He humbled Himself by becoming obedient
to the point of death —
even to death on a cross.
For this reason God highly exalted HIM
and gave HIM the name
that is above every name,

so that at the name of Jesus
every knee will bow —
of those who are in heaven and on earth
and under the earth —
and every tongue should confess
that Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the glory of God the Father.

God exalted HIM Not HIMSELF (its all about knowing the usage of words)

If the scripture was referring to God,Its should have been "God exalted HIMSELF"

So who was Jesus referring to in John 14:1-4?

“Your heart must not be troubled. Believe in GOD; believe ALSO in ME. In My Father’s house are many dwelling places; if not, I would have told you. I am going away to prepare a place for you. If I go away and prepare a place for you, I will come back and receive you to Myself, so that where I am you may be also. You know the way to where I am going.”
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 10:46pm On Jan 18, 2019
JESUS IS GOD THE SON

Heb 1:1-3
God, who at various times and in different ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, has in these last days spoken to us by His SON, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through WHOM ALSO HE MADE THE WORLDS; who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, SAT DOWN AT THE RIGHT HAND of the Majesty on high,

Heb 1:5 For to which of the angels did He( God the Father) ever say: "You are My SON, today I have begotten You"? And again: "I will be to Him a Father, and He shall be to Me a Son"?

Heb 1:8 But to the SON He( God the Father) says: "Your throne, O GOD, is forever and ever; a scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your Kingdom.

CHAPTER TITLE: BELIEVE IN JESUS WHO CAME AS OUR GOD
https://www.bjnewlife.org/english/bstudy/sermons_171_matthew.php
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 8:32pm On Jan 28, 2019
Heb 6:6

if they fall away, to renew them again to repentance, since they crucify again for themselves the Son of God, and put Him to an open shame.
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 10:17am On Jan 30, 2019
Heb 6:7

For the earth which drinks in the rain that often comes upon it, and bears herbs useful for those by whom it is cultivated, receives blessing from God;
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 11:17pm On Feb 03, 2019
Heb 6:8 but if it bears thorns and briars, it is rejected and near to being cursed, whose end is to be burned.

Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 11:06am On Feb 06, 2019
Heb 6:9

But, beloved, we are confident of better things concerning you, yes, things that accompany salvation, though we speak in this manner.

Re: Jesus Christ Is God by DonXavi(m): 4:51pm On Feb 06, 2019
r
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 8:25am On Feb 11, 2019
Heb 6:10

For God is not unjust to forget your work and labor of love which you have shown toward His name, in that you have ministered to the saints, and do minister.

Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 11:12am On Feb 13, 2019
Heb 6:11

And we desire that each one of you show the same diligence to the full assurance of hope until the end,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Fair That A Mere 70 Years Of ‪‎Sin‬ Be Punished By An Eternity In ‪‎Hell? / Is Pool Betting A Sin Before God? / Who Did Cain In The Bible Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.