Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Jesus Christ Is God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Is God (4318 Views)

Jesus Christ Is The Only Son Of God That Was Not Created. / Jesus Christ Is God Almighty :ask Me Anything!! / Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 9:25am On Oct 02, 2018
Chapter title: WHAT ARE THE MAIN WORKS OF THE HOLYSPIRIT

http://www.bjnewlife.org/english/bstudy/sermons_89.php
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 2:56pm On Oct 04, 2018
John 7:38,
“He who believes in Me, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.”

Chapter title: HOW CAN WE RECEIVE THE HOLYSPIRIT
http://www.bjnewlife.org/english/bstudy/sermons_90.php
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 6:27am On Oct 05, 2018
Chapter title: DID YOU RECEIVE THE HOLYSPIRIT WHEN YOU BELIEVED

http://www.bjnewlife.org/english/bstudy/sermons_91.php
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 4:05pm On Oct 07, 2018
< Acts 1:4-8 >

“And being assembled together with them, He commanded them not to depart from Jerusalem, but to wait for the Promise of the Father, ‘which,’ He said, ‘you have heard from Me; for John truly baptized with water, but you shall be baptized with the Holy Spirit not many days from now.’ Therefore, when they had come together, they asked Him, saying, ‘Lord, will You at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?’ And He said to them, ‘It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has put in His own authority. But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.’”

Chapter title: THE ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION TO BE THE APOSTLES
http://www.bjnewlife.org/english/bstudy/sermons_92.php
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 3:27pm On Oct 08, 2018
< Acts 2:1-4 >

“When the Day of Pentecost had fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven, as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled the whole house where they were sitting. Then there appeared to them divided tongues, as of fire, and one sat upon each of them. And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.”

Chapter title: WHEN DOES THE HOLYSPIRIT COME?
http://www.bjnewlife.org/english/bstudy/sermons_93.php
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 8:18pm On Oct 09, 2018
John 16:5-11 >

“But now I go away to Him who sent Me, and none of you asks Me, ‘Where are You going?’ But because I have said these things to you, sorrow has filled your heart. Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you. And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: of sin, because they do not believe in Me; of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more; of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged.”

Chapter title: THE MINISTRIES OF THE HOLYSPIRIT
http://www.bjnewlife.org/english/bstudy/sermons_94.php
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by sonmvayina(m): 10:58pm On Oct 09, 2018
Watch the video titled "Satan's family" the greatest deception... On YouTube by Enki35...

If you don't have data, send me your number let me buy some for you...

You really need to educate yourself....
God is not a MAN..
Worshipping the image or likeness of anything in heaven and earth and the water under the earth is idolatry in God's eye...
Worshipping a God created in the image of a man or human being is idolatry.. Jesus is a roman invention to deceive and mock the creator of the universe...
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 6:25pm On Oct 10, 2018
Hebrews 1:1-3

“GOD, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, has in these last days spoken to us by His SON, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds; who being the brightness of His glory and the EXPRESS IMAGE OF HIS PERSON , and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 6:31pm On Oct 10, 2018
Exo 20:4

"You shall not make for yourself any CARVED image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth;
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 6:35pm On Oct 10, 2018
“Repent therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, so that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord” (Acts 3:19).

Chapter title: THEN YOU SHALL RECEIVE THE GIFT OF THE HOLYSPIRIT
http://www.bjnewlife.org/english/bstudy/sermons_95.php
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 6:43pm On Oct 11, 2018
Acts 10:44-48 >

“While Peter was still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit fell upon all those who heard the word. And those of the circumcision who believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because the gift of the Holy Spirit had been poured out on the Gentiles also. For they heard them speak with tongues and magnify God. Then Peter answered, ‘Can anyone forbid water, that these should not be baptized who have received the Holy Spirit just as we have?’ And he commanded them to be baptized in the name of the Lord. Then they asked him to stay a few days.”

Chapter title: THE HOLYSPIRIT FELL UPON THE GENTILES
http://www.bjnewlife.org/english/bstudy/sermons_96.php
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 3:03pm On Oct 12, 2018
2 Thessalonians 2:7-12 >

“For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way. And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming. The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.”

Verse 7 from the above passage says, “For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way.” This tells us that Satan spread the authority of the Devil by working with his own power (not the works of the Holy Spirit), something that God does not want.

Those who are seized by the lawless one are, to put it plainly, those who have “the faith of witches,” not of Christians. These are those who devote themselves only to the gift of exorcism, other tongues, prophecies, healings, and other such works. They place more importance on what they claim to have seen, or what spiritual powers they claim to have received. But God said that He would end such works that block the truth.

2 Thessalonians 2:9-10 states, “The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.”

The works of Satan are manifested, for example, among those who claim to have the power to heal. Some Christians, including pastors, church officers, and laymen, go to all kinds of meetings to fill their void of power, from special mountain prayer meetings to special charismatic movement meetings and special gatherings for the laying on of hands. Such people hang onto God earnestly, wailing and fasting before Him. Their purpose is to get their ministry approved by men, believing that proper ministering can come about only when it is accompanied by the kind of charismatic power that is shown in the Bible. But when people thus try desperately to be clothed in God’s power, the Devil appears as Jesus and gives them his satanic power.

How Does the Mystery of Lawlessness Work?

Jude 1:11 states, “Woe to them! For they have gone in the way of Cain, have run greedily in the error of Balaam for profit, and perished in the rebellion of Korah.” What, then, is the way of Cain? Cain went out from the presence of God after the Lord punished him. It was turning away from God. And turning against God is not believing in the gospel of the water, the blood and the Spirit given by the Lord.

Those who are seized by Satan work for money. The passage above continues, “they… have run greedily in the error of Balaam for profit.” The pastors who are seized by Satan are ministering ultimately to make money. Imprisoned by Satan, they do the works of false prophets. These false prophets love it when their flocks bring in a great deal of money as their offerings to the church. They give their benediction for their flocks only when they cough up a lot of money, and when do they, then these false prophets do not bless them. Like this, those who minister while being seized by Satan are ministering ultimately for the sake of money.

If you hand out a lot of money, then they make you into a deacon or an elder as soon as possible. But if you do not cough up enough money, then you cannot become an elder at all.

The people to whom the above passage refers worked only for money. Who were they?

Chapter title: TEST THE SPIRITS TO SEE WHETHER THEY ARE FROM GOD
http://www.bjnewlife.org/english/bstudy/sermons_97.php
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 12:02pm On Oct 13, 2018
Ephesians 6:10-17 >

“Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.”

Chapter title: THE SPIRIT FILLED LIFE
http://www.bjnewlife.org/english/bstudy/sermons_98.php

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 11:17am On Oct 14, 2018
Chapter title: THE FAITH IN THE WORD OF GOD LEADS US TO THE SPIRIT-FILLED LIFE

http://www.bjnewlife.org/english/bstudy/sermons_99.php
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 1:10pm On Oct 15, 2018
Chapter title: FAITH IN THE HOLY CATHOLIC CHURCH
http://www.bjnewlife.org/english/bstudy/sermons_100.php
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by mimopel(f): 1:50pm On Oct 15, 2018
Greetings Beloveth,

Are you a born again child of God, single?? Godly Singles Assembly is a place for you, to build yourself spiritual with other Christian singles through various materials available for us.
Such as: Spirit lifting songs

Audio message by anointed ministers

Christian book/material for marriage and Spiritual growth

Webinars and Online Singles program and so much more

Also have the privilege to meet a Christian who can be a suitable spouse for you through prayer.

To join this WhatsApp group, pls book an appointment/ interview with John 09069685320 or send your number to mimopel450@yahoo.com. and you will be contacted shortly. Share the goodnews

You can also join the WhatsApp group using the link

https:///IonwQc02aFuDovPxIfAX22

GSA ......establishing kingdom homes on earth

Re: Jesus Christ Is God by Chu2k2: 3:26pm On Oct 15, 2018
Jesus Christ is God, yet he was seen in many instances praying to His father who is in heaven and making references to Him as well...
if Jesus was God, the Bible would have told us so... even Jesus himself would have done so...
This has been the problem with Christian brethrens .. we don't read our Bible...

Hebrews 5:7
Luke 6:12
Matthew 26:42
Matthew 26:53
John 17:1-25
Hebrews 7:25

I want to ask, is Christ the author of confusion as inferred from the Bible portions above...
my brother man and woman, know thyself.
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 10:21am On Oct 16, 2018
THE BIBLE SAYS JESUS CHRIST IS GOD

Isaiah 9:6, states, “Unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.”

Paul said in Philippians 2:5-6, “Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God,

and in Colossians 2:9, he said, “For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily.”
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 10:25am On Oct 16, 2018

Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 10:31am On Oct 16, 2018
Hebrews 1:1-3 >

“God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds; who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high

Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 10:49am On Oct 16, 2018
Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the WORD WAS GOD.

Joh 1:14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 6:20am On Oct 17, 2018
As Ephesians 2:19
“Now, therefore, you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God.”

Chapter title: FAITH IN THE COMMUNION OF SAINTS
http://www.bjnewlife.org/english/bstudy/sermons_101.php
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 9:04pm On Oct 17, 2018
Chapter title: FAITH IN THE FORGIVENESS OF SINS

http://www.bjnewlife.org/english/bstudy/sermons_102.php
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 11:48am On Oct 18, 2018
Chapter title: FAITH IN THE RESURRECTION OF THE BODY
http://www.bjnewlife.org/english/bstudy/sermons_103.php
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 6:21am On Oct 19, 2018
Chapter title: FAITH IN THE EVERLASTING LIFE

http://www.bjnewlife.org/english/bstudy/sermons_104.php
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 1:44pm On Oct 20, 2018
Why do the nations rage, And the people plot a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, And the rulers take counsel together, Against the LORD and against His Anointed, saying, ‘Let us break Their bonds in pieces And cast away Their cords from us.’ He who sits in the heavens shall laugh; The Lord shall hold them in derision.
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 8:39pm On Oct 20, 2018
Freely you have received, freely give." ( Matthew 10:8 )

www.bjnewlife.org

Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 2:17pm On Oct 21, 2018

Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 4:05pm On Oct 23, 2018
Hebrews 1:1-9 >

“God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, HAS IN THESE LAST DAYS SPOKEN TO US BY HIS SON, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds; who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high, having become so much better than the angels, as He has by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

For to which of the angels did He ever say: ‘You are My Son, Today I have begotten You’? And again: ‘I will be to Him a Father, And He shall be to Me a Son’? But when He again brings the firstborn into the world, He says: ‘Let all the angels of God worship Him.’ And of the angels He says: ‘Who makes His angels spirits And His ministers a flame of fire.’ But to the Son He says: ‘Your throne, O God, is forever and ever; A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom. You have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness; God, Your God, has anointed You With the oil of gladness more than Your companions
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 6:25am On Oct 25, 2018
Hebrew 1: 10-14

And: ‘You, LORD, in the beginning laid the foundation of the earth, And the heavens are the work of Your hands. They will perish, but You remain; And they will all grow old like a garment; Like a cloak You will fold them up, And they will be changed. But You are the same, And Your years will not fail.’ But to which of the angels has He ever said: ‘Sit at My right hand, Till I make Your enemies Your footstool’? Are they not all ministering spirits sent forth to minister for those who will inherit salvation?”
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 8:33pm On Oct 25, 2018
Heb 2:1-3

Therefore we must give the more earnest heed to the things we have heard, lest we drift away. For if the word spoken through angels proved steadfast, and every transgression and disobedience received a just reward, HOW SHALL WE ESCAPE IF WE NEGLECT SO GREAT A SALVATION, which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed to us by those who heard Him,
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 12:22pm On Oct 26, 2018
Heb 2:4-5

God also bearing witness both with signs and wonders, with various miracles, and gifts of the Holy Spirit, according to His own will? For He has not put the world to come, of which we speak, in subjection to angels.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The End-Time Chruches With Non-Apostolic Practices / Truthman2012 - Quran: Surah 8:12 Is A Verse Of Terrorism / Difference Between Hallelujah And Halleluyah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.