Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

What's On Your Mind - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's On Your Mind (426 Views)

What's The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind In This Picture? / What Comes To Your Mind In The Morning When You Are With Your Girl or Your Man? / What's The First Thought That Comes To Your Mind After Seeing This Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's On Your Mind by 360great(m): 10:37pm On Sep 13, 2018
This topic is meant to share how we feel right now, what is making each & everyone of us happy or sad, our worries, or that particular thing that makes your heart glow right now.

For me what is making me happy right now is the fact that I am single with out a girlfriend.
each time I remember this I'm super excited, because I'm really tired of relationship /girls. Lemme reserve my self & hustle hard. Let's rob minds pals

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Blasts His Mom, Calls Her A Liar, Manipulator And Home Breaker / My Husband Cannot Sexually Satisfy Me / Feminism Has Lost The Plot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.