Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,006 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like (31173 Views)

”Stop Marrying Hungry Women” – Blessing Okoro Advises Men / Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat / Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by condomuser: 9:40am On Sep 14, 2018

I need a lady that can prepare that stew free of charge.

Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by donbachi(m): 9:40am On Sep 14, 2018
Juliearth:

There are women also that can make soup for less than 300 naira(oiless okra soup for instance)...but not that stew... 2 Fish, Eggs, tomatoes pepper,bouillion cubes,etc will amount to 500 naira plus... She doesn't have to lie to prove a point.
i know of soup
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by Deltatoto: 9:41am On Sep 14, 2018
chiommy123:
She can only prepare this with #300 if she has groundnut oil and egg plus other tiny tiny ingredients at home. BTW #500 can prepare a good stew if you have ingredients at home. Fish 200. Tomatoes #150. Groundnut oil #50. Tin tomatoes 60.
u re too cheap I can’t eat stew of less than 10k
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 9:42am On Sep 14, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
I never knew 2 big fishes goes for N200 undecided

Pepper this much for N50 shocked shocked shocked

Palm oil this much dey even show for the stew N50

Egg 2 for N50 shocked shocked shocked shocked

Not to mention salt and sauce to taste can go for N300

OP which part of Nigeria is she staying

She will be very useful in APC!!!
it can only be a Yoruba woman that can. manage the little money and satisfy her husband with a Good soup. unlike these wayward girls we have here in the East.

precisionfx shey na true wey I tok?
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by Ihatelove(f): 9:42am On Sep 14, 2018
dyadeleye:
She might miss out a little details like the Maggi, salt and all maybe she have them at home before... I think it's possible.
It's not possible, take a look at the stew she posted, that fish is half a kilo, just that alone 300naira don finish.
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by TheUbermensch: 9:42am On Sep 14, 2018
miracood:
ANY MAN THAT foolishly marry her got himself to blame... after mariage she will use notin less than 2k for common stew

SHE IS JUST LOOKING FOR CHEAP PUBLICLY...

Publicity*
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by Ihatelove(f): 9:44am On Sep 14, 2018
This one just wants to trend, 300 naira can only cook concortion stew grin, with crayfish

Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by Yunjeezy(m): 9:45am On Sep 14, 2018
Dis one na pepper fish stew or wat? Ayanot understanding.
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by Cyoung4real(m): 9:45am On Sep 14, 2018
where in Nigeria are they selling two eggs for 50..??....my sister respect yourself...
Meanwhile,, , I just saw the price of the coming iPhone Xs,� 9� and Xplus�
My sister, believe me.
Sex alone won't get you one of it, you need to add your sister and at least five of your beautiful friends join. ��������������
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by elonize(m): 9:46am On Sep 14, 2018
enemmo:
So marriage is all about cooking stew.
Liar
cheesy cheesy cheesy :Dyes N.a.,ok now ,if u can prepare soup wit 6h,u r qualified to b my wife
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by mallprof(m): 9:46am On Sep 14, 2018
madone:
I need a wife that can cook this with 1k.

Ole[color=#990000][/color][b][/b][i][/i]
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 14, 2018
Priscy01:
A woman claims she made a pot of stew with two Mackerel fishes and an egg for only 300 Naira. She went on to advise men not to marry women who can't make same for a maximum of 500 Naira.

Sharing a photo of the pot of stew, she wrote:
"I prepared this stew with N300..... If she can't cook something like this with less than N500 don't wife her King"

When asked how she managed money to achieve such a feat, she said:
"Pepper 50, Fish 200, oil 50, egg 50"

Social media users have reacted and asked her to stop lying. Some also claim she's trying to find a husband by using false advertising.

https://www.torimill.co/viral/9790/lady-advises-men-not-to-marry-women-who-cant-prepare-stew-with-n300-like-her.html

useless bloggers.
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:46am On Sep 14, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
it can only be a Yoruba woman that can. manage the little money and satisfy her husband with a Good soup. unlike these wayward girls we have here in the East.

Even here in Yoruba land this pepper stew I am seeing is not feasible with this amount sir except it is not the Nigeria we are living in now.

Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by elonize(m): 9:47am On Sep 14, 2018
grin cheesy grin grin grin
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:

Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by elonize(m): 9:48am On Sep 14, 2018
U can prepare a stew with th,I've done it many times
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by ciouxox(m): 9:49am On Sep 14, 2018
Tamarapetty:
goat meat - 300/ thick kpomo 200, ugwu- 200, oil 50, maggi 50, salt 50, pepper(raw or dried) 50, plus two fufu_ 100. Total 800 with change or 900 with 100 naira change.
where's the periwinkle? You tried though.
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by Richwole: 9:49am On Sep 14, 2018
Kerosine or Gas how much is it per litre....don't dull us
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by Ewroghene1(m): 9:50am On Sep 14, 2018
It's possible
Y say she is lying
When U give ur girl friend #2000 just 4 stew
Feeling u are the right man dwellin in money and feeling punpose for her
When u can manage ur money with the right woman with happiness
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by Ugtunnel: 9:50am On Sep 14, 2018
bae ur market no sale try another channel joor
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 14, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
I never knew 2 big fishes goes for N200 undecided. N100 per one shocked shocked shocked

Pepper this much for N50 shocked shocked shocked A N100 pepper self no go show!

Palm oil this much dey even show for the stew N50 When a half bottle is N200 shocked shocked shocked

Egg 2 for N50 shocked shocked shocked shocked one egg is N50, 3 is N100 that is uncooked undecided

Not to mention salt and sauce to taste can go for N300 smiley smiley smiley

OP which part of Nigeria is she staying

She will be very useful in APC!!!

She will indeed be very useful in apc, especially now that elections are closer grin

Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by maxiuc(m): 9:52am On Sep 14, 2018
Abeg she should share those shits

I will give my wife good money to cook for the family some wives doesn't even bother their husbands about feeding money
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by Offpoint: 9:52am On Sep 14, 2018
madone:
I need a wife that can cook this with 1k.
stingy mangrin
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by omooba969(m): 9:53am On Sep 14, 2018
ednut1:
Wakanda stew is that. Purging too sure. Marriage is not all about cooking. Men cook too

Most men are better cooks.
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by bluefilm: 9:54am On Sep 14, 2018
What of the tomatoes?

Abi she no dey add tomatoes for stew?

Well sha, wetin concern me?

Na im fellow women wey need husband badly im dey advice abi attack.
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by Myself2(m): 9:56am On Sep 14, 2018
What sort of poor unhealthy looking stew is that one she prepared ? angry angry
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by BeRightBack: 9:57am On Sep 14, 2018
Tamarapetty:
goat meat - 300/ thick kpomo 200, ugwu- 200, oil 50, maggi 50, salt 50, pepper(raw or dried) 50, plus two fufu_ 100. Total 800 with change or 900 with 100 naira change.

Congratulations you just got yourself a stingy husband

Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by SamOgasco(m): 9:57am On Sep 14, 2018
She can't even get that fish for 100 Naira. Because what I'm seeing there is two fishes, and the least she can get any of those fish is 120 Naira depending on her location.....

Therefore, I strongly agree with you ore.

olufalaye:
Lie

Fish = 100 naira
Egg = 80
Pepper = 100
Oil = 100
Maggi and salt = 20

Total =400 naira

Hypocrite she should do her own break down let see
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by wildchild1: 9:58am On Sep 14, 2018

Check my signature for the just concluded world cup jerseys and 2018/2019 club jerseys
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by Allansmith: 9:58am On Sep 14, 2018
Linus!!!
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by sisisioge: 9:58am On Sep 14, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

Liar!

Two Titus fish is 600 naira! That peper alone looks like 300 naira! Ororo, stock cube and salt dey house ba? Liar!

Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by Jman06(m): 9:59am On Sep 14, 2018
Where in this country can you buy that size of fish for #200?
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by Tamarapetty(f): 10:00am On Sep 14, 2018
BeRightBack:

Congratulations you just got yourself a stingy husband
Lol, management! Even if boo doesn't have money, 1k can prepare a good meal for him

4 Well-kept Secrets About Womanizers / What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? / How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around?