Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like (31163 Views)

”Stop Marrying Hungry Women” – Blessing Okoro Advises Men / Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat / Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by Bewiseedet(m): 10:43am On Sep 14, 2018
madone:
I need a wife that can cook this with 1k.
na ya own ad be dis??
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by Glink2018(m): 10:44am On Sep 14, 2018
enemmo:
So marriage is all about cooking stew.
Liar

For me , cooking is the cheapest quality I look out for in a lady.
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 14, 2018
egbarison:
Her location may a considerable factor. But due assessment confirms the content of the so-called stew is more than just #500

More than 300 naira but not above #500

Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 14, 2018
How person go open eyes use her 2 legs waka inside poverty still baffles me. Tufiakwa! Marry this one at your own peril!

Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by BabangidaHamza(m): 10:46am On Sep 14, 2018
NamelessOGBENI:

Kebbi, Sokoto, Borno and Plateau.

I can't say much about other northern states though.
In Kano where i live she can Use 250 to cook this..
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by Glink2018(m): 10:46am On Sep 14, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
it can only be a Yoruba woman that can. manage the little money and satisfy her husband with a Good soup. unlike these wayward girls we have here in the East.

precisionfx shey na true wey I tok?

I know you are the one. You don carry your mumu come here.
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by Adakintroy: 10:48am On Sep 14, 2018
enemmo:
So marriage is all about cooking stew.
Liar

No its not, but it shows management skill. Which many things rest upon. It may creat enough saving for you on one side for other expences.
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 14, 2018
Mackerel fish 200? Where?

Blooody liar.
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 10:52am On Sep 14, 2018
Glink2018:

I know you are the one. You don carry your mumu come here.
OSU how market?
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:54am On Sep 14, 2018
Tamarapetty:
goat meat - 300/ thick kpomo 200, ugwu- 200, oil 50, maggi 50, salt 50, pepper(raw or dried) 50, plus two fufu_ 100. Total 800 with change or 900 with 100 naira change.

And once you succeeded in getting him to marry you, even 10k will suddenly not be enough. Women and deceit....
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 14, 2018
Jiang:

More than 300 naira but not above #500
The cheapest titus fish here is 300naira. Unless she used panla
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 14, 2018
Ewroghene1:
Its not necessary u buy maggi,salt,pepper,oil,onion, when ever u want to cook
Those are supposed to be at home already, they are petty stuffs, u cannot use them all once when bought.
Egusi soup is an ideal soup for #500
Fish #300
Egusi #150
Bitter leaf #50
���️
One miserable cup of Egusi is #250 in ABJ.
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 14, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
The cheapest titus fish here is 300naira. Unless she used panla

Alright let's go with ur own for d fish
fish 300
tomatoes & pepper 80
Maggi 10
salt 10
onion 50
Oil 50
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by tessyluv24(f): 11:05am On Sep 14, 2018
no be only 300naira
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by Tamarapetty(f): 11:08am On Sep 14, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

And once you succeeded in getting him to marry you, even 10k will suddenly not be enough. Women and deceit....
Your opinion, your headache. Have a nice day cheesy
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by victorian(f): 11:08am On Sep 14, 2018
This babe can lie o!

Anyways she is looking for husband on twitter. She will fit the wife of a very poor man grin

Lol.

Chai!
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 14, 2018
PweryCha:
its not even possible, observe that the fish is two, thats about eight pieces, and she dint even mention tomat. na wa.linus
She might have a fish pond, so It's possible she didn't add those expenses. Btw I think 2k is more reasonable though

Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by mylove4God(f): 11:13am On Sep 14, 2018
lie lie. This stew is more than 500. The fish is more than 200 and there are more than one fish in the stew, same goes for the eggs.
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by Henitan24(f): 11:13am On Sep 14, 2018
93Miles:
can Rity even cook?

She wants me all to herself yet she can't cook. SMH.

I think she will stay long in that frnd zone.
Lols i wont Even Allow Rity to Cook such Soup for You My Dear friend because it'll Be Hot for You instead Of The Egg She Should Have Added Green spinach to Make It My Healthy.
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:15am On Sep 14, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Your opinion, your headache. Have a nice day cheesy

And you too.
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by Henitan24(f): 11:17am On Sep 14, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Mackerel fish 200? Where?
Blooody liar.
Maybe she's living inside one thick forest in her village. how are you?
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 14, 2018
marry a woman wey no sabi cook and u will spend all ur life eating junk grin.ur children will look unhealthy and ppl will start asking wats wrong with dat family.

Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 14, 2018
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

;;;;;;;;
chiommy123:
She can only prepare this with #300 if she has groundnut oil and egg plus other tiny tiny ingredients at home. BTW #500 can prepare a good stew if you have ingredients at home. Fish 200. Tomatoes #150. Groundnut oil #50. Tin tomatoes 60.
its always easy to know babes wey be veteran for cooking tinzs cheesy
just by the way they analyse tinzs
sister tuale cheesy

Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by Euphorica(f): 11:27am On Sep 14, 2018
She sed she bought 50naira egg buh am seein two eggs der...

Na 50naira per egg 4 my area ooo
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 14, 2018
victorian:
This babe can lie o!

Anyways she is looking for husband on twitter. She will fit the wife of a very poor man grin
All that one is format o, when she marry him naw. She will add two Zeros miraculously, from 300 to 30,000. Him eyes go clear by force.
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by ogorwyne(f): 11:30am On Sep 14, 2018
The fish alone should be 500+.
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by 93Miles: 11:32am On Sep 14, 2018
Henitan24:

Lols i wont Even Allow Rity to Cook such Soup for You My Dear friend because it'll Be Hot for You instead Of The Egg She Should Have Added Green spinach to Make It My Healthy.

That girl @ritylove ... Cannot even make tea. She wants me to date her.smh.. Like Seriously?.
She's currently in my frnd zone list.

When do u think is d right time to move someone from frnd zone to lover zone?

I was thinkin of moving her though..
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by madza: 11:33am On Sep 14, 2018
Priscy01:
A woman claims she made a pot of stew with two Mackerel fishes and an egg for only 300 Naira. She went on to advise men not to marry women who can't make same for a maximum of 500 Naira.

Sharing a photo of the pot of stew, she wrote:
"I prepared this stew with N300..... If she can't cook something like this with less than N500 don't wife her King"

When asked how she managed money to achieve such a feat, she said:
"Pepper 50, Fish 200, oil 50, egg 50"

Social media users have reacted and asked her to stop lying. Some also claim she's trying to find a husband by using false advertising.

https://www.torimill.co/viral/9790/lady-advises-men-not-to-marry-women-who-cant-prepare-stew-with-n300-like-her.html

You have a point but honestly , most girls of our time can't manage even 1k for soup. A good girl can manage that when times are rough though but a lousy one will bring your roof and reputation down over such.
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by Laurashils(f): 11:39am On Sep 14, 2018
That's so impossible I don't need argue with my phone.

Look just say the truth and shame the devil and just maybe, I mean maybe some guy might look your way......
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 14, 2018
undecided dirty and basic girl looking for cheap popularity... seems she is looking to curse the unfortunate soul that may end up marrying her to a life time of poverty! I bet this is the only value she can bring to the table as a person to a man's life...such a person can never inspire her man to be anything in his life other than feed from hand to mouth...wife material indeed.
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by deebrain(m): 11:54am On Sep 14, 2018
madone:
I need a wife that can cook this with 1k.

Guy be considerate to those that are fasting na...
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by LadyHeaven(f): 12:07pm On Sep 14, 2018
Jesus the savior look at what my lovely country blessed with rich mineral resources has turned to, poverty is now claimed as bragging right, #300 stew is what ppl are eating when politicians use 30000# just to buy one point and kill sef cry

Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday / What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? / All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter.