Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,683 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like (31177 Views)

”Stop Marrying Hungry Women” – Blessing Okoro Advises Men / Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat / Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by Ewroghene1(m): 10:00am On Sep 14, 2018
Its not necessary u buy maggi,salt,pepper,oil,onion, when ever u want to cook
Those are supposed to be at home already, they are petty stuffs, u cannot use them all once when bought.
Egusi soup is an ideal soup for #500
Fish #300
Egusi #150
Bitter leaf #50
���️
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by MsGood(f): 10:02am On Sep 14, 2018
Indomixx:
Maybe she's not from Nigeria.
In what part of the country can u get those fishes I see in the stew for #200??.... #200 fish wey u nor go see for pot. Na come Buhari tenure join. Abeg this auntie should look for another lie and stop forming "wife material" on twitter.
Abi o. They're even two cos I saw two fish heads
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by sellers4buyers(m): 10:02am On Sep 14, 2018
pepper N50 for that stew? which state?
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by Yankee101: 10:02am On Sep 14, 2018
We dey chop pepper for naija sha. Watch out for your internal organs sha. Long term bad effects of anything too much
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by Fierce11: 10:03am On Sep 14, 2018
NamelessOGBENI:

Kebbi, Sokoto, Borno and Plateau.

I can't say much about other northern states though.
Where in plateau state would you get that fish for N200? Half kilo of mackrel that i bought yesterday was N400 Naira.. and i wasn't even showing like that inside the 4cups of jollof rice i made! so how this wan come be quarter kilo? this girl na big joke jare.. make she go find another lie
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 14, 2018
Una don start...

Let me whet your appetite this morning grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by TheHeadBoy(m): 10:07am On Sep 14, 2018
Not in today's Nigeria where a fair sized titus fish sells for 500-700 naira, I think this stew was prepared in the 90s grin
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by Teespice(f): 10:07am On Sep 14, 2018
no hating yeah.
that stew is more than 300 naira.
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by IchBinBrait(m): 10:07am On Sep 14, 2018
Pepper 50
Fish 200
Oil 50
Egg 50
excluding other petty ingredients in the house which you didn't mention their monetary value. I assume satchet tomato is included.
Total = 350. Hanti but you said 300. Its in a way impossible considering the present economic state of the nation. If you are someone that can cook well, the stew go sweet las las. I've tasted stuffs like this wella.

PS: I am actually not concerned with whether you cooked the stew with N300 or N3million. I only wanna know the location in Nigeria where you purchased 2 eggs for N50. Lemme coman buy in baskets abeg and sell in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by czarina(f): 10:08am On Sep 14, 2018
NamelessOGBENI:

Kebbi, Sokoto, Borno and Plateau.

I can't say much about other northern states though.
I don't know about the other states but please remove Plateau State from that list.

The only things cheap here are vegetables in season every other thing is expensive!
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 14, 2018
Doesn't look edible, madam where your nafdac number.?
I dont want to eat red oxide.
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by IchBinBrait(m): 10:11am On Sep 14, 2018
Zionista:
Una don start...

Bros stöp naa.. cry cry lemme hold my throat so it won't fall.

Tchai...

1 Like

Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by Fierce11: 10:11am On Sep 14, 2018
Ewroghene1:
Its not necessary u buy maggi,salt,pepper,oil,onion, when ever u want to cook
Those are supposed to be at home already, they are petty stuffs, u cannot use them all once when bought.
Egusi soup is an ideal soup for #500
Fish #300
Egusi #150
Bitter leaf #50
���️
So fresh pepper is always supposed to be available? even if petty stuffs are readily available, she should add the worth of the ones she used instead of coming to social media to form wife material.. e.g curry 1sachet N20, Thyme 1sachet N20, kitchen glory 1sachet N30, royco 4cubes N30.. All those ingredients i mentioned would even be multiplied by two because of the one that would first be added to the fish while cooking it.. What of crayfish? What of other small small details? Abeg she should Just tAke a sit biko

1 Like

Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by czarina(f): 10:11am On Sep 14, 2018
Fierce11:

Where in plateau state would you get that fish for N200? Half kilo of mackrel that i bought yesterday was N400 Naira.. and i wasn't even showing like that inside the 4cups of jollof rice i made! so how this wan come be quarter kilo? this girl na big joke jare.. make she go find another lie
Don't mind. You'll be surprised he doesn't even live in Plateau.
People go just dey overblow that cheapness story about plateau when vegetables are the only thing cheap here in season.
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by frozen70(f): 10:12am On Sep 14, 2018
I am a woamn

This is how they go about creating problems for others

By the time you marry her and keep her at home, the real woman in her will come out

How can you say you bought pepper 50
Fish 200
Olo 100
Egg 50
Total is 400, but you said its 300*
False

From the picture there are 2eggs, 2 eggs is 100
the number of fish indicates that the there are 2 fishes there making a total of 500,
that pepper is with tomatoes minimum of 300
she didn't add Maggi, onion and other spices which will be around 200
By the time you calculate all you will get a total of 1,100

This are the type of women that are called pretenders

Belive her at your own risk

2 Likes

Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by OyinO: 10:14am On Sep 14, 2018
Pls how can i find this lady who said this? She is a marriage material. This was what made our mothers stand out and remained with our fathers until old age.
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by BeRightBack: 10:14am On Sep 14, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Lol, management! Even if boo doesn't have money, 1k can prepare a good meal for him

Don't pray for such bad condition, when you will have to feed from hand to mouth.
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by fikiman7000(m): 10:16am On Sep 14, 2018
Your fish that is having 2 heads
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by OyinO: 10:17am On Sep 14, 2018
miracood:
ANY MAN THAT foolishly marry her got himself to blame... after mariage she will use notin less than 2k for common stew

SHE IS JUST LOOKING FOR CHEAP PUBLICLY...

Oga, i beg to differ and disagree. You have missed the point and moral lesson of what she is saying. She is talking about good home economics and mgt with available resources. Pls how can i find this lady who said this? She is a marriage material. This was what made our mothers stand out and remained with our fathers until old age.
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by Fierce11: 10:18am On Sep 14, 2018
czarina:
Don't mind. You'll be surprised he doesn't even live in Plateau.
People go just dey overblow that cheapness story about plateau when vegetables are the only thing cheap here in season.
Lol.. You no see as the thing vex me ne? Plateau state cheapness don pass with goodluck administration.. Like onions are fuc*n expensive now! Lets not even talk about yam tubers and our 'tomato jos'.. Some people would be ignorant and still be claiming that they know it all.. Smh.. Fish for jos at N200? Kia! How much is sharwa and geisha then? -even at 11:16pm wey everywhere go dark, no body go make mistake sell am at that price

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by henrosky2000: 10:19am On Sep 14, 2018
i need to taste d stew
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by MzCorleone(f): 10:21am On Sep 14, 2018
Tamarapetty:
goat meat - 300/ thick kpomo 200, ugwu- 200, oil 50, maggi 50, salt 50, pepper(raw or dried) 50, plus two fufu_ 100. Total 800 with change or 900 with 100 naira change.
Goat meat #300?? Please where do u stay? #500 goat meat I bought to cook peppersoup almost made me cry.
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by IchBinBrait(m): 10:21am On Sep 14, 2018
frozen70:
I am a woamn

This is how they go about creating problems for others

By the time you marry her and keep her at home, the real woman in her will come out

How can you say you bought pepper 50
Fish 200
Olo 100
Egg 50
Total is 400, but you said its 300*
False

From the picture there are 2eggs, 2 eggs is 100
the number of fish indicates that the there are 2 fishes there making a total of 500,
that pepper is with tomatoes minimum of 300
she didn't add Maggi, onion and other spices which will be around 200
By the time you calculate all you will get a total of 1,100

This are the type of women that are called pretenders

Belive her at your own risk

Oh my sister,, God bless you as i've been searching for someone like you since morning. I believe your food will be muah. Help a bachelor out. I wanna eat something authentic. What did you prepare for breakfast? I'm on my way shaa.. grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by delishpot: 10:23am On Sep 14, 2018
dyadeleye:
She might miss out a little details like the Maggi, salt and all maybe she have them at home before... I think it's possible.

So why did she lie that the stew cost only #300. Why did she not factor the cost of those ingridients she had at home abi does she think every home has Maggi and pepper and tomatoes and oil and salt and whatever else she left out 24/7?
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by BrokenCock: 10:26am On Sep 14, 2018
madone:
I need a wife that can cook this with 1k.
i swear I can, but u must be resided in PH city
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by cvibe2: 10:26am On Sep 14, 2018
anochuko01:
she's too cheap. i dont like cheap girls lolcheesy

She' not cheap....she's a good and prudent manager of resources.
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by BrokenCock: 10:28am On Sep 14, 2018
Indomixx:
Maybe she's not from Nigeria.
In what part of the country can u get those fishes I see in the stew for #200??.... #200 fish wey u nor go see for pot. Na come Buhari tenure join. Abeg this auntie should look for another lie and stop forming "wife material" on twitter.
depends where u base. Close to the riverine area unlike Abuja that will tell u fish is 600naira, I'd rather buy a coe meat for 300 or 200 naira
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by Danchibez: 10:29am On Sep 14, 2018
It's possible since other ingredients r there at home. i did that when i was serving even wit #200
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by Phonix1234: 10:29am On Sep 14, 2018
madone:
I need a wife that can cook this with 1k.

Under which dispensation? Buhari or who? That okazi alone is 500 naira, the isam alone go take like 150, now that thick kpomo na like1k if u wan manage,,, now wen egusi dey very expensive.... Bro rewind your year back to 1982, i promise to get u a lady that will prepare that soup with less that 500 naira.....
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by delishpot: 10:33am On Sep 14, 2018
OyinO:

Oga, i beg to differ and disagree. You have missed the point and moral lesson of what she is saying. She is talking about good home economics and mgt with available resources. Pls how can i find this lady who said this? She is a marriage material. This was what made our mothers stand out and remained with our fathers until old age.

Na men like you dey marry fake women. She lied about that stew and she has captured men like you already. Who told you that it was cheap stew that kept your mom with your dad? Go ask Mama well. What kept her with popsie goes beyound food. It is beyound money. It is her Children. Many women stay for their children. Even if popsie dey beat her and throw her bags away she keeps comming back and begging to ne let in for her kids. She doesnt want another woman to maltreat them. She will endure it all for the sake of their future. Many women have died in their marriages or have lived under abusive husbands for their children's sake. Women today are more independent and thank God they now have the right to fight for custody of their kids hence they are not too scared to leave abusive marriages. That is why your daughter will be able to move on if she marries a goat. But I pray she marries a good man who will treat her right. That is what we all want

1 Like

Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by delishpot: 10:36am On Sep 14, 2018
Zionista:
Una don start...

Very unfair
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by Dasherz(f): 10:38am On Sep 14, 2018
olufalaye:
Lie

Fish = 100 naira
Egg = 80
Pepper = 100
Oil = 100
Maggi and salt = 20

Total =400 naira

Hypocrite she should do her own break down let see

Dude .. there is no way in the world you can get Maggi and salt for 20 naira .. that's so unrealistic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? / All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. / Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.