Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,540 members, 7,837,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Would You Choose Your Partner's Personal Assistant? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Choose Your Partner's Personal Assistant? (2650 Views)

Poll: Would You?

Yes Its Necesarry: 23% (3 votes)
No: 76% (10 votes)
This poll has ended

. / The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. / [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Choose Your Partner's Personal Assistant? by MrsSiena1(f): 5:35pm On Jul 07, 2010
Hi Ujujoan Mr S. is doing just great. And how are you too?
Re: Would You Choose Your Partner's Personal Assistant? by whiteroses(f): 5:50pm On Jul 07, 2010
yes naw, and i'd pick the fugliest one of the bunch ov course abi who will allow one strange lepa to start working for her husband, before you know it they will be grabbing lunch together and next its sleepover together, kamari!
Re: Would You Choose Your Partner's Personal Assistant? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 07, 2010
Mrs. Siena:

Hi Ujujoan Mr S. is doing just great. And how are you too?

I'm fine dear! kiss
Re: Would You Choose Your Partner's Personal Assistant? by sophy09: 1:25am On Jul 08, 2010
@mrs siena,

Should there be a problem? It is just an innocent question.
Re: Would You Choose Your Partner's Personal Assistant? by Acidosis(m): 2:34am On Jul 08, 2010
chinedumo:

this happens many a time- a woman trying to choose as much as possible the other women that come in contact with her husband. that is why u see ugly female house helps being employed in the home. so that the she will be dominant.
Re: Would You Choose Your Partner's Personal Assistant? by Outstrip(f): 4:04am On Jul 08, 2010
I think your spouse should be in the know or at least get a feel for his/her opinion. A PA is very different from an office secretary. The work of a PA will always blend in with your personal life. ALWAYS
Re: Would You Choose Your Partner's Personal Assistant? by adaphik(f): 10:31am On Jul 08, 2010
Busy_body:

Ouch that was cold, cold, cold, chillingly and icily at that too, ouch cheesy

Onchedu is right, grammatically and otherwise, he was addressing the thread title and OP's post generally, not the poster, Mrs S, who could be an unmarried poster, as far as he was concerned wink
tongue lipsrsealed cheesy
Thank u jareeeeeee. U sabi smth well well.
Re: Would You Choose Your Partner's Personal Assistant? by 2sleek2NV(m): 11:54am On Jul 08, 2010
[/quote][quote ]
@ Mrs siena is that your pic in the profile?
[quote]

i dey suspect this question
Re: Would You Choose Your Partner's Personal Assistant? by sessy2(f): 3:21pm On Jul 08, 2010
why on earth will i do dat? a man is always a man no matter what. if ur man wants to do sometin no matter wat he'll still do it.so why dnt let him be its a free world.as long as i love a man whatsoever he does i dnt have a problem wit it except i dnt love him dats wen its a problem to me.
Re: Would You Choose Your Partner's Personal Assistant? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 08, 2010
2sleek2NV:

i dey suspect this question

You do? Why? undecided
Re: Would You Choose Your Partner's Personal Assistant? by Pweety4me(f): 10:16pm On Jul 08, 2010
Umm so y have u guys chosen 2 ignore me? angry

Mr Siena warn ur wife 4 me o. . .
tongue grin
Re: Would You Choose Your Partner's Personal Assistant? by Pafuri(m): 7:09pm On Jul 10, 2010
Bother me? Oh, not at all. Instead, I will f@*k her (the PA, that is) until she becomes more beautiful than my wife and then run away with her. That means I will invest some money in the plan. It will be some poetic justice for the controlling freak that I call 'wife',
Re: Would You Choose Your Partner's Personal Assistant? by coschuks(m): 3:52pm On Jul 12, 2010
Imaooo!!, come and help me, i don die finish. Siena, na u dey for that pic? He he he he!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls Are Turning More Evil / Why Are Women So Difficult To Understand?(please Help!)? / 15 Minutes To My Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.