Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,385 members, 7,861,059 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:35 PM

Improve Your Sexual Lives By Learning How To Charm Your Targets - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Your Sexual Lives By Learning How To Charm Your Targets (881 Views)

Some Ladies' Quotes About Their Sexual Lives / Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) / Here Is Why Your Sexual Urge (konji) Is So Strong And Uncontrollable (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Improve Your Sexual Lives By Learning How To Charm Your Targets by fraspree(m): 4:40pm On Sep 14, 2018
Hi am Francis Splendour, The purpose of this thread is to improve our sexual lives
Am Going to be kicking this thread off with a basic concept of charming your target.

I will also be hinting at the laws of charm one after the other, in the meantime if you’re having any problems in your relationships or problems wooing or saying hello to a lady you like so much, lets discuss it here so as to get our advice.
Re: Improve Your Sexual Lives By Learning How To Charm Your Targets by fraspree(m): 4:41pm On Sep 14, 2018
Sexuality is too disruptive, the insecurities and emotions it stirs can often disrupt a relationship that was supposed to be deeper and last longer. Now your own solution as a charmer is to fulfill the parts of sexuality that are attractive, exciting and addictive (the focused attention, the boosted self-esteem, the pleasurable chyking, the understanding). The real charmer does not show emotions and feelings in the face of sexuality, he/she pretends to keep sex at bay or in the background.

The concept here my people, is to give people something that holds their attention, that fascinates them. And the secret to capturing people’s attention, while lowering their powers of reason is to strike at the things they have the least control over, which are; their ego, their vanity and their self-esteem. This strategy can never be obvious, subtlety is the key.
Re: Improve Your Sexual Lives By Learning How To Charm Your Targets by dingbang(m): 4:42pm On Sep 14, 2018
eh, i want to charm one fine girl on nairaland, how do i go about it wink
Re: Improve Your Sexual Lives By Learning How To Charm Your Targets by fraspree(m): 4:42pm On Sep 14, 2018
It is very essential not to let the target think or feel that you are making too much effort to charm or impress her, when she starts growing suspicious she will let all her guards up.

The laws of charm are;
1. Making your target the center of attraction
2. Being a source of pleasure
3. Knowing how to calm every situation
4. Leading your target into ease and comfort
5. Showing calmness in the presence of a troubling situations
6. Making yourself useful.

I will be hinting at the laws of charm one after the other, in the meantime if you’re having any problems in your relationships or problems wooing or saying hello to a lady you like so much, lets discuss it here so as to get our advice.
Re: Improve Your Sexual Lives By Learning How To Charm Your Targets by zinnydan(f): 4:42pm On Sep 14, 2018
Charm ke
Re: Improve Your Sexual Lives By Learning How To Charm Your Targets by fraspree(m): 4:44pm On Sep 14, 2018
dingbang:
eh, i want to charm one fine girl on nairaland, how do i go about it wink
You will learn about these 6 concepts which am soon going to talk about.

Re: Improve Your Sexual Lives By Learning How To Charm Your Targets by dingbang(m): 4:46pm On Sep 14, 2018
fraspree:

You will learn about these 6 concepts which am soon going to talk about.

alright. let me park here
Re: Improve Your Sexual Lives By Learning How To Charm Your Targets by fraspree(m): 4:46pm On Sep 14, 2018
zinnydan:
Charm ke
Yes, charm. It also applies to women too in case you have this male friend you like to have a deep relationship with that will lead to marriage, this will come in handy.
Re: Improve Your Sexual Lives By Learning How To Charm Your Targets by zinnydan(f): 4:51pm On Sep 14, 2018
fraspree:

Yes, charm. It also applies to women too in case you have this male friend you like to have a deep relationship with that will lead to marriage, this will come in handy.
nooo I don't need charms,if I can't charm my guy with good behavior and understanding I don't think charm will do...I also believe that charms expires
Re: Improve Your Sexual Lives By Learning How To Charm Your Targets by dingbang(m): 5:00pm On Sep 14, 2018
zinnydan:
nooo I don't need charms,if I can't charm my guy with good behavior and understanding I don't think charm will do...I also believe that charms expires
why you just dey embarrass yourself like this na
Re: Improve Your Sexual Lives By Learning How To Charm Your Targets by fraspree(m): 5:12pm On Sep 14, 2018
zinnydan:
Relax its not that kind of charm, its just a few techniques to use to make him feel special.
Re: Improve Your Sexual Lives By Learning How To Charm Your Targets by fraspree(m): 5:13pm On Sep 14, 2018
#1. Make your target the centre of attraction; Your target must be the subject of your interest that is to say, you must learn to listen and observe. The best topic to discuss to your target is about themselves, let your target talk more revealing themselves in the process. As you findout more about them; their strength, their weaknesses, you can now know how to individualize your attention, appealing to their specific desires and needs, then you tailor your flatteries or compliments what-so-ever to those weaknesses you have learnt. By this way you can make them feel bigger and better, validating their sense of self-worth. Treat them like a star and they will become addicted and dependent of you.
Re: Improve Your Sexual Lives By Learning How To Charm Your Targets by fraspree(m): 5:23pm On Sep 14, 2018
When i say listen and observe your target what i mean is for you to know how to spot her strength and most especially her weakness, everybody has a weakness/insecurities or two no matter how confident they seem to appear. Now it is your job to identify those weaknesses/insecurities to start acting upon them immediately, everybody unconsciously reveal their insecurity at some point. You have her weaknesses to act upon, you have her full attention to yourslf and never stops thinking about you. But remember subtlety is the key, i mean do not make it seem obvious.
Re: Improve Your Sexual Lives By Learning How To Charm Your Targets by fraspree(m): 5:52pm On Sep 14, 2018
#2. Being a source of pleasure to your target; if you are a complainer and all you do is to complain about your problems or other people’s problems, my guy its better you stop doing that no one wants to hear about your troubles.

But listen to your target’s complains and most importantly distract them from their problems by giving them pleasure.

By doing this often enough, they will fall under your anointing lol… being lighthearted and fun is always more charming than being serious and critical. Always brighten her moments with your energetic presence than boring the moment with your seriousness.
Re: Improve Your Sexual Lives By Learning How To Charm Your Targets by fraspree(m): 5:54pm On Sep 14, 2018
Any questions? Please ask so that we can move on....
Re: Improve Your Sexual Lives By Learning How To Charm Your Targets by fraspree(m): 6:47pm On Sep 14, 2018
Ok let's move on then
#3. Know how to calm every situation; you must know how to smooth out conflict. In the face of aggression or heated arguments, just retreat and let them have their little victories, yielding annd indulgence can turn any fight into charming moments, never openly criticize your targets, it will make them insecure and resistant to change. charmed by this particular skill, your targets will not notice your powers growing.
Re: Improve Your Sexual Lives By Learning How To Charm Your Targets by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 14, 2018
Rubbish POST
Re: Improve Your Sexual Lives By Learning How To Charm Your Targets by fraspree(m): 7:39pm On Sep 14, 2018
#4. Leading your targets into ease and comfort; the more relaxed your target is, the easier for you to bend him/her to your will. Now the key to making your target feel comfortable is to mirror them; adapt to their moods.

People are always drawn to those who are most similar to themselves; seem to have the same passion, have the same moral views, respond the same way to same things, seem to share their values and tastes, to understand their spirit and they will fall under your anointing.

This works particularly well if your target is of another tribe, religion, culture, different belief, different country etc, (you have learnt their language or prefer their customs, etc.) is very charming since for you this preference is a choice not a question of birth. Never forget that the key here also is subtlety.
Re: Improve Your Sexual Lives By Learning How To Charm Your Targets by austyn0(m): 7:40pm On Sep 14, 2018
fraspree:
By doing this often enough, they will fall under your anointing lol… Being lighthearted and fun is always more charming than being serious and critical. Always brighten her moments with your energetic presence than boring the moment with your seriousness.
I can attest to this fact...Although I can't help it that love made me wiser and serious,,it didn't change the fact that I attracted a whole lotta shoddies while being the "Good-Cool-Dude".
Re: Improve Your Sexual Lives By Learning How To Charm Your Targets by abelprice(m): 7:47pm On Sep 14, 2018
26 laws of seduction. ......noted...
Re: Improve Your Sexual Lives By Learning How To Charm Your Targets by Adasun(m): 7:50pm On Sep 14, 2018
keep up da gud work op
Re: Improve Your Sexual Lives By Learning How To Charm Your Targets by fraspree(m): 7:52pm On Sep 14, 2018
austyn0:
I can attest to this fact...Although I can't help it that love made me wiser and serious,,it didn't change the fact that I attracted a whole lotta shoddies while being the "Good-Cool-Dude".
Theres a different between charming a lady you are crushing on and attracting a whole lotta shoddies while being the "Good-Cool-Dude". The former gives you the opportunity to have your fate in your hands according to your choice but the latter just takes you where ever fate leads you. But its cool to be attracting ladies, thumbs up bro..
Re: Improve Your Sexual Lives By Learning How To Charm Your Targets by fraspree(m): 7:54pm On Sep 14, 2018
JamaicanLove:
Rubbish POST
Young lady, its not a must to comment on my thread, if you cannot address well then get the Bleep off...
Re: Improve Your Sexual Lives By Learning How To Charm Your Targets by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 14, 2018
fraspree:

Young lady, its not a must to comment on my thread, if you cannot address well then get the Bleep off...

Please respect yourself
Re: Improve Your Sexual Lives By Learning How To Charm Your Targets by fraspree(m): 8:04pm On Sep 14, 2018
Adasun:
keep up da gud work op
Thanks bro. ..
Re: Improve Your Sexual Lives By Learning How To Charm Your Targets by fraspree(m): 8:35pm On Sep 14, 2018
abelprice:
26 laws of seduction. ......noted...
written by whom?

(1) (Reply)

(opinion) The Difference Between Thick Girls And Fat Girls. / Hubby Loves Cooking / How I Treat My Babe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.