Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Please How Can I Get Over This Feelings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please How Can I Get Over This Feelings (1565 Views)

Who Else Is Having This Feelings? / He Refused To Marry Me Cos Of My Age But I Still Have Feelings For Him / How To Have Sex Without Catching Feelings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Can I Get Over This Feelings by mackaby(m): 9:24pm On Sep 14, 2018
I have been with this girl for over a year.
We do go out together and have some good times,like going to the cinema etc
I have visited her several times in her house and she ask me to sleep over, but do to one or two things I told her I cannot..
I know she loves me from her reactions
But the mistake I did was not to ask her to date me when I had the opportunity..
Now she now see me as a brother she can freely open up to and tell secrets she can not tell anyone..

And currently she is dating someone
Since I could not open up and express my feelings to her..

But the problem now is that I am finding it difficult to forget about her and feelings that I have for her are much

I just don't know her to get over her now
Re: Please How Can I Get Over This Feelings by folake4u(f): 9:28pm On Sep 14, 2018
cry How do people fall in love in this Buhari era

11 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Get Over This Feelings by ojotobiloba1: 9:33pm On Sep 14, 2018
You had the best chance in this world to date her for real den but u ddnt take ur chance.. Now u have been brother zoned. Enjoy ur zoning and never forget to offer her a brotherly advise wen she needed it the most

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Get Over This Feelings by Airforce1(m): 9:34pm On Sep 14, 2018
You got the chance to make your intentions known to her but blew it up .

One smarter guy don come through and swept her off her foot .

But still try your luck sha , maybe just maybe you might be lucky .
Re: Please How Can I Get Over This Feelings by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 14, 2018
I was angry with my late mum when I realized she dropped me with my dad when I was less than 2yrs old(divorce things).so I was bred without affection n love,for this reason,whenever I read all these wack love shits,i say thank you mum.
Re: Please How Can I Get Over This Feelings by mackaby(m): 9:41pm On Sep 14, 2018
ojotobiloba1:
You had the best chance in this world to date her for real den but u ddnt take ur chance.. Now u have been brother zoned. Enjoy ur zoning and never forget to offer her a brotherly advise wen she needed it the most
My brother is has not been easy on me
Seriously
Re: Please How Can I Get Over This Feelings by ritylove(f): 10:20pm On Sep 14, 2018
Not again

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Get Over This Feelings by madamGift(f): 4:05am On Sep 15, 2018
folake4u:

Lmao grin grin grin grin
Re: Please How Can I Get Over This Feelings by MrPlato(m): 7:15am On Sep 15, 2018
folake4u:

Come On Shut Up
Re: Please How Can I Get Over This Feelings by vanida6: 8:06am On Sep 15, 2018
U see ur problem u love someone but u cant tell her why or re u scared of her or feeling shy to said,,,nd the girl is now inlove wit someone else u get a long way to go bro
Re: Please How Can I Get Over This Feelings by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:10am On Sep 15, 2018
folake4u:
carry toto come, make I nack Ja Re.
Re: Please How Can I Get Over This Feelings by folake4u(f): 10:41am On Sep 15, 2018
b0rn2fuck:
b0rn2fuck:
Stop disgracing yourself on cyberspacesmiley
b0rn2fuck:
Re: Please How Can I Get Over This Feelings by folake4u(f): 10:54am On Sep 15, 2018
madamGift:

Lmao grin grin grin grin
grin smiley
Re: Please How Can I Get Over This Feelings by folake4u(f): 10:55am On Sep 15, 2018
MrPlato:

Come On Shut Up
Shoro niyensad
Re: Please How Can I Get Over This Feelings by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:43am On Sep 15, 2018
folake4u:
Stop disgracing yourself on cyberspacesmiley
wetin bi disgracing? you carry ham come, I no Bleep? or what, so to request for sweeypussy is now disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Get Over This Feelings by four4: 4:17pm On Sep 15, 2018
folake4u:
me too already falling in love with u cool cool cool
Re: Please How Can I Get Over This Feelings by MrPlato(m): 8:56pm On Sep 15, 2018
folake4u:

Shoro niyensad

See You Face Like Soared Amala
Re: Please How Can I Get Over This Feelings by folake4u(f): 9:04pm On Sep 15, 2018
MrPlato:

See You Face Like Soared Amala

Stop disgracing yourself on cyberspace smiley
Re: Please How Can I Get Over This Feelings by MrPlato(m): 9:07pm On Sep 15, 2018
folake4u:

Stop disgracing yourself on cyberspace smiley

Go Put A Prick In That Mouth

(1) (Reply)

Reality Star Courtney Stodden Goes Nude To Protest Controversial Comments Made / Was She Foolish Or Blindly In Love / Man Captures Moment A Sugar Cane Seller Was Jerking Off In Broad Daylight (video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.