Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Who Else Is Having This Feelings? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Else Is Having This Feelings? (1731 Views)

Please How Can I Get Over This Feelings / My Girl Is Having A Side Nigga (see How I Caught Her) / Is Having A Big Pénis – An Achievement For A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Is Having This Feelings? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 11, 2019
I just walked into my apartment and had this beautiful feeling.

The feeling of coming home from work or a trip, and then your wife and kid(s) runs out to welcome you with a very big and warm hug. While your kid(s) show to you what they did in school during the day, your wife goes into the kitchen to dish your meal. Then she goes to put the kids to bed while you go freshen up after eating, then you go meet your wife on bed and have a LEGITIMATE AND LEGAL SEX.

Sex without fear of committing sin against God
Sex ordained by God and approved by the society.

Even Jesus Christ portrait for your room go deh cheer and pat you for back while you are ontop madam.

God is great. I will get there soon.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Else Is Having This Feelings? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 11, 2019
Everyone
Re: Who Else Is Having This Feelings? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 11, 2019
Life is not a fairytale. You probably did not get that contract you went out for. You child is excited(normall) .Your wife ain't. She is tired and still has to cook for you. Then lies on the bed like wood for you to Bleep. This is closer to reality

12 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Having This Feelings? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 11, 2019
Joromi12:
Life is not a fairytale. You probably did not get that contract you went out for. You child is excited(normall) .Your wife ain't. She is tired and still has to cook for you. Then lies on the bed like wood for you to Bleep. This is closer to reality

Lol, this is more relatable tbh grin grin

Also, add that your kid is probably doing poorly in school, jk. grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Having This Feelings? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 11, 2019
Joromi12:
haba bros. You just con spoil my own feelings for me? Is it your feelings ni?

For my own feeling the contract was awarded to me and wifey initiated the sex tongue

Don’t bring that bad energy here o.

9 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Having This Feelings? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 11, 2019
Penisinpenisout:

Re: Who Else Is Having This Feelings? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 11, 2019
Women will not lie like wood if some men actually knew what they were doing in bed. Like locating the clitoris, and using your tongue instead of teeth on the nipples. Just saying.
Joromi12:
Re: Who Else Is Having This Feelings? by Splinz(m): 7:07pm On Jun 11, 2019
stupidity:
haba bros. You just con spoil my own feelings for me? Is it your feelings ni?

For my own feeling the contract was awarded to me and wifey initiated the sex tongue

Don’t bring that bad energy here o.

Brother Stupidity, shulai then join you in prayers and bind the devil? cheesy
Re: Who Else Is Having This Feelings? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 11, 2019
Splinz:

Brother Stupidity, shulai then join you in prayers and bind the devil? cheesy

yes brother angry angry

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Having This Feelings? by Splinz(m): 7:12pm On Jun 11, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Everyone

Wrong. smiley

Did the Op not tell you that he's a three!some enthusiast? cheesy
Re: Who Else Is Having This Feelings? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 11, 2019
Safitu:
Women will not lie like wood if some men actually knew what they were doing in bed. Like locating the clitoris, and using your tongue instead of teeth on the nipples. Just saying.
aunty nor vex jare. Don’t mind that guy. I was only trying to creat a beautiful picture in our head here.

I nor know which weed he smoke wey he come here con deh contradict my feelings.

Btw, are you feeling it? grin
Re: Who Else Is Having This Feelings? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 11, 2019
Safitu:
sex is the least on the mind of you ladies when kids and chores dey to do. my ex GF used to come from ibadan to do weekend, friday to sunday nacks used to be hot. she later came to lag to live with me. Omo we never did 2 rounds in a day , same person who used to give me 3 rounds after stressful travel , women ehn
Re: Who Else Is Having This Feelings? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 11, 2019
Then what does that tell you?
Joromi12:
sex is the least on the mind of you ladies when kids and chores dey to do. my ex GF used to come from ibadan to do weekend, friday to sunday nacks used to be hot. she later came to lag to live with me. Omo we never did 2 rounds in a day , same person who used to give me 3 rounds after stressful travel , women ehn

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Having This Feelings? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 11, 2019
Safitu:
Then what does that tell you?
u guys are confused
Re: Who Else Is Having This Feelings? by CosmicPhoenix: 7:31pm On Jun 11, 2019
Joromi12:
u guys are confused

Re: Who Else Is Having This Feelings? by Blakjewelry(m): 7:45pm On Jun 11, 2019
Safitu:
you people gaff spoil finis for this land hehehehe
Re: Who Else Is Having This Feelings? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 11, 2019
Splinz:

Wrong. smiley

Did the Op not tell you that he's a three!some enthusiast? cheesy
He's a three?
Re: Who Else Is Having This Feelings? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 11, 2019
Penisinpenisout:

your moniker sex Nawa o grin grin grin[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Who Else Is Having This Feelings? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 11, 2019
"legitimate sex"
"Jesus portrait cheering you up while fvckin her"

Re: Who Else Is Having This Feelings? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 11, 2019
"legitimate sex"
"Jesus portrait cheering you up while fvckin her"

Re: Who Else Is Having This Feelings? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:28pm On Jun 11, 2019
Safitu:

Do you know how much GPS costs?

(1) (Reply)

This White Young Handsome Guy Next Door Told Me Hi / I Just Gave Last Four Digits Of My ATM Card At A POS Stand. Any Cause For Alarm? / I Bet You Can't Twerk Like Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.