Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Was She Foolish Or Blindly In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was She Foolish Or Blindly In Love (1563 Views)

Is GOD Foolish Or Stupid / Are Girls Really So Foolish? Or Is It Cuz They Have Fish Brains? / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was She Foolish Or Blindly In Love by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 30, 2019
My neighbor shared her experience she said she met a man on Facebook and they fell in love they were really in love but she did not want to look cheap so when the man invited her to his house she declined but later went only for her to get there and she was surprised the guy didn't touch her he didn't attempt anything so she just concluded that he is a good guy not knowing that he had an ulterior motive least I forget she was a virgin so after like five consecutive times of meeting she then agreed like I don't know but from what she told us they had sexual intercourse believe me she thought maybe this guy will be different from other guys and she has been keeping herself for the right one long story short he promised to send her money when she visited him and she was on her way coming, she hasn't even gotten to a destination when he called and said he already sent the money she was happy she checked her alert but got no alert so she called him and he was like don't disturb me i already sent you the money two days later he told her he was travelling to Calabar she was then afraid why Calabar now she had suspiction of Yahoo Yahoo so she started feeling uneasy with him 2 weeks before now he already took her virginity immediately she got back to Lagos she called him and he didn't reply she messaged him he didn't reply so she didn't travel to Benin to go and see things for herself but on getting there she got the shock of her life he was completely naked with another woman I don't know they just left the door open from what she told us this was somebody she sacrificed everything for as they had been together for like three years now she doesn't even know what happened or where start from she never ask for money at random so please was she cheap or was she madly in love with the wrong guy
Re: Was She Foolish Or Blindly In Love by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 30, 2019
grin Na only you understand waten you write o

3 Likes

Re: Was She Foolish Or Blindly In Love by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 30, 2019
[b][/b]
stupidity:
grin Na only you understand waten you write o

Yr name stupidity shows u can't read and understand things properly so get lost
Re: Was She Foolish Or Blindly In Love by Aliencraft(m): 6:10pm On Jun 30, 2019
sad
Sad one thou...
Encourage her to let go of the past ( everything about that loser of a guy) and look forward to the future by doing more of what makes her happy...
Re: Was She Foolish Or Blindly In Love by Mobi47(m): 6:17pm On Jun 30, 2019
fake story
Re: Was She Foolish Or Blindly In Love by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 30, 2019
Mobi47:
fake story

How are you sure I wasn't talking about me the whole time that you already concluded that its a fake story
Guy dey ur own this Sunday
Re: Was She Foolish Or Blindly In Love by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 30, 2019
Aliencraft:
sad
Sad one thou...
Encourage her to let go of the past ( everything about that loser of a guy) and look forward to the future by doing more of what makes her happy...

Thanks dear
Re: Was She Foolish Or Blindly In Love by DavidEsq(m): 8:43pm On Jun 30, 2019
Janemaries:
[b][/b]

Yr name stupidity shows u can't read and understand things properly so get lost
Na only u understand Wetin dem write fo there o! Go school, u say teacher die. Now see the result.
Re: Was She Foolish Or Blindly In Love by Easybela(f): 8:54pm On Jun 30, 2019
undecided if you get the answer to your question, of what use will it be to either u or your friend , Isn't the deed done already .

Next time,try introduce punctuation marks,reading your write-up is stressful.
Re: Was She Foolish Or Blindly In Love by phrancys001(m): 11:29pm On Jun 30, 2019
DavidEsq:

Na only u understand Wetin dem write fo there o! Go school, u say teacher die. Now see the result.
Chai baddest guy smiley[b][/b] smiley
Re: Was She Foolish Or Blindly In Love by Nobody: 3:35am On Jul 01, 2019
DavidEsq:

U have always been among those smoking weed at the back of class
If y don't understand then you should blame yr low knowledge horizon
Re: Was She Foolish Or Blindly In Love by Nobody: 3:36am On Jul 01, 2019
Easybela:
undecided if you get the answer to your question, of what use will it be to either u or your friend , Isn't the deed done already .

Ok thanks
Re: Was She Foolish Or Blindly In Love by Nobody: 3:38am On Jul 01, 2019
DavidEsq:

Ur life would not be anyway better if u had read everything u were not forced to read it
But if u comment any thing stupid then expect nonsense

1 Like

Re: Was She Foolish Or Blindly In Love by jesmond3945: 5:36am On Jul 01, 2019
She was foolish for sleeping with a man who never paid her bride price.
Re: Was She Foolish Or Blindly In Love by DavidEsq(m): 6:21am On Jul 01, 2019
Janemaries:

Ur life would not be anyway better if u had read everything u were not forced to read it
But if u comment any thing stupid then expect nonsense
No punctuation. Just brrrrrrrrrrrrr, like draw soup. Na only u understand Wetin u write o
Re: Was She Foolish Or Blindly In Love by DavidEsq(m): 6:24am On Jul 01, 2019
Janemaries:

U have always been among those smoking weed at the back of class
If y don't understand then you should blame yr low knowledge horizon
Chai! Your teacher really died o! If only I had believed u, then. I believe u now sha grin
Re: Was She Foolish Or Blindly In Love by issylarry(m): 6:28am On Jul 01, 2019
Janemaries:
My neighbor shared her experience she said she met a man on Facebook and they fell in love they were really in love but she did not want to look cheap so when the man invited her to his house she declined but later went only for her to get there and she was surprised the guy didn't touch her he didn't attempt anything so she just concluded that he is a good guy not knowing that he had an ulterior motive least I forget she was a virgin so after like five consecutive times of meeting she then agreed like I don't know but from what she told us they had sexual intercourse believe me she thought maybe this guy will be different from other guys and she has been keeping herself for the right one long story short he promised to send her money when she visited him and she was on her way coming, she hasn't even gotten to a destination when he called and said he already sent the money she was happy she checked her alert but got no alert so she called him and he was like don't disturb me i already sent you the money two days later he told her he was travelling to Calabar she was then afraid why Calabar now she had suspiction of Yahoo Yahoo so she started feeling uneasy with him 2 weeks before now he already took her virginity immediately she got back to Lagos she called him and he didn't reply she messaged him he didn't reply so she didn't travel to Benin to go and see things for herself but on getting there she got the shock of her life he was completely naked with another woman I don't know they just left the door open from what she told us this was somebody she sacrificed everything for as they had been together for like three years now she doesn't even know what happened or where start from she never ask for money at random so please was she cheap or was she madly in love with the wrong guy
Y am i feeling this happened to u??
Re: Was She Foolish Or Blindly In Love by DavidEsq(m): 6:28am On Jul 01, 2019
Easybela:

1 Like

Re: Was She Foolish Or Blindly In Love by elmagnifico411(m): 6:30am On Jul 01, 2019
Sincerely, na rubbish u write. Re read your story and see that there’s hardly any sense I. It. All I see is ‘virginity-taken shit and U want it back after 3 years. English hard small jare.
Re: Was She Foolish Or Blindly In Love by Bluehill1051: 6:59am On Jul 01, 2019
Please, sincerely, wetin the girl sacrifice??!

(1) (Reply)

See Pre-wedding Photos Of Couple Doing Doggy Style. / Bride Twerks With Her Bridesmaids At Her Wedding / Video: “Rema Isn't My Boyfriend, I Don’t Have One”, Nimiie Says In New Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.