Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,088 members, 7,811,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Change Begins With This...... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Change Begins With This...... (552 Views)

Intimacy Begins With Vulnerability / Beauty Begins With The Hair / Beauty Begins With The Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change Begins With This...... by Tonybills(m): 10:30pm On Sep 14, 2018
hi nairaland.
please I really need good advise from you all.
I will try and summarize this post.
I was in a sit out, all of a sudden i saw two young girls one about 16 and the other 21 years approaching me . i heard one asked" sir,please can i charge my phone also ,well since i didnt intend going early i allowed them did while watching for them also.
They left and sat some where close ,in noticed they were busy enjoying the beats played by the DJ by keeping their selves busy.
All of a sudden the older one approach me and started asking what I was doing then trying to be friendly "then I was operating my laptop" while the other kept starring at me. She asked if she could be of help, but I didn't bother to ask the kind of service she could offer. I left there immediately I was done with what I was doing without a word to them.
2 days later I went there again for an appointment with my boss,beholds I made this 2 teenage girls again at the same spot.
i started sensing something fishy about them before I could sit the younger one now approach me wit a friendly smile trying to bring a discussion.
I asked for an introduction to know who there are because they were too young in my eyes to conclude to be harlot and what they do,and behold I had the greatest shoke of the day.the little one was lure into it by the older one not to long ago.
Beside I don't thing any reasonable man will sleep with them but I know some will do.
I asked her if she was a student,what she does and why she was there.
she reply, with a shy and innocent face saying she dropped out from school at ss2 last year 2017 and has been with a friend which is the eldest among them.And has been staying with a friend since then.
.meaning she hasn't finish Ss3 as at this time.
Now over to her friend,she told me she was staying in Liberia and Gambia before returning to Nigeria.And she is processing her papers to Daubai.When I ask what to do there she said business.I never wanted to ask further.
Looking at their appearance the older one had a tattoo on her left hand and a little ring pierce on her nose while the younger girl has only ring on the nose but her dress code was too sharpy.Wearing a rag bom short jeen with transparence open top.
After making findings from a waiter about them, I came to conclusion that this young girls do go there looking for clients for their harlot business to get money for survival.
Now why am I bringing this to public .....
I don't know about you but for me it is too early for such a young pretty girl to start lavishing her life in prostitution.
it may not earn her well,her life may be shorten ,she may contact any deadly diseases and die off.
ask yourself how will her life be when she reaches 30 . having done this for 15 years.
she needs someone like me and you to rewrite her destiny and story before is too late. this is the right time before she is being taken out for Intl.prostitution.
This is the positive change we could made in our society. is not about going to church every Sunday but impacting on lives .
I want meaningful Nigerians to stand with me and rescue this menace.
it wasn't their desire to do this.situation in life could leads to such.
This is the plans in have in mind .
first i will introduce her to my pastor's wife for councilling to build her mind.
Buy this alone can't solve the problem.
Also I want to
1. Help in securing waec for her
2.send her to learn trade
3.enroll her in a mentorship program
4. Disconnect her from the older one .if necessarily arrest her for human trafficking because once she travel out definitely she will be forced to join.
It will be a shame and a painful thing to see such a young girl waste her life..
if you can't allow your sister nor anyone close by do such,then support this campaign and life restoration.
even though I may not have the whole money ,am now creating this awareness to meaningful people like you so that tomorrow now we won't be the once forbidding them in public and nairaland when luck fell out on them.
I bet you God will really bless you and she will never forget your goodswill donation towards her life.
Remember is not everything that you do that rewards come immediately.
How can you be of help,
I want interested persons or group that indicate interest to remove this girl from the street .
No amount is too small.I can't do this all alone but is my desire to see them off the street and prostitution.
If you are ready indicate your interest let's do this together. you will be notify in every process we do.
I will make sure everyone know the end of this campaign .
Give value to your money whole on earth because one day you will be accountable for it.
thanks
Re: Change Begins With This...... by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 14, 2018
Make we read this long thing this night angry
Re: Change Begins With This...... by Lonestar124: 10:56pm On Sep 14, 2018
Interesting....what of her parent?

Is she an orphan?.... Let's start from here.
Re: Change Begins With This...... by Tonybills(m): 12:26am On Sep 15, 2018
Lonestar124:
Interesting....what of her parent?
Is she an orphan?.... Let's start from here.
she has only an aged mum....... father is late
Re: Change Begins With This...... by Tonybills(m): 12:27am On Sep 15, 2018
SBL28:
Make we read this long thing this night angry

its necessarily necessarily
Re: Change Begins With This...... by chiommy123(f): 5:28am On Sep 15, 2018
Is the willingness to leave there? How is she related to the older one and I think advising/ helping the older one will not be a bad idea cos she can still influence the younger one
Re: Change Begins With This...... by Tonybills(m): 6:11pm On Sep 15, 2018
chiommy123:
Is the willingness to leave there? How is she related to the older one and I think advising/ helping the older one will not be a bad idea cos she can still influence the younger one

From what she told me,there are both friends.they met not too long ago..And are now living together

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Have A Good Start Communication Early On In Your Relationship / SEX: Last Long In Bed, Peace of Mind, & the Final Cure of Premature Ejaculation / I Just Don't Understand Exactly How To Be Social Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.