Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls (28771 Views)

Igbo Guys Need To Step Up. Yoruba Guys Are Winning (photos) / Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why / Who is More Romantic; Hausa Guy, Yoruba Guys And Igbo Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by ariesbull: 10:36pm On Oct 07, 2018
milemimi93:

SE guys always say when they brkout to form Biafra that SS will join them..

I keep telling them that no SS state will join them. SS is not Igbo states.

Instead of SS to join SE and form Biafra, SS will form their own nation..

SE is dependant on SS for survival.

SE is the leech here..

Cc ariesbull
They are leech yet you fear when they say Biafra

Did you see what some clowns said about Biafra and the morbid dear they have

LoL

Leech not only...even bleach

1 Like

Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by magicjack: 4:21am On Oct 08, 2018
Shugavee:
urhobo riverine tribe How,,,, this is so wrong jeez ,, the two riverine tribes in delta is ijaw and itshekiri, n they don’t even hv similarities ,, urhobo n ijaw don’t dance the same way at all, the music r the same sound How,, the only thing u are little right about is their dressing,,, but Igbos dress that way as well, urhobo don’t eat foods loaded with any sea food !! U don’t know what u r saying

Itsekiri and Ijaw are the two coastal tribes, but Urhobo, Ijaw, Isoko and Itsekiri are all riverine tribes
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by magicjack: 4:27am On Oct 08, 2018
ariesbull:

I told him that ikwerre isn't Igbo that he should forget that Edwin Clark and Ijaws thag always call Ikwere igbo ? They don't know anything ! The Ijaws are stupid for calling ikwerre Igbo ! The ogoni are stupid for calling ikwerre Igbo ! The igbo are stupid for even assuming that ikwerre are their cousins....even Amaechi, Duncan and Tonto are stupid for seeing themselves as igbo

It's only the street urchins in ikwerre Right!

you lie too much, im ikwerre, rumuighoroya from obio akpor, Duncan mighty is one of the ikwerres who always insist we are different from igbo, so now since me, my family, viscerion, and duncan mighty dont call ourselves igbo we must be either street urchins or afonja cuz, we didnt agree with your wrong opinion of our own tribe, ok o, Mr Evercorrect, you have too much sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by ariesbull: 4:58am On Oct 08, 2018
magicjack:

you lie too much, im ikwerre, rumuighoroya from obio akpor, Duncan mighty is one of the ikwerres who always insist we are different from igbo, so now since me, my family, viscerion, and duncan mighty dont call ourselves igbo we must be either street urchins or afonja cuz, we didnt agree with your wrong opinion of our own tribe, ok o, Mr Evercorrect, you have too much sense

Who cares if you are different or not...left for me I don't even like associating Ikwere with Igbo because they are lazy, toutish and backwards

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by ariesbull: 5:02am On Oct 08, 2018
magicjack:

The backward Duncan even prostrated to Davido

In short Ikwere isn't Igbo trully ! No igbo man would do that

Popular Nigerian musician, Duncan Mighty, has come under fire as fans and other music lovers have reacted to a video showing him prostrating to David Adeleke, popularly known as (Davido) in Port Harcourt.

No correct Imo, Anambra or Ebonyi or even Anioma would do that but trust ikwerre ihuruho and their backward me mentality

2 Likes

Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by Shugavee(f): 5:51am On Oct 08, 2018
magicjack:

Itsekiri and Ijaw are the two coastal tribes, but Urhobo, Ijaw, Isoko and Itsekiri are all riverine tribes
I do not agree with you .
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by Shugavee(f): 6:01am On Oct 08, 2018
ariesbull:

The backward Duncan even prostrated to Davido

In short Ikwere isn't Igbo trully ! No igbo man would do that

Popular Nigerian musician, Duncan Mighty, has come under fire as fans and other music lovers have reacted to a video showing him prostrating to David Adeleke, popularly known as (Davido) in Port Harcourt.
lol!!!! Well that’s the stupid thing about these people so confused,, some will say they r igbos for obvious reasons while some will say they ain’t with no reason at all!!

Truth remains as far they speak our language they r Igbos,,, they can deny it till infinity but truth is truth.
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by ariesbull: 6:41am On Oct 08, 2018
Shugavee:
lol!!!! Well that’s the stupid thing about these people so confused,, some will say they r igbos for obvious reasons while some will say they ain’t with no reason at all!!

Truth remains as far they speak our language they r Igbos,,, they can deny it till infinity but truth is truth.

Even if they are Igbo we consider them backward and foolish ..that's why we call them Ikwere ihuruho....they are the most backward set of Igbo speaking clans ...they with Ọgba! Very backward set

I hate admitting they are Igbo just that their names and culture are so Igbo unless I would never even contest their igboness

They are laid back to be Igbo.
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by magicjack: 7:22am On Oct 08, 2018
Shugavee:

wat of bonny dat speak igbo, are they no longer ijaw? but now igbo bcuz of d language
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by ghostfacekillar(m): 7:30am On Oct 08, 2018
Please ikwerre is not igbo. Our fathers taught them igbo language not just igbo language. A distinct igbo dialect... Please ogba. Ekpeye and Ikwerre are all impostors. They should start answering their real name....
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by ghostfacekillar(m): 10:24am On Oct 08, 2018
immhotep:

But why is Rotimi Amaechi (Ikwerre man) hustling to claim his Igbo heritage here in this video?

"Sen. Abaribe Shouldn't Deny Me My Igbo Heritage - ex Gov Amaechi"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yriYzb61PEM

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa ngeneukwenu captaing00d roger3d IbrahimDamola jumpandpas greenback amarabae tossie101 goodnessme1 0monnak0da

bros he is a politician and he is a snake... Go to an ikwerre group. Ogba group and ekpeye group and see how toxic this people are... Go and witness it first hand... The more we want to make this people see the more they think we are unity beggars

1 Like

Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 08, 2018
ghostfacekillar:
bros he is a politician and he is a snake... Go to an ikwerre group. Ogba group and ekpeye group and see how toxic this people are... Go and witness it first hand... The more we want to make this people see the more they think we are unity beggars
Well, they all speak Igbo language and answer Igbo first names and surnames.
We all need to unite now and kick the dullardd back to Daura.
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by ghostfacekillar(m): 10:36am On Oct 08, 2018
immhotep:

Well, they all speak Igbo language and answer Igbo first names and surnames.
We all need to unite now and kick the dullardd back to Daura.

ofcos every body wants that but to me ikwerre. Ogba and ekpeye ain't igbo. I knw my brodas in Rivers but this trio ain't among
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 08, 2018
ghostfacekillar:
ofcos every body wants that but to me ikwerre. Ogba and ekpeye ain't igbo. I knw my brodas in Rivers but this trio ain't among
They are Igbo, given their Igbo language and Igbo family names.
They are only being political and ultimately ineffective.
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by ghostfacekillar(m): 10:39am On Oct 08, 2018
immhotep:

They are Igbo, given their Igbo language and Igbo family names.
They are only being political and ultimately ineffective.
nah u knw. Jst visit their group and see for urself
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by magicjack: 1:15pm On Oct 08, 2018
so cuz my surname is amadi, and when God created the world he said only igbos should answer amadi, because youve not seen names dat diff tribes bear b4
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by magicjack: 1:17pm On Oct 08, 2018
ariesbull:

Even if they are Igbo we consider them backward and foolish ..that's why we call them Ikwere ihuruho....they are the most backward set of Igbo speaking clans ...they with Ọgba! Very backward set

I hate admitting they are Igbo just that their names and culture are so Igbo unless I would never even contest their igboness

They are laid back to be Igbo.

and yet port harcourt, the city of lazy backward ikwerre people, is far above any city of the almighty igbos
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by magicjack: 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2018
well its clear ariesbull n immhotep just want to be deceiving themselves so ill leave them

To all yorubas, hausas, all northerners, and south southerners, the next time you enter an argument with an Igbo person on whether ikwerre, ukwuani, ika of delta are igbo? just give the igbo person these following points

1.) people of bonny in rivers are ijaw, yet they speak igbo. tribe is not by language

2.)urhobos and isokos of delta are like twins, yet they maintain their status as different tribes, go to warri and see

3.)Ibibio and efik of akwa ibom and cross river despite strong similarities maintain their status as different tribes, it is we outsiders that just grouped all of them as "calabar people"

4.) ikwerre people have as much similarities with ijaw as with igbo, come to rivers and see, ikwerre main dressing and dance like ijaws

5.) yorubas answer timi, ijaw people also bear timi does that make ijaws yoruba?

6.) though not confirmed, they are evidences that show ikwerre and ika of agbor MAY come from Edo, which may explain the name "rumuighoroya"

7.) Even Non Nigerians from togo, ghana e.t.c claim to be Nigerians if it will favour them jobs, admission, social benefits, e.t.c, after all GEJ an ijaw man gave himself azikiwe to get favour from igbos, so dont be surprise when famous ikwerre people all themselves igbo, same people will claim hausa if they can if it will favour them

8.)Ikwerre has different dialects, so ikwerre itself cannot be a dialect under igbo

9.) why is it only Igbo people that keep insisting that ikwerre and ika and ukwani of delta state are igbos, when even the ikwerre, ukwani people dont insist that

i could go on and on, dont be deceived, rumuighoroya meka we
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by viscerion: 1:57pm On Oct 08, 2018
magicjack:

and yet port harcourt, the city of lazy backward ikwerre people, is far above any city of the almighty igbos

lol, abi na, the city of lazy ikwerres n ijaws is nigeria's no 3 city, next thing ariescow n impotent will come here n start fighting dat ph is not an ikwerre city, watch
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by viscerion: 2:04pm On Oct 08, 2018
magicjack:
well its clear ariesbull n immhotep just want to be deceiving themselves so ill leave them

To all yorubas, hausas, all northerners, and south southerners, the next time you enter an argument with an Igbo person on whether ikwerre, ukwuani, ika of delta are igbo? just give the igbo person these following points

1.) people of bonny in rivers are ijaw, yet they speak igbo. tribe is not by language

2.)urhobos and isokos of delta are like twins, yet they maintain their status as different tribes, go to warri and see

3.)Ibibio and efik of akwa ibom and cross river despite strong similarities maintain their status as different tribes, it is we outsiders that just grouped all of them as "calabar people"

4.) ikwerre people have as much similarities with ijaw as with igbo, come to rivers and see, ikwerre main dressing and dance like ijaws

5.) yorubas answer timi, ijaw people also bear timi does that make ijaws yoruba?

6.) though not confirmed, they are evidences that show ikwerre and ika of agbor MAY come from Edo, which may explain the name "rumuighoroya"

7.) Even Non Nigerians from togo, ghana e.t.c claim to be Nigerians if it will favour them jobs, admission, social benefits, e.t.c, after all GEJ an ijaw man gave himself azikiwe to get favour from igbos, so dont be surprise when famous ikwerre people all themselves igbo, same people will claim hausa if they can if it will favour them

8.)Ikwerre has different dialects, so ikwerre itself cannot be a dialect under igbo

9.) why is it only Igbo people that keep insisting that ikwerre and ika and ukwani of delta state are igbos, when even the ikwerre, ukwani people dont insist that

wenem meka we, nne m bu ikwerre

very true, especially no 3, evritime people see efik pepo n dey ask me what they are saying, and i say i dont know its not my tribe, im oron, akwaibom, they just hiss and say "ehen akwaibom, crossriver is it not same thing?" im tired of correcting"no! its not the same thing"

chokik' ogoziganyi
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 08, 2018
magicjack:

Yeah right.
We all know that Ikwerre will quickly become Igbo if Rotimi Amaechi contests for president.
Quit peddling deception.

Cc lzaa jumpandpas greenback eternaltruths Sarkin sarrki

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by viscerion: 2:44pm On Oct 08, 2018
immhotep:

Yeah right.
We all know that Ikwerre will quickly become Igbo if Rotimi Amaechi contests for president.
Quit peddling deception.

i doubt you and aries are even igbo, igbo people are very sensible and dont go around rubbish of what they dont know like aries, they are level headed, mannered and dont act immature and stone headed

to all real Igbo people, i hail, one love south east n south south
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by magicjack: 2:50pm On Oct 08, 2018
viscerion:

i doubt you and aries are even igbo, igbo people are very sensible and dont go around rubbish of what they dont know like aries, they are level headed, mannered and dont act immature and stone headed

to all real Igbo people, i hail, one love south east n south south

abi na, man pikin go joo dey kama kama like junky, dats how they will spoiing d gud name of wonderful Igbo pepo
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by fero007: 2:57pm On Oct 08, 2018
magicjack:

abi na, man pikin go joo dey kama kama like junky, dats how they will spoiing d gud name of wonderful Igbo pepo

Lol, of course in reality SE n SS dont quarrel, its only online dat some people will be saying rubbish, a pig will always be a pig but doesnt mean the owner is dirty

4rm d niger delta we say, igbo kwenu

1 Like

Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by LZAA: 3:57pm On Oct 08, 2018
immhotep:

Yeah right.
Quit peddling deception.

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by Zhahovic(m): 4:23pm On Oct 08, 2018
Nigerians and tribalism ......
Just like Celtic fc and the Scottish league..
Inseparable!..
Smh
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by maxlev1: 6:03pm On Oct 08, 2018
ariesbull:

Don't speak for them...let them decide. So in your mid the Uche from Asaba would leave Uche from Anambra for Funke in Ilorin

Don't worry
Oga it seems u are confused whenever u hear a an Igbo name or come across someone speaking igbo u conclude that the bearer of the name must be an Igbo person which is a very wrong way of thinking. Let me tell u the truth, ur ideology is totally wrong. Let me just give a brief analysis on things here; For example

If a cross river man from Calabar south who speaks efik marries an Anambra lady(Igbo speaking) who bears children for him. He eventually decides to give his kids Igbo names because of his love for d wife. Maybe the father is so accommodating n comfortable such that he allows his wives people(igbo in laws n relatives ). Now the children as well grow up to speak Igbo Language very well. So now u come across one of the man's children, does it mean that the child is Igbo because he/she speaks Igbo and has an Igbo name?
Oga pls calm down, people speaking igbo in south south states doesn't mean that any of those States are own by igbos. Thank u
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by ariesbull: 7:32pm On Oct 08, 2018
maxlev1:

Oga it seems u are confused whenever u hear a an Igbo name or come across someone speaking igbo u conclude that the bearer of the name must be an Igbo person which is a very wrong way of thinking. Let me tell u the truth, ur ideology is totally wrong. Let me just give a brief analysis on things here; For example

If a cross river man from Calabar south who speaks efik marries an Anambra lady(Igbo speaking) who bears children for him. He eventually decides to give his kids Igbo names because of his love for d wife. Maybe the father is so accommodating n comfortable such that he allows his wives people(igbo in laws n relatives ). Now the children as well grow up to speak Igbo Language very well. So now u come across one of the man's children, does it mean that the child is Igbo because he/she speaks Igbo and has an Igbo name?
Oga pls calm down, people speaking igbo in south south states doesn't mean that any of those States are own by igbos. Thank u
I don hear....next

I am not talking first name I am talking surnames
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by ariesbull: 7:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
magicjack:

Ikwerre are not Igbo....we have written them off

Ika are not even considered Igbo pls

Ukwuani ụwa, some are Igbo .....and they are considered
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by ariesbull: 7:38pm On Oct 08, 2018
magicjack:

The lazy touring rascals of pipeline the ikwerre folks are not Igbo

That's the way it is ....give me one Ikwerre man presently of intellectual repute ...they are busy drinking ogogoro at diobu and collecting marching ground money at oil mill market
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by ariesbull: 7:42pm On Oct 08, 2018
magicjack:

Taaaa gbafuo.....ikwerre isn't Igbo ...I don't know why they bear our names and culture

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? / Kano: Bleak Xmas For Contributors As Lady Sends Man Abroad With Their Money / When A Man Is Giving You Mixed Signals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.