Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu (46622 Views)

If I Don't Give You Constant Electricity, Don't Vote For Me For 2nd Term- Tinubu / My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel / Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term — TINUBU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by omooba969(m): 8:24am On Sep 15, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
So ugly chai! inukwa ugliness...dis one resemble one Omoluabi wey dey toast me upandan 4 facebk, he even paid N50k in my account wey him never see me!

Did you ask for money or he gave you out of his own volition?

You must be tripping.
Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by yungrylex00(m): 8:25am On Sep 15, 2018
This is not democracy
Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:26am On Sep 15, 2018
I pray he ambode wins the Apc primaries in Lagos State #Vox Populi, Vox Dei literally voice of the people is voice of God just in the party level it's an internal politics. Most not be in Lagos to know that he ambode is doing great
Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by duality(m): 8:26am On Sep 15, 2018
Tinubu no fit challenge Ambode right now. Forget all these, forgiveness thing. It's a way to backtrack.
Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by TiredOfFighting(f): 8:30am On Sep 15, 2018
velocity25:
professional beggars everywhere

No I'm not. I'm under pressure at the moment.
Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by Andhominem: 8:31am On Sep 15, 2018
Tinubu must tread softly.
Hiding behind 'party leaders' to fight Ambode will lead to his political cum economic doom.
Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by KingKingKing: 8:32am On Sep 15, 2018
ericsmith:

lagos is dirty when tinubu was governor was lagos clean or better than now,, even @ that cleaning up lagos is a task ambode or even a dullard will implement successfully ...so why cut the head off jus becos of headache
infrastructural development cannot be acclaimed with copyright, we all are open to global civilisation, if development happening in lagos is all tinubu ideas why cannt we see repelication of such ideas across all apc state.
tinubu gave birth to fashola & ambode well but those guys themselves had a re-birth,
ambode should be re elected becos as per statutory duties on the scale of 10 i will rate him 7 , could av given him 10 if we 24hrs light in lagos

FASHOLA RAISED THE BAR OF LEADERSHIP IN LAGOS...
FASHOLA TRANSFORMED LAGOS IN 8YRS
FASHOLA'S LAGOS WAS SO CLEAN
LAGOS WAS A REFERENCE POINT UNDER FASHOLA.

NOW NAME ONE THING SIGNIFICANT AMBODE HAS DONE IN LAGOS... DON'T TELL ME INFRASTRUCTURE CUZ FASHOLA INVESTED IN THAT TOO...

SEE COMPARED TO OTHER STATES AMBODE'S LAGOS MIGHT BE THE BEST!

BUT WE IN LAGOS WE FEEL HE HAS DISAPPOINTED US... WE ARE USED TO GOOD GOVERNANCE... FASHOLA GAVE US THIS AND THAT'S WHAT'S LACKING IN AMBODE

FASHOLA DIDN'T JUST SIT IN ALAUSA , HE WOULD TOUR THE STATES, IN DISGUISE, AND WOULD APPREHEND DEFAULTERS AND HE MADE SURE ALL WAS IN PLACE.. .THE SOLDIER PLYING BRT LANE COMES TO MIND, OBASANJO'S OTA TRUCK PLYING BRT LANE COMES TO MIND... THERE WAS NO IMPUNITY IN LAGOS THEN..

AMBODE HAS DESTROYED ALL THESE... DIRTS, CRIME, IMPUNITY, BAD ROADS EVERYWHERE

2 Likes

Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by Louis005(m): 8:33am On Sep 15, 2018
In other words, have not forgiven him
Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by BanevsJoker(m): 8:33am On Sep 15, 2018
sureheaven:
Ambode really goofed on many occasions. Heard he is too stingy. He doesn’t recognizes the pasty’s elders in the state.

Tinubu is an idol in Lagos state, his wish will always be the final.
So you want him to share Lagos taxpayers' money among party elders? 400 years of slavery was really a choice.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:33am On Sep 15, 2018
To me Ambode should decamp to any party he deem fit if his position is not guaranteed in Apc at the end he will play the politics of not willing to share money which will even make lagosian prefer him the more one of the reasons Ngige was popular then in Anambra State during his trial with the Uba's.

In the end it's a matter of Vox Populi, Vox Dei
Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by buchilino(m): 8:34am On Sep 15, 2018
chiefolododo:
Ambode should join any party , he will still win. Tinubu and his men ( I know one of them is aregbesola) are not happy with ambode because he doesn't settle them. Imagine a sitting governor wants to be settled by another sitting governor. this is Injustice. you want me to feed you with my state resources? when I am not foolish. LAGOS STATE REJOICE! FOR YOU DELIVERANCE IS NEAR. YOUR DELIVERANCE FROM THE EVIL POWER HOLDING YOU BACK IS NEAR

I THOUGHT SOME NINCOMPOOPS IN DIS FORUM, SAID DAT D RIFT BW AMBODE N TINUBU WAS FAKE NEWS FABRICATED BY IGBOS

1 Like

Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by Bitterleafsoup: 8:37am On Sep 15, 2018
aonag:
this is the final move that would disgrace Tinubu. he would know what it means to be a lagosian.. he doesnt know yet..
please show him pepper!
Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by buchilino(m): 8:38am On Sep 15, 2018
BanevsJoker:

So you want him to share Lagos taxpayers' money among party elders? 400 years of slavery was really a choice.

NOT TRYING TO INSULT ANYONE BUT I HAVE NOTICE DATS HOW SW PPLE REASON. DEY WILL DEFEND A CRIMINAL, EVEN CALLING DEM LEADERS DESPITE D PERSON ROBBING DEM BLACK N BLUE.

1 Like

Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by chiefolododo(m): 8:38am On Sep 15, 2018
buchilino:

I THOUGHT SOME NINCOMPOOPS IN DIS FORUM, SAID DAT D RIFT BW AMBODE N TINUBU WAS FAKE NEWS FABRICATED BY IGBOS
don't mind them ooo
Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by Psoul(m): 8:40am On Sep 15, 2018
What is dis ugly monster feeling like sef? U think u hold the 4 Ace...abi?
Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by IbrahimDamola: 8:40am On Sep 15, 2018
Personally as a landlord in lagos with my C of O. I do not want Ambode to win. You can't be demolishing people's sweat without adequate compensation and still expect goodwill. Ko ni shele laye yi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by BanevsJoker(m): 8:41am On Sep 15, 2018
buchilino:

NOT TRYING TO INSULT ANYONE BUT I HAVE NOTICE DATS HOW SW PPLE REASON. DEY WILL DEFEND A CRIMINAL, EVEN CALLING DEM LEADERS DESPITE D PERSON ROBBING DEM BLACK N BLUE.
Google Stockholm Syndrome.
Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 15, 2018
pure nonsense!... based on his #ABOVE AVERAGE PERFORMANCE, I'll proudly vote ambode, irrespective of ANY party he pitches his tent!

damn godfathers!
Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by victorian(f): 8:42am On Sep 15, 2018
Tinubu! Na WA o
Are you God? sad

But Ambode is working well.
Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by buchilino(m): 8:45am On Sep 15, 2018
BanevsJoker:
Google Stockholm Syndrome.
GOOGLE?, WATS DAT?.
Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by femliany(m): 8:45am On Sep 15, 2018
Tinubu you are playing the role of God now abi? remember pharao but Ambode you self why Lagos come dirty now?
Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by moufan: 8:49am On Sep 15, 2018
ambode will win reelection irrespective of the party he belongs.
majority of lagosians love him.
Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by moufan: 8:51am On Sep 15, 2018
despite his supposed "shortcomings" ambode is still the best governor in nigeria
Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 15, 2018
CilicMarin:
Ambode, don't listen to the pigs, they will simply kill your political career, as the did to
Jonathan
Fayose
Oliseh Metuh,
Nnamdi Cownu,
Dino Melaye
Tompolo,
Jimi Agbaje,
And a host of other victims.

Their tactics is purely based on emotions, empty chest beating, disrespecting party leaders, playing the religious and ethnic cards and online valueless support.

So don't fall for it. Continue to beg Tinubu, till he backs down, if not, simply withdraw from the race and support whoever the people choose as their candidate.

Moreover, you were a political nobody in 2014, when you were chosen and handed over to the mandate group, who worked for your victory...so don't bite the fingers that fed you.

Grace!

To beg Tinubu so as to be governor of a state? Then why are people voting?

What's the use of the PVC?
How's this democracy?
How's this not corruption?
Tinubu set up the Mandate group as the de joire electorate in Lagos. The actual people queuing in the sun are just shadows. For formality purposes. They don't really matter.

How is this integrity? How is this not corruption?
Ambode is hated by the sectional interest-promoting Mandate group and all the Tinwa-tinwas cos he's more broad minded, more pan-Nigerian, none sectional and less political in his decisions unlike the cocky, overrated Fashola.
Ambode wasnt sharing the money to Tinwa-tinwas... Who have a bigoted sense of entitlement.

I pray they go ahead in this self-suicide. It will be the death of a feudal hegemony in Nigeria and Lagos can truly become pan-Nigeria which is vital for unity being the most populous and a former FCT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by deboysben(m): 8:55am On Sep 15, 2018
brenister10:

You mean Almighty tinubu?
yes of cos
Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by deboysben(m): 8:56am On Sep 15, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Zombies are walking dead
Amen
Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by moufan: 8:58am On Sep 15, 2018
WritePal:

To beg Tinubu so as to be governor of a state? Then why are people voting?

What's the use of the PVC?
How's this democracy?
How's this not corruption?
Tinubu set up the Mandate group as the de joire electorate in Lagos. The actual people queuing in the sun are just shadows. For formality purposes. They don't really matter.

How is this integrity? How is this not corruption?
Ambode is hated by the sectional interest-promoting Mandate group and all the Tinwa-tinwas cos he's more broad minded, more pan-Nigerian, none sectional and less political in his decisions unlike the cocky, overrated Fashola.
Ambode wasnt sharing the money to Tinwa-tinwas... Who have a bigoted sense of entitlement.

I pray they go ahead in this self-suicide. It will be the death of a feudal hegemony in Nigeria and Lagos can truly become pan-Nigeria which is vital for unity being the most populous and a former FCT.
this is the most sensible comment i've read here today.

ambode will win reelection with or without tinubu.

majority of lagosians will vote for him because his works speak for him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by deboysben(m): 8:59am On Sep 15, 2018
ericsmith:

ambode as carried out all govt statuory duties, he will surely have my vote again !
Give one meaningful reason why ambode should not be re elected
rule 1

thou shall not go against thy God father
Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by Martins61(m): 9:00am On Sep 15, 2018
smileygreat mistake APC will ever mk in Lagos ...m still watching there down soon lipsrsealed
Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by Azam101: 9:00am On Sep 15, 2018
chiefolododo:
bros I can't help zombies
Really? frustrated pig

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose Welcomes Atiku Abubakar As He Arrives Akure Airport (Photos) / Buhari Visits APC Members Who Were Shot On Their Way To His Campaign Rally In PH / Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.