Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu (46641 Views)

If I Don't Give You Constant Electricity, Don't Vote For Me For 2nd Term- Tinubu / My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel / Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term — TINUBU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:55pm On Sep 15, 2018
tribalistseun:
Never ever make any mistake to visit him, its either he's a rapist or a ritualist.
B4 nko...i still want 2 live ...skullminers wont see ijn amen
Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by Azam101: 6:16pm On Sep 15, 2018
chiefolododo:
cancel not cancelled
Past participle!
Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by ndubueze92(m): 7:19pm On Sep 15, 2018
deboysben:
Sanwo Olu 2019

Ambode should go and sidon

Tinubu is our leader

Any were he say we should go so shall we
Cos lagos is in the hands of the Almighty - NgeneUkwenu
Your stupidity has reached Olympian height and there's a lot to be done to save you from self -destruct.
Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by ndubueze92(m): 7:24pm On Sep 15, 2018
CilicMarin:
Ambode, don't listen to the pigs, they will simply kill your political career, as the did to
Jonathan
Fayose
Oliseh Metuh,
Nnamdi Cownu,
Dino Melaye
Tompolo,
Jimi Agbaje,
And a host of other victims.

Their tactics is purely based on emotions, empty chest beating, disrespecting party leaders, playing the religious and ethnic cards and online valueless support.

So don't fall for it. Continue to beg Tinubu, till he backs down, if not, simply withdraw from the race and support whoever the people choose as their candidate.

Moreover, you were a political nobody in 2014, when you were chosen and handed over to the mandate group, who worked for your victory...so don't bite the fingers that fed you.

Grace!
In other words, you're in full support of imposition? we will never get out of this quagmire with the likes of you.
Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by ndubueze92(m): 7:28pm On Sep 15, 2018
CilicMarin:
Ambode, don't listen to the pigs, they will simply kill your political career, as the did to
Jonathan
Fayose
Oliseh Metuh,
Nnamdi Cownu,
Dino Melaye
Tompolo,
Jimi Agbaje,
And a host of other victims.

Their tactics is purely based on emotions, empty chest beating, disrespecting party leaders, playing the religious and ethnic cards and online valueless support.

So don't fall for it. Continue to beg Tinubu, till he backs down, if not, simply withdraw from the race and support whoever the people choose as their candidate.

Moreover, you were a political nobody in 2014, when you were chosen and handed over to the mandate group, who worked for your victory...so don't bite the fingers that fed you.

Grace!
In other words, you're in full support of imposition? we will never get out of this quagmire with the likes of you.
GEJ... type his name on Google and see what comes out.... ex president.... Etc... Tinubu, an ex governor and a corrupt kingmaker and worth over 10trillion monies illegally acquired.
Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by Charly68: 7:37pm On Sep 15, 2018
If the President can not prevail on the man & Daddy Adeboye can't do same,it means Tinubu's reigning season is passed. No matter the reason or excuses adduced ,the man and his group shall kissed the dust at last .
Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by npn001(f): 12:49am On Sep 16, 2018
moufan:
ambode will win reelection irrespective of the party he belongs.

majority of lagosians love him.

You're kidding right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife / Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview / Yahaya Bello & His Wife, Rashida, In His Office.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.