Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Relationship Advice Is Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Advice Is Needed (367 Views)

My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed / Relationship advice is Urgently Needed. Please / Women Please Say No To Joro Olumofin And His Relationship Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Advice Is Needed by nwachukwu9(m): 7:35am On Sep 15, 2018
I meet this lady like 10months ago and I feel in love with her,i proposed to her and she accepted my proposal,i love her so much,i take good care of this lady,just to show her how much I love her,i normally send her monthly allowance and make her hair for her.The thing I like about this lady is that she has never for once refused my sexual advances,anytime I want to have sex with her she normally give me good sex, but one bad thing I noticed about her is that she doesn't call me or make anything commitment in the relationship,i asked her why she doesn't take initiative to call me?she said that I am the man that I should always be the one calling her.i got angry and refused to call her for 1month,just yesterday she called me and started crying on the phone that I don't love her again. I love this lady so much but I noticed that I am the only one making commitments into the relationship,i want to leave the relationship but right now she is crying that I don't love her anymore.please advice me.she came to my house yesterday and beg me for us to continue our relationship but I told her to leave my house that I would think about it
Re: Relationship Advice Is Needed by madridguy(m): 7:39am On Sep 15, 2018
Forgive her and continue with her since you love her. As for the calling, with time she may change.
Re: Relationship Advice Is Needed by Olalan(m): 7:39am On Sep 15, 2018
I might be wrong but the love your girl professes to you seems questionable, how can you be in a relationship and not take the initiative to call or check up on them, am sure you load her phone so who is she calling with it........Maybe people who are much more important to her than you.
Don't pull out yet just withdraw some of the goodies she currently enjoys and see if she'll still be interested in you.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Advice Is Needed by dingbang(m): 7:42am On Sep 15, 2018
to love person in nigeria don become like ican exam... after sex, men stop doing the things they did that made the lady fall in love. na you start am so finish what you started, next time you no go dey over pamper woman
Re: Relationship Advice Is Needed by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 15, 2018
Olalan:
I might be wrong but the love your girl professes to you seems questionable, how can you be in a relationship and not take the initiative to call or check up on them, am sure you load her phone so who is she calling with it........Maybe people who are much more important to her than you.
Don't pull out yet just withdraw some of the goodies she currently enjoys and see if she'll still be interested in you.
Op take this advice. I see no reason why she can't call you when u send monthly allowance to her.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Advice Is Needed by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:16am On Sep 15, 2018
Olalan:

True. Use this OP.
Re: Relationship Advice Is Needed by Oluromantic: 9:17am On Sep 15, 2018
There's no love in the relnshp bro. Na give and take una dey do. You dey spend for her, definitely, she go dey encouraged to give u sex. When she see person weh go spend for her pass u, the cry go turn to serious disrespect.

(1) (Reply)

The Romance Meeting Section Fun Room!!! / Living A Satisfied Life... / Few Signs You And Your Partner Have Fallen Out Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.