Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Relationship advice is Urgently Needed. Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship advice is Urgently Needed. Please (1892 Views)

My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed / List Of Poverty Inspired Relationship Advice / Women Please Say No To Joro Olumofin And His Relationship Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship advice is Urgently Needed. Please by Kaynon1: 1:22am On Aug 05, 2019
I need urgent help about my relationship..

There is this lady I met a little over 10 months ago. She knows about my Ex and how my last relationship went. I met her through a female friend of my Ex and Probably that one has told her how good I was to my Ex and she treated me badly..

Then we started talking and everything going well, She told me she is not in any serious relationship that her Bf of 2yrs, she broke up with him because he cheated on her. Everything is going smoothly between us, I took her to my mom, I went to her house too to meet her Sister and her younger brother. I did everything humanly possible to always provide, Protect and Profess my Love for her, I am so much in Love with her. because she knew what I have been through in the past, she always promise me that she won’t cheat and won’t hurt me. she use to say that almost every time. So I felt relaxed and I didn’t pay attention to checking her phone or anything I know her phone password when we started the relationship but later on she changed it, but because she used to promise me she won’t cheat or hurt me, I didn’t bother. Not until recently, We were on bike going to the market, I saw her texting someone that I enjoyed the time we spent together, when we get to the market, I asked her for her phone and I told her to unlock it, she quickly went to WhatsApp and deleted the chat. I confronted her, she was really ranting, she said so disrespectful things and she wanted to leave then I stopped her, I asked who was the person and she told me it was her Ex lesbian partner, Yea she told me bfor we started the relationship that she was once a lesbian. But the name I saw doesn’t really look like a Female name, I asked her why she deleted the chats, she said because I thought I was smart that why would I ask of her phone just like that. I was really hurt but We settled it. Then I used our picture as my WhatsApp DP and Facebook DP. For days I noticed she didn’t do hers, I confronted her and I asked her to do same, She did on WhatsApp and When she wanted to upload on Facebook she put a privacy and selected few people to see it, I noticed and I told her to make it public, she did and someone commented on the post that is this your new bf now, Congrats..
I asked her she said the guy was her Ex bf friend. 3 days later I received a message on Facebook from that Guy she called her Ex, The guy was asking who was the girl on my DP and how is she to me. Then I tried starting a conversation with the Ex, and during our chats, I noticed that there was no Break up at all between her and her so called Ex, there were still talking till even that day.. I was so in pain, I couldn’t hold it then I confronted her, She lied at first, when I confronted with facts then she confessed that there was no break up that she lied because she don’t want to lose me. She has been deceiving me for over 10 months. I have stopped talking to her. Everyone is begging including her sister and her little brother, My heart is so heavy right now I swear, I don’t think I will be able to forgive her, Please I need advice, for over a week now they have been begging me. I don’t know what to do, Please I need advice.. How can you deny a relationship of 2yrs because of what?? She can also deny me one day if she see someone better, so many things going through my mind. Please I need advice, please help me upload it for people, I will be in the comment section reading..

Thanks a lot��
Re: Relationship advice is Urgently Needed. Please by Kaynon1: 1:23am On Aug 05, 2019
Mod please take this to Front page please
Re: Relationship advice is Urgently Needed. Please by blackboy(m): 1:36am On Aug 05, 2019
Guy, she is with you cause of how you pamper girls or your gf. Fear her. This is the type that can give you another mans pickin as your own. Show dont know what she wants. Ojukokoro- agreed is doing her not love. She dont want a guy to cheat on her but she is ready to cheat.
Sit her down speak your mind to her and let her know she is free to walk away.

1 Like

Re: Relationship advice is Urgently Needed. Please by bitcoinmama(f): 1:39am On Aug 05, 2019
It is human to be hurt. Allow yourself to fully go through the pain process so u can heal properly.
Change environment. Do serious clean up of ur mind.
Forgive her. Finally, move on without looking back.

Kaynon1:
I need urgent help about my relationship..

There is this lady I met a little over 10 months ago. She knows about my Ex and how my last relationship went. I met her through a female friend of my Ex and Probably that one has told her how good I was to my Ex and she treated me badly..

Then we started talking and everything going well, She told me she is not in any serious relationship that her Bf of 2yrs, she broke up with him because he cheated on her. Everything is going smoothly between us, I took her to my mom, I went to her house too to meet her Sister and her younger brother. I did everything humanly possible to always provide, Protect and Profess my Love for her, I am so much in Love with her. because she knew what I have been through in the past, she always promise me that she won’t cheat and won’t hurt me. she use to say that almost every time. So I felt relaxed and I didn’t pay attention to checking her phone or anything I know her phone password when we started the relationship but later on she changed it, but because she used to promise me she won’t cheat or hurt me, I didn’t bother. Not until recently, We were on bike going to the market, I saw her texting someone that I enjoyed the time we spent together, when we get to the market, I asked her for her phone and I told her to unlock it, she quickly went to WhatsApp and deleted the chat. I confronted her, she was really ranting, she said so disrespectful things and she wanted to leave then I stopped her, I asked who was the person and she told me it was her Ex lesbian partner, Yea she told me bfor we started the relationship that she was once a lesbian. But the name I saw doesn’t really look like a Female name, I asked her why she deleted the chats, she said because I thought I was smart that why would I ask of her phone just like that. I was really hurt but We settled it. Then I used our picture as my WhatsApp DP and Facebook DP. For days I noticed she didn’t do hers, I confronted her and I asked her to do same, She did on WhatsApp and When she wanted to upload on Facebook she put a privacy and selected few people to see it, I noticed and I told her to make it public, she did and someone commented on the post that is this your new bf now, Congrats..
I asked her she said the guy was her Ex bf friend. 3 days later I received a message on Facebook from that Guy she called her Ex, The guy was asking who was the girl on my DP and how is she to me. Then I tried starting a conversation with the Ex, and during our chats, I noticed that there was no Break up at all between her and her so called Ex, there were still talking till even that day.. I was so in pain, I couldn’t hold it then I confronted her, She lied at first, when I confronted with facts then she confessed that there was no break up that she lied because she don’t want to lose me. She has been deceiving me for over 10 months. I have stopped talking to her. Everyone is begging including her sister and her little brother, My heart is so heavy right now I swear, I don’t think I will be able to forgive her, Please I need advice, for over a week now they have been begging me. I don’t know what to do, Please I need advice.. How can you deny a relationship of 2yrs because of what?? She can also deny me one day if she see someone better, so many things going through my mind. Please I need advice, please help me upload it for people, I will be in the comment section reading..

Thanks a lot��
Re: Relationship advice is Urgently Needed. Please by cenaman(m): 1:39am On Aug 05, 2019
Re: Relationship advice is Urgently Needed. Please by 2dice01: 1:41am On Aug 05, 2019
Rule 1. Dont put anybody above you

You sound kinda controlling
So because you use her pics as WhatsApp dp she must do the same ?

Bro this 21st century Human has evolve pass those era

You also sound like a good guy
Most girls want Badguys that will use their heart to play kite then later when they are ready for marriage will now settle for you

You Bae has ex bfs
she still get ex gfs
is your bae not Bobrisky grin

i guess she is Bisexual

The Hand writing is clear even the Blind can see
My Brother use your Head cus your Heart will fail you

3 Likes

Re: Relationship advice is Urgently Needed. Please by phlame(m): 1:54am On Aug 05, 2019
If at this time U don't have sense Oga, U need to drink sniper... Trust me U will feel better

Ewu... undecided

3 Likes

Re: Relationship advice is Urgently Needed. Please by shege45: 5:00am On Aug 05, 2019
I can never trust a lady oooo. Even if she tells me she doesn’t cheat and co. From day one I wld start suspecting you. Op next time when u meet a new babe, from dat one , silently check her phone.
Re: Relationship advice is Urgently Needed. Please by Kaynon1: 6:39am On Aug 05, 2019
2dice01:
Rule 1. Dont put anybody above you

You sound kinda controlling
So because you use her pics as WhatsApp dp she must do the same ?

Bro this 21st century Human has evolve pass those era

You also sound like a good guy
Most girls want Badguys that will use their heart to play kite then later when they are ready for marriage will now settle for you

You Bae has ex bfs
she still get ex gfs
is your bae not Bobrisky grin

i guess she is Bisexual

The Hand writing is clear even the Blind can see
My Brother use your Head cus your Heart will fail you

I am really confused, She store the name with Abolore, Does a female bears Abolore??
Re: Relationship advice is Urgently Needed. Please by StrikeBack(m): 7:21am On Aug 05, 2019
Please don't kill yourself ooo

That's all I have to say.

PS. Your story is very common
Re: Relationship advice is Urgently Needed. Please by MichaelBukamzy(m): 7:30am On Aug 05, 2019
How old are you mahn? See as small girl dey whine you.
Re: Relationship advice is Urgently Needed. Please by Pubichairs(m): 7:48am On Aug 05, 2019
guy no let their yeye begging bring u back to her..kick her out totally , such girls doesn't deserve a listening ear for the second time
Re: Relationship advice is Urgently Needed. Please by 2dice01: 8:02am On Aug 05, 2019
Kaynon1:
I am really confused, She store the name with Abolore, Does a female bears Abolore??
it doesn't mean what she stores the number with

The question is what do you want now?
Re: Relationship advice is Urgently Needed. Please by Kaynon1: 8:14am On Aug 05, 2019
2dice01:
it doesn't mean what she stores the number with

The question is what do you want now?
Sincerely I don’t think i can cope with how she treated me, Even if we gonna get back, I cannot trust her or Love her as I did.. I have explained to her that i can’t do this anymore, but she is really crying and people are begging, I don’t know what to do anymore. But sincerely I don’t think I want the relationship anymore
Re: Relationship advice is Urgently Needed. Please by Kaynon1: 8:15am On Aug 05, 2019
MichaelBukamzy:
How old are you mahn? See as small girl dey whine you.
will be 30 by December, I don even rent a new apartment and furnished it thinking I have found a wife
Re: Relationship advice is Urgently Needed. Please by 2dice01: 8:22am On Aug 05, 2019
Kaynon1:
Sincerely I don’t think i can cope with how she treated me, Even if we gonna get back, I cannot trust her or Love her as I did.. I have explained to her that i can’t do this anymore, but she is really crying and people are begging, I don’t know what to do anymore. But sincerely I don’t think I want the relationship anymore
she is manipulating you with the crocodile tears ..its a normal routine for women

Take the remaining pieces of your Heart and move on

You are now becoming a man emotionally if you dont fall for her Bullshít

and pls next time dont ever put anybody above you
Re: Relationship advice is Urgently Needed. Please by SaucyBenks(m): 8:24am On Aug 05, 2019
Girls of this generation... Na this Kain thing people dey take kill person...

Nonsense
Re: Relationship advice is Urgently Needed. Please by SaucyBenks(m): 8:24am On Aug 05, 2019
Why can't these ladies be serious for once? I'm sure she's on codedruns too...

Bitches!

1 Like

Re: Relationship advice is Urgently Needed. Please by marrakech(m): 8:48am On Aug 05, 2019
[so, if u accept the begging now, you'd return to being her side boo, while the 2yr boyfriend is still there ,or what? I don't getquote author=Kaynon1 post=80947259] I need urgent help about my relationship..

Thanks a lot��[/quote]
Re: Relationship advice is Urgently Needed. Please by MichaelBukamzy(m): 9:09am On Aug 05, 2019
Kaynon1:
will be 30 by December, I don even rent a new apartment and furnished it thinking I have found a wife
Forget about her guy.
Re: Relationship advice is Urgently Needed. Please by Masterclass32: 9:10am On Aug 05, 2019
Bros, what other advice do you want to hear? She is two-timing you. There could be other guys she's playing the same game with. If you hang in there, your heart will always hang in the balance. Save yourself the trauma.
Re: Relationship advice is Urgently Needed. Please by Kaynon1: 9:10am On Aug 05, 2019
2dice01:
she is manipulating you with the crocodile tears ..its a normal routine for women

Take the remaining pieces of your Heart and move on

You are now becoming a man emotionally if you dont fall for her Bullshít

and pls next time dont ever put anybody above you
Thanks bro
Re: Relationship advice is Urgently Needed. Please by nuelsam: 9:14am On Aug 05, 2019
Judging from your story........ U are the nice guy type................. The type girls take for granted................. The type girls disrespect at will....... The type girls see as weak and boring........ Now u need to change that character in you, what most men don't know is that girls don't appreciate good deeds from em, they prefer being with the bad guys cos they believe they are strong and confident................. Stop being too nice, u aint her father, u owe her nothing................. Stop saying yes to every gyals demands even if u are capable of helping her........ Be strong,don't give in to their manipulations... Intact that's their major tool.
My verdict
she's bisexual
she's cheating on you
she using your head to play snookers
she knows u love her so deep hence the need to toil with your emotions(yh....... That's what they love doing)
after all these, do u still wanna take her back or move on?
The ball is in your court.

1 Like

Re: Relationship advice is Urgently Needed. Please by luvyaself95(m): 9:27am On Aug 05, 2019
You better know what fit you rather than what dangerous to you... you suppose to understand the word...
Re: Relationship advice is Urgently Needed. Please by BluntBlunt: 10:03am On Aug 05, 2019
Keep your relationship off social media and stop being too needy.
Re: Relationship advice is Urgently Needed. Please by Kaynon1: 10:07am On Aug 05, 2019
nuelsam:
Judging from your story........ U are the nice guy type................. The type girls take for granted................. The type girls disrespect at will....... The type girls see as weak and boring........ Now u need to change that character in you, what most men don't know is that girls don't appreciate good deeds from em, they prefer being with the bad guys cos they believe they are strong and confident................. Stop being too nice, u aint her father, u owe her nothing................. Stop saying yes to every gyals demands even if u are capable of helping her........ Be strong,don't give in to their manipulations... Intact that's their major tool.
My verdict
she's bisexual
she's cheating on you
she using your head to play snookers
she knows u love her so deep hence the need to toil with your emotions(yh....... That's what they love doing)
after all these, do u still wanna take her back or move on?
The ball is in your court.
thanks bro
Re: Relationship advice is Urgently Needed. Please by Kaynon1: 10:09am On Aug 05, 2019
BluntBlunt:
Keep your relationship off social media and stop being too needy.
too needy as how I never needed anything from her apart from faithfulness, She promised me so much and I didn’t get anything, I gave my 100%, I was faithful and was providing everything she wants..
Re: Relationship advice is Urgently Needed. Please by Sonfethopia: 10:09am On Aug 05, 2019
Run for ur life
Re: Relationship advice is Urgently Needed. Please by BluntBlunt: 10:18am On Aug 05, 2019
Kaynon1:
too needy as how I never needed anything from her apart from faithfulness, She promised me so much and I didn’t get anything, I gave my 100%, I was faithful and was providing everything she wants..

Needy doesn't have to do with money.

Needy means Demanding or needing attention, affection, or reassurance to an excessive degree.
Re: Relationship advice is Urgently Needed. Please by carter009(m): 10:26am On Aug 05, 2019
Confused girls everywhere......
Re: Relationship advice is Urgently Needed. Please by Kaynon1: 10:28am On Aug 05, 2019
BluntBlunt:

Needy doesn't have to do with money.

Needy means Demanding or needing attention, affection, or reassurance to an excessive degree.
Oh okay. Thanks
Re: Relationship advice is Urgently Needed. Please by Michelle55: 1:46pm On Aug 05, 2019
I have never used my bf as dp before(it doesn't mean I love him any less) just ain't cool with SM things(privacy rocks!) but she keeping it alive with her ex tells more the kinda person she is (there's a reason they are called an ex and I believe they should remain so) Op, use your head this time instead of your heart except you want to end up sharing your woman with her ex at the long run.
All those begging na freestyle jare(community begging to enable her continue the charade)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fat Girls Are Retards / Pre wedding Shoot Concept For Dummies. / Nairaland Girls Are Only Good in Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.