Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,391 members, 7,819,403 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

IPOB Hails Biafrans For Observing Sit-at Home Order. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Hails Biafrans For Observing Sit-at Home Order. (2156 Views)

Is South Yeast Still Observing Sit At Home? / Enugu Gov Threatens To Revoke License Of Traders Observing Sit-At-Home / Unknown Gunmen Attack Burial Kills Scores As IPOB Hails Them - VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Hails Biafrans For Observing Sit-at Home Order. by IbrahimDamola: 4:04pm On Sep 15, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Makes no sense....i can't support a group without realistic strategy.

Then go to blazes with your support na. Dem dey beg shiit make e smell? grin

What is the vision of your nigeria? grin

Propagandists asking IPOB to apply to INEC so that they can be strangulated by his Fulani masters and then he can come out with his empty skull to rejoice. grin

Kolewerk!

Form your own 'visionary' group. Dumbster!
Re: IPOB Hails Biafrans For Observing Sit-at Home Order. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 15, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Then go to blazes with your support na. Dem dey beg shiit make e smell? grin

What is the vision of your nigeria? grin

Propagandists asking IPOB to apply to INEC so that they can be strangulated by his Fulani masters and then he can come out with his empty skull to rejoice. grin

Kolewerk!

Form your own 'visionary' group. Dumbster!

Cursing me won't help u, me and u is inside this igboland....so I wonder how u can effectively achieve this fighting within.
Re: IPOB Hails Biafrans For Observing Sit-at Home Order. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 15, 2018
Ikenna0b:

grin grin grin
One provided us pictures and videos. The other gave us just words. One is more credible than the other and it sure as hell not the one with words alone without any evidence. grin.

Sit at home was very successful. Loser!!! Biko cry us more river as una give us the media article without pictures to dismiss ipob multiple evidence

U can as well advise them on better strategy.
Re: IPOB Hails Biafrans For Observing Sit-at Home Order. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 15, 2018
Jax1:

Nobody dey curse you... Just go find who your papa be

The otele, Iberibe dachie gi anya, Nkakwu

All these are praises....meanwhile. I don't live a life of pretence or denial....i stand on what i said..

My advice is simple....find ur root either hausa fulani or kanuri and find peace.

Igbos can't habour enemies at this critical times.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Terrorists Invade Sokoto State / "Am Afraid Tinubu Might Not Deliver South West,”buhari Tells Aides After Ogun,la / Nigerian Army Issues ‘red Alert’ To Soldiers Dealing With Nigeria Police(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.