Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Guys See Why You Should Always Ask For Sex When A Lady Visits. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys See Why You Should Always Ask For Sex When A Lady Visits. (12157 Views)

Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) / When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) / Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys See Why You Should Always Ask For Sex When A Lady Visits. by Rosay15(f): 5:32pm On Sep 15, 2018
mubaking:

lol u sound like a victim of chop and clean mouth
... U can now see dat ur brain is using tiger bat3... Ode oshi, abeg continue sleeping with dem. Irani.
Re: Guys See Why You Should Always Ask For Sex When A Lady Visits. by Rosay15(f): 5:36pm On Sep 15, 2018
mubaking:

says someone opening thread about pussy
... And wat does it teach us?, is dere a crime to see a post somewhere else and create a thread on it?.
Bro, stop reasoning wit ur hand.
Re: Guys See Why You Should Always Ask For Sex When A Lady Visits. by mubaking: 5:39pm On Sep 15, 2018
Rosay15:
... U can now see dat ur brain is using tiger bat3... Ode oshi, abeg continue sleeping with dem. Irani.
I feel ur point and am a virgin at almost 24 by d way
Re: Guys See Why You Should Always Ask For Sex When A Lady Visits. by Rosay15(f): 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2018
mubaking:

I feel ur point and am a virgin at almost 24 by d way
.. Congratulations...
Re: Guys See Why You Should Always Ask For Sex When A Lady Visits. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 15, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

So getting bleeped is the best thing that can happen to anyone?
Read that again,dear.

More slowly this time.

Then qoute me where i said getting straffed is d best thing to happpen to anyone.
Re: Guys See Why You Should Always Ask For Sex When A Lady Visits. by mubaking: 5:51pm On Sep 15, 2018
Rosay15:
.. Congratulations...
hahaha I just hope u know all d guys spending on u people some might use u people as ritual
Re: Guys See Why You Should Always Ask For Sex When A Lady Visits. by Rosay15(f): 5:54pm On Sep 15, 2018
mubaking:

hahaha I just hope u know all d guys spending on u people some might use u people as ritual
... I laugh u cus if u knw me u won't say dis trash and is nt ur fault lyk I said earlier, is d fault of dose hungry and sex starved ladies dat made u conclude on wat u don't knw.
Re: Guys See Why You Should Always Ask For Sex When A Lady Visits. by mubaking: 6:02pm On Sep 15, 2018
Rosay15:
... I laugh u cus if u knw me u won't say dis trash and is nt ur fault lyk I said earlier, is d fault of dose hungry and sex starved ladies dat made u conclude on wat u don't knw.
those ladies u are referring to will also say d same things u are saying ladies keep deceiving ursef

2 Likes

Re: Guys See Why You Should Always Ask For Sex When A Lady Visits. by fr3do(m): 6:11pm On Sep 15, 2018
SBL28:

This is so dumb, na so rape dey start. So because one mumu girl got angry cos you didn't make a move, you went on to generalise that all girls visiting a guy want sex. angry

Like nwanyiawkaetiti said, a lady will respect you more when she sees that you can control yourself.

Is English harding you?
The op said that all girls like receiving sex advances, not sex itself
Re: Guys See Why You Should Always Ask For Sex When A Lady Visits. by Rosay15(f): 6:12pm On Sep 15, 2018
mubaking:

those ladies u are referring to will also say d same things u are saying ladies keep deceiving ursef
... Guy, am nt here to prove anything to u cus I knw myself and I don't talk just for u to see me as a good girl no cus am nt an hypocrite like dem.
Pls don't mention me again, let's call it a day. Ire oooooo.
Re: Guys See Why You Should Always Ask For Sex When A Lady Visits. by kunleweb: 7:00pm On Sep 15, 2018
SBL28:

This is so dumb, na so rape dey start. So because one mumu girl got angry cos you didn't make a move, you went on to generalise that all girls visiting a guy want sex. angry

Like nwanyiawkaetiti said, a lady will respect you more when she sees that you can control yourself.

You got the narrative wrongly ma'am
Re: Guys See Why You Should Always Ask For Sex When A Lady Visits. by kunleweb: 7:01pm On Sep 15, 2018
evanso6226:
More sex can never be a bad thing whether it’s ‘I’ve missed you’ or ‘Making up’ sex. Whatever kind you’re having, it feels pretty damn good. But that pleasure isn’t the only reason you should keep getting busy underneath the sheets: The mental and physical benefits of a healthy sex life extend far beyond your bedroom. Here’s 10 reasons why men should be having sex right now.

https://www.clintgist.com/10-reasons-you-should-be-having-sex-right-now-id8016491-html/

LMAO. This is an overkill

Here’s 10 reasons why men should be having sex right now.
Re: Guys See Why You Should Always Ask For Sex When A Lady Visits. by kinzation(m): 7:34pm On Sep 15, 2018
Rosay15:
Didn't Wanna Type Anytin Since But Guess I Was Tempted To By Ur Reply To That Guy Above. Been Following Ur Comments Closely So Far. U Are Entitled To Ur Opinion And U Made Sense
You're Valid

1 Like

Re: Guys See Why You Should Always Ask For Sex When A Lady Visits. by Premiumwriter: 7:55pm On Sep 15, 2018
pansophist:

If I begin to tell you the number of girls that stopped talking to me because I did nothing when they came to pass the night? I thought I was being a gentleman, respectful and giving a good impression, but it turns out that my thought process was not how they saw it.

A girl was telling me that I was not man enough, that I couldn't even touch her and made her feel like a woman. One also stopped talking to me afterwards and I heard from her friend that it was because she thought she's not attractive enough, which bruised her feminine ego.

These are girls that looks the holiest in appearance, but if they find you attractive, believe me, they are totally loose.
pass the night and you didn't touch her

Chai. You try
Re: Guys See Why You Should Always Ask For Sex When A Lady Visits. by kunleweb: 8:29pm On Sep 15, 2018
Rosay15:
Continue having sex with dem until u jam d one dat will reset ur destiny to 0%. I pity u guys, d glory wey u dey charge wey never full, na dat u wan use break girls ego. I laugh in China.
Although no be ur fault, wen be say some girls don't knw wat dey want, dey now take sex as food wey be say if dem no chop dey no go dey alright and aside from dat I don't knw where u guys dey meet unah babe oh, cus d tin self weak me.
I see a comment here wey d guy talk say he no fit count many girls wey no talk to am again because he no touch dem, I shake my head cus some pple don't even knw d spirit wey dey in having sex, dat 15min enjoyment can change destiny for good or bad.
So u can still continue to have sex with every girl dat visit u, shebi dey wan give u medal for it abi?. Continue d lord is ur strength.

Who is this wise lady please. I will read this a million times more, infact let me go out, come back and read it again. Lol. You're a clown

This is the the collection of the funniest comments ever put together. I laugh in China made my day.

Continue having sex with dem until u jam d one dat will reset ur destiny to 0%. Lol

I pity u guys, d glory wey u dey charge wey never full, na dat u wan use break girls ego. Lol
Re: Guys See Why You Should Always Ask For Sex When A Lady Visits. by dbynonetwork: 9:25pm On Sep 15, 2018
Rosay15:
Continue having sex with dem until u jam d one dat will reset ur destiny to 0%. I pity u guys, d glory wey u dey charge wey never full, na dat u wan use break girls ego. I laugh in China.
Although no be ur fault, wen be say some girls don't knw wat dey want, dey now take sex as food wey be say if dem no chop dey no go dey alright and aside from dat I don't knw where u guys dey meet unah babe oh, cus d tin self weak me.
I see a comment here wey d guy talk say he no fit count many girls wey no talk to am again because he no touch dem, I shake my head cus some pple don't even knw d spirit wey dey in having sex, dat 15min enjoyment can change destiny for good or bad.
So u can still continue to have sex with every girl dat visit u, shebi dey wan give u medalN for it abi?. Continue d lord is ur strength.

Trash
Re: Guys See Why You Should Always Ask For Sex When A Lady Visits. by courna(m): 11:59pm On Sep 15, 2018
Oluromantic:

Nah. D lady never like d guy then. When she like am finish, she still no go take d first step or show anything. She will still expect you to start the touching as if u be mindreader

guy the thing tire me oo....

though when she starts looking at me some kind of way during normal conversation ...ogbeni I don get the message

na to change topic....

change moves join
Re: Guys See Why You Should Always Ask For Sex When A Lady Visits. by courna(m): 12:01am On Sep 16, 2018
fr3do:

You will be doing high respect, another baba dey hit the honey pot anyhow with low respect

lol...
Re: Guys See Why You Should Always Ask For Sex When A Lady Visits. by courna(m): 12:07am On Sep 16, 2018
pansophist:

If I begin to tell you the number of girls that stopped talking to me because I did nothing when they came to pass the night? I thought I was being a gentleman, respectful and giving a good impression, but it turns out that my thought process was not how they saw it.

A girl was telling me that I was not man enough, that I couldn't even touch her and made her feel like a woman. One also stopped talking to me afterwards and I heard from her friend that it was because she thought she's not attractive enough, which bruised her feminine ego.

These are girls that looks the holiest in appearance, but if they find you attractive, believe me, they are totally loose.

totally true.....
100%
Re: Guys See Why You Should Always Ask For Sex When A Lady Visits. by youngds: 7:03am On Sep 16, 2018
zinnyzee:
Mtcheww.... I'd give a thousand times more respect to a guy that talks and plays video game with me than some arsehole that just wants to get between my legs.

Who ego epp?

Pretending you wanna play video games or talk with someone you want to av s3x with just to earn their respect is dumb, hitting it right would even earn you more
Re: Guys See Why You Should Always Ask For Sex When A Lady Visits. by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 16, 2018
youngds:

Pretending you wanna play video games or talk with someone you want to av s3x with just to earn their respect is dumb, hitting it right would even earn you more
okay.
Re: Guys See Why You Should Always Ask For Sex When A Lady Visits. by chris31(m): 7:20am On Sep 16, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
A decent lady will give you high respect if you can keep your hands to yourself. Shows self control.
And were is that decent lady?
We only have pretenders
Re: Guys See Why You Should Always Ask For Sex When A Lady Visits. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 19, 2018
chris31:

And were is that decent lady?
We only have pretenders
You are entitled to your own opinion
Re: Guys See Why You Should Always Ask For Sex When A Lady Visits. by judinho07(m): 8:42am On Apr 21, 2022
Most don't even bother to even know the lady before sex. Ask them the lady's surname and they'll be looking at you like zobo. Anyways that's the society we live in.
"omo u got me on dix one dude...me no snd u massage'oọ..na ọnly my woman ị care so much to knw abọut her..d rext nah bang nd move'on..lol..!!?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Trouble I'm In Because Of Ashawo...(pics)!! / The Seven Mirrors Of Relationships / Marrying A Nigerian Pastor: What Is it Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.