Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) (50610 Views)

"This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) / American Woman Joyfully Marries Nigerian Lover In Imo (video) / Chinese Man 'Long Ting' Marries Nigerian Girl In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 16, 2018
Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 16, 2018
GisterBlogger:
After having 4 children Nigerian single mother finds love, oyinbo man proposed to her and she says yes.

As shared with caption...

My childhood, primary and secondary school friend, yes we met at the age of 5 @kateimafidon is ENGAGED oooooo... chairman @mortenf1 just asked her to marry him in far away Toronto where they went for a mini holiday.
Kate is a single parent of 4 beautiful kids but has found love afresh.
I love and admire her strength and positivity towards pains and disappointments in life. At a young age she lost her husband to cancer, that union produced 2 kids. She stretched her arms at love again the relationship produced another 2 beautiful kids, and it finally ended abruptly with splashes of pain, she was done searching for true love untill l call him Chairman came along. Her life is an inspiring best seller.
She is one of the most selfless and kindest souls alive, too selfless to a fault.

Even with her 4 kids she has found a supportive and loving man, who genuinely loves, adores her and everything she stands for.

l am extremely elated for my friend! In fact, she is more than a friend to me, she is my twin sister from another mother. She is my day one 'Niggaress'. We have been through a lot together, we have been there for each other and we have equally had our disagreements too but the true friendship and love we have for each other strengthens us everyday.

For me, "after a lot of life disappointments and heartbreaks, l don't think anyone is ever ready for love, but when someone makes you feel alive again it's kind of worth the risk." Congrats my darling and sister for life and thank you chairman for making my girl smile again @mortenf1 .
Oslo here l come again
#ChiefBraidesmaidDutiesLoading
May the big lion of their little kingdom bless their union always,
olabimpe_osheidukind hearted people let's join our supportive hands and contribute with our widows mite to restore the life of this poor girl with an advanced cancer of the eye, please check my page, God bless us all Amen

News source :: http://gistmore.com/oyinbo-man-marries-nigerian-single-mother-4-beautiful-children-photos

Which one is big lion of little kingdom? Which kain prayer be that?
Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) by HolyClement001(m): 5:28pm On Sep 16, 2018
ok
Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2018
grin grin
Bro who do you this thing na
Wilfredpat22:
Well I thought it was a Nigerian woman that was based in Nigeria, opened the thread and saw she is Abroad based.

Which oyinbo man will look at us when we are walking bleaching corpses used by Yahoo boys
Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) by anonymuz(m): 5:32pm On Sep 16, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
Well I thought it was a Nigerian woman that was based in Nigeria, opened the thread and saw she is Abroad based.

Which oyinbo man will look at us when we are walking bleaching corpses used by Yahoo boys
hmmmmm
Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) by kayc0(f): 5:33pm On Sep 16, 2018
H
Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 5:33pm On Sep 16, 2018
Inferiority complex will kill some people

Need books? contact me via orderbooksng@gmail.com
Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) by adecz: 5:34pm On Sep 16, 2018
Her second man na
also oyibo, since I see half caste kids.

E be like say, she love oyibo 'market'.. wink wink wink

Happy married life..
Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:36pm On Sep 16, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

Nwaamaikpe But you are now only concentrating on women matter instead of on general matter in the past

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) by jaxxy(m): 5:40pm On Sep 16, 2018
A good attitude and wisdom will get u almost anything u want.

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) by melaninpop: 5:43pm On Sep 16, 2018
ImaIma1:

You need to stop bleaching

No mind her.... She de describe herself cheesy
Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) by Kennydoc(m): 5:45pm On Sep 16, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
Four children for four different men

a fifth one from a fifth man coming soon

congrats to her

Read, you no gree. Chai! Who did this to Nigerian Youth?
Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) by BrokenCock: 5:45pm On Sep 16, 2018
The only thing that makes it news is cos of the skin colour. We get men for Nigeria wey fit still marry am, even marry her sister join sef. Mtchew, white man na GOD?
Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 5:47pm On Sep 16, 2018
This one don buy molue with passengers!!!
Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) by SocialJustice: 5:49pm On Sep 16, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

grin grin grin grin Deep matters.
Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 16, 2018
*Raise a drink * to the sister* we see you mama grin
Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) by noblefrank31(m): 5:52pm On Sep 16, 2018
Good!
Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2018
jaxxy:
A good attitude and wisdom will get u almost anything u want.

For real for real: Life pays it forward, she sounds like a nice person, her kids are still standing tall beside her, while she gives love another try! It is well for the mama grin
Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) by noblefrank31(m): 6:02pm On Sep 16, 2018
Great move
Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) by jaxxy(m): 6:06pm On Sep 16, 2018
LivingFree:

For real for real: Life pays it forward, she sounds like a nice person, her kids are still standing tall beside her, while she gives love another try! It is well for the mama grin

For the kids to all be arrnd her on a 3rd try at love/marriage she must certainly be doing smtn rite.
Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) by samysmoothfresh: 6:16pm On Sep 16, 2018
Kennydoc:

Read, you no gree. Chai! Who did this to Nigerian Youth?

you wey gree read, explain.

I dey listen
Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 16, 2018
This one canada papers don complete grin

NB: and for those that will say she is abroad-based. No be every "abroad-based Nigerian" get legal papers. They can be deported at the slightest fuçk up.
Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) by pweeryambre: 6:28pm On Sep 16, 2018
Her kids are so grown
Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) by InvertedHammer: 6:44pm On Sep 16, 2018
/
See as she dey jubilate like she won a lottery just because of marriage.

The dejected and lonely feminists won't like this.

Where are the "who marriage help" and "marriage is not for everyone" crews?

Wow! I love her story. But it will be nice to hear the man's history too.

/
Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) by adetes: 6:46pm On Sep 16, 2018
Oyinbo and their stupidity

Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) by Burgerlomo: 6:47pm On Sep 16, 2018
Beautiful cool
Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) by Kennydoc(m): 6:59pm On Sep 16, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

you wey gree read, explain.

I dey listen

Did you come across this paragraph
I love and admire her strength and positivity towards pains and disappointments in life. At a young age she lost her husband to cancer, that union produced 2 kids. She stretched her arms at love again the relationship produced another 2 beautiful kids, and it finally ended abruptly with splashes of pain, she was done searching for true love untill l call him Chairman came along. Her life is an inspiring best seller. 
She is one of the most selfless and kindest souls alive, too selfless to a fault.
Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) by oweniwe(m): 7:07pm On Sep 16, 2018
DELTACHAINSMOKER:
Oyibo man. . . we must to chop your dollar. I go take your money disappear. 419 is just a game. You are the loser, I am the winner. The refinery na me get am. The contract na you I go give am but you go send me small dollar make I bring am. You be the mugu I be the master.

National airport na me get am.
National stadium na me build am. . . President na my sister brother. You be the mugu I be the master. Na me be the master oooo. . . cheesy

If you know, you know. . . grin

Agreement agreement oh...
Agreement agreement oh...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:13pm On Sep 16, 2018
jazx
Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) by samysmoothfresh: 8:09pm On Sep 16, 2018
Kennydoc:

Did you come across this paragraph

ok lemme rephrase then;

four children from two different men

a fifth from the third coming soon

PS: i didnt read the BS............only judged from the children faces.....................they dont look alike!
Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) by mechanics(m): 8:24pm On Sep 16, 2018
I hope this union will last, but why an Oyinbo man?
Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) by ACE1010: 8:31pm On Sep 16, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

Don't let the guilty ones swear for you oogrin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage / Health Benefits Of Eating Vaginal Discharge During Intercouse / Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.